Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha (4383 Views)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by sunnyelevates(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Former BBNaija season 4, Pepper Dem Gang top 10, Tacha, shares a new photo of herself on Instagram, she shared the glowing picture with the caption"
wherever life plants you, BLOOM WITH GRACE
In a comment reaction to the photo, popular actress, EVE ESIN reacted by saying "I am proud of you Tacha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xPGYggd4D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://zenithtips.com/eve-esin-reacts-to-new-photo-of-bbnaijas-tacha/

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Should: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
LMAO!
Bbnaija haters when it eventually lands on FP...
Take heart y'all !

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Kkings11: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
I will donate my left testicle if this doesn't make front page.
Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Onyi22(f): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
What's smelling?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by OldBeer: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Beauty on a woman with bad character is like lipstick on a pig.

Waste

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by switlily25(f): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What's smelling?
You!

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by nazablossom(f): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Should:
LMAO!
Take heart y'all !
My friend grin
Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Onyi22:
What's smelling?
your pussy

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2019
It won't make fp.if it does, just know that seun is becoming......
Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Dimmatic(f): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Onyi22:
What's smelling?
money is smelling

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

Assuming this girl didn’t appear on our screens most of us would’ve thought she’s so beauty and above flaws whereas without makeup she’s average and a stretch marks haven ...

Her brain is another thing ,she’s the Nina of this year ... two slow entities

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by nkwuocha1: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Onyi22:
What's smelling?

Right under your skirt!

You need to take a thorough hot water bath with local black soap.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by seunmohmoh(f): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by GreetMe(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Should:
LMAO!
Take heart y'all !

grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by GreetMe(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Plead:
shocked

Assuming this girl didn’t appear on our screens most of us would’ve thought she’s so beauty and above flaws whereas without makeup she’s average and a stretch marks haven ...

Her brain is another thing ,she’s the Nina of this year ... two slow entities
[/s]
Na you go marry am?? Talk talk..your GF fine pass that babe?? She complain give you about her flaws?? Mr Perfect

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by NLSavage: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
all I see is low self esteem
Re: Bbnaija:Eve Esin's Reaction To New Photo Of Tacha by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kkings11:
I will donate my left testicle if this doesn't make front page.

don't even bother. That left testicle is probably not functioning again.

Please, I have not time for argument or quarel so don't bother quoting me angry

(1) (Reply)

Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure / See Erica BumBum oooo - Black Ass / First Delta Soap Model, Norah Penawou Obtains PHD Degree From Loughborough Uni.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.