Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Let's Have Fun Guys!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Have Fun Guys!!! (1503 Views)

Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun / Enough, Let Have Fun: What Answers Will Best Fit These 4. Stupid Questions / ASUU Advises Students To Aquire Skills, Travel And Have Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Today i was in class nd suddenly my mind flashed back to high school days nd i remembered how interesting it was,as an art student my best subject was economics grin,i so much love that subject like no tomorrow!!!
So let's play a game,name your best subject in highschool nd someone will quote you with a question from your best high school subject nd you will reply the answer if you dnt know it,just say you don't know nd someone else might know the answer!!! Let's the fun begin!!! You can start with me though grin
Please no cheating by checking textbook or google for answers!!!for once in our life let's be sincere!!!
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Aegerine: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Today i was in class nd suddenly my mind flashed back to high school days nd i remembered how interesting it was,as an art student my best subject was economics grin,i so much love that subject like no tomorrow!!!
So let's play a game,name your best subject in highschool nd someone will quote you with a question from your best high school subject nd you will reply the answer if you dnt know it,just say you don't know nd someone else might know the answer!!! Let's the fun begin!!! You can start with me though grin
Please no cheating by checking textbook or google for answers!!!for once in our life let's be sincere!!!

Good! Let's take it from here

1): Explain the concept of Change in demand, and change in quantity demanded.

2): What is Cross elasticity of supply

3): If the quantity of maize demanded changes from 80Kg to 100Kg, while the price changes in #70 to #55/kg. Calculate the elasticity of demand for maize. Is the demand for maize elastic or inelastic? Give your reason.

4): Explain the following briefly.
a): Speculative motive for holding money
b): Residual unemployment
c): Current account

����

Meanwhile, I was a science student, and my best subject then was biology

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by melodynk01(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
English Language wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Aegerine:

3): If the quantity of maize demanded changes from 80Kg to 100Kg, while the price changes in #70 to #55/kg. Calculate the elasticity of demand for maize. Is the demand for maize elastic or inelastic? Give your reason.

����

1.the change in concept of demand is usually determined by the price of a commodity that is the higher the price of a commodity the lower the quantity demanded nd the lower the price of a commodity the higher the quantity demanded.
2.cross elasticity of supply refers to the proportional change in quantity of goods supplied over the proportional the proportional change in price of another goods supplied.
3.solution photo will be attached below
The demand for maize is elastic because the small change in the price of maize leads to greater change in the quantity of goods demanded !!
4a.speculative motive of holding money is the desire to hold cash balance in order embark on dealings in bond market.
4b. Residual employment is the type of employment that arises as a result of physical or mental disability.
4c. Current account is the type of account usually operated by business men nd organisation nd mode of withdrawing is usually through cheque.
Cc: lucid1

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Aegerine:

����

Pieces of cake. these I things I eat on a daily.
OP if you can't attempt anyone, then I have to question your 'love' for the subject.
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Aegerine: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you wan finish me o
Typing........

Lol! I am waiting oo.
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Aegerine:

Lol! I am waiting oo.
Lol I slept off while solving the third question last night
I will answer the questions nw
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
melodynk01:
English Language wink
What are homophones?
Give 3 examples of homophones
What are the things to consider when writing a comprehension?
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lucid1
My questions are :
1.State first law nd second law of thermodynamic
2.mention the two blood cells we have
3.define photosynthesis nd state the chemical formula of photosynthesis
Lastly differentiate the difference between semen nd spermgrin
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

1.the change in concept of demand is usually determined by the price of a commodity that is the higher the price of a commodity the lower the quantity demanded nd the lower the price of a commodity the higher the quantity demanded.
2.cross elasticity of supply refers to the proportional change in quantity of goods supplied over the proportional the proportional change in price of another goods supplied.
The demand for maize is elastic because the small change in the price of maize leads to greater change in the quantity of goods demanded !!
4a.speculative motive of holding money is the desire to hold cash balance in order embark on dealings in bond market.
4b. Residual employment is the type of employment that arises as a result of physical or mental disability.
4c. Current account is the type of account usually operated by business men nd organisation nd mode of withdrawing is usually through cheque.

Well googled!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lucid1:

Well googled!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Lol check google nd see if it's correspond with what i wrote
When i told you economics is my best subject i know the reason i said that!!
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lucid1
My questions are :

I'm an Economist but can easily answer questions 1 to 3 without stressing a neuron grin

Your bonus question is beyond me, would you be kind to shed some light on it. Bad child
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lucid1:

I'm an Economist but can easily answer questions 1 to 3 without stressing a neuron grin

Your bonus question is beyond me, would you be kind to shed some light on it. Bad child
Lol i no get sperm na grin
If not i would have explained
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol i no get sperm na grin
If not i would have explained

I'm not a Biology major so I'll pass wink

Just so you know, your economics is super rusty.

So what course are you studying now?(In school)
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lucid1:

I'm not a Biology major so I'll pass wink

Just so you know, your economics is super rusty.

So what course are you studying now?(In school)
How is it rusty?
I'm studying English/linguistics
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Aegerine: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I doff my hat. That was a good effort as most of your answers were on point. The only addition I have to make is on question 1 which you didn't get correctly.

Change in demand:
This is the complete shift in the entire demand curve inward or outward as a result of changes in any of the variables that affect demand except price.

Change in Quantity Demanded:
This is the movement along the demand curve from left to right due to changing prices.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

How is it rusty?
I'm studying English/linguistics

Don't mind me, you seem to have a fair knowledge of the subject and that's okay.

Nice @ bolded
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Aegerine:

I doff my hat. That was a good effort as most of your answers were on point. The only addition I have to make is on question 1 which you didn't get correctly.

Change in demand:
This is the complete shift in the entire demand curve inward or outward as a result of changes in any of the variables that affect demand except price.

Change in Quantity Demanded:
This is the movement along the demand curve from left to right due to changing prices.

Thanks so much
I wasn't sure about the first answer
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lucid1:

Don't mind me, you seem to have a fair knowledge of the subject and that's okay.

Nice @ bolded
Thanks smiley
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Aegerine: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lucid1
My questions are :

First law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be changed from one state to another.

2: Blood cells
Red blood cells (Erythrocytes)
White blood cells (leucocytes)

3): Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants manufacture their own food in the presence of sunlight using atmospheric carbondioxide and inorganic materials

Equation

6CO2 + 6H2O ----------- C6H12O6

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Aegerine:

First law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be changed from one state to another.

2: Blood cells
Red blood cells (Erythrocytes)
White blood cells (leucocytes)

3): Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants manufacture their own food in the presence of sunlight using atmospheric carbondioxide and inorganic materials

Equation

6CO2 + 6H2O ----------- C6H12O6
Your definition of photosynthesis is incomplete
Let me try
It is the process in which green plant manufature their food making use of carbon dioxide nd water in the presence of sunlight captured by chlorophyll to produce glucose nd oxygen liberated as by-product
I'm still waiting for the last question o
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Still waiting for the second law of thermodynamic
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Well, if I can still remember very clearly, my best subjects in school then were playing video games, joking around with my crazy friends and 'smooching' (romancing) girls whenever the opportunity came.

So you are all free to ask me questions on those undecided
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Well, if I can still remember very clearly, my best subjects in school then were playing video games, joking around with my crazy friends and 'smooching' girls whenever the opportunity came.

So you are all free to ask me questions on those undecided
Then this question is for you
Define mammary gland
Differentiate between semen nd sperm
where does urine pass out from in female private organ?
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Then this question is for you
Define mammary gland
Differentiate between semen nd sperm
where does urine pass out from in female private organ?

Mammary gland is a gland located in females breasts responsible for production of milk. Mind you, I only know this by virtue of theoretical acquisition of knowledge not practical. meaning I haven't gotten to that level in my 'smooching'.

As for the second, I don't know. I said 'smooching' meaning 'romancing' and not the real fvcking and I've never ejaculated from just doing that before so I don't know.

3rd question, vagina! not because, I've gotten to that extent too but because I've seen my younger relatives urinate from there and on some occasions, by mistake, some of my older relatives too grin
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
And mind you, Pettyprincess I dont like that subject you love! angry
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Mammary gland is a gland located in females breasts responsible for production of milk. Mind you, I only know this by virtue of theoretical acquisition of knowledge not practical. meaning I haven't gotten to that level in my 'smooching'.

As for the second, I don't know. I said 'smooching' meaning 'romancing' and not the real fvcking and I've never ejaculated from just doing that before so I don't know.

3rd question, vagina! not because, I've gotten to that extent too but because I've seen my younger relatives urinate from there and on some occasions, by mistake, some of my older relatives too grin
Lol my ribs grin
You gat the first question perfectly
Bt the third question is urethra not vaginal hole
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
And mind you, Pettyprincess I dont like that subject you love! angry
Lol why? I so much love ecomics ehh that i can answer any question in my dream sef!!!
Bt I'm not ecomist nd i dnt like guys that are economist because they are stingy to the core!!!
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol why? I so much love ecomics ehh that i can answer any question in my dream sef!!!
Bt I'm not ecomist nd i dnt like guys that are economist because they are stingy to the core!!!

I guess it's because I don't like racking my brain too much and economics is one subject that demands that just like maths. I just don't like it sha and it reflected in my grades in school.

In my WAEC, I got C6 and in my Jupeb, I got D embarassed
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol my ribs grin
You gat the first question perfectly
Bt the third question is urethra not vaginal hole

Oh! I thought it's Vagina since that's where I see it come out from. You seem like a genius by the way cheesy
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I guess it's because I don't like racking my brain too much and economics is one subject that demands that just like maths. I just don't like it sha and it reflected in my grades in school.

In my WAEC, I got C6 and in my Jupeb, I got D embarassed
Ohh sorry about that
While i hate maths with passion!! Bt i always pass the subject in my exams in highschool
I even got close to one brilliant boy in our tutorial because he is very good in mathematics to the extent he corrected one of our maths teacher grin,that guy really one of the reason i can still solve some maths question!!
I guess we all gat our weaknesses in some subjects
Re: Let's Have Fun Guys!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Oh! I thought it's Vagina since that's where I see it come out from. You seem like a genius by the way cheesy
Haha no grin grin
Only menstrual flow pass through our vaginal hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! / 10 Best Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Do You Think Pharmacologist Should Be Also Given License To Dispense Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.