Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun (2834 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Sergioaguero: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
A 100-level female student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, (AAUA),Ondo State, has been beaten mercilessly by her landlord and his wife for bringing her lover into her apartment in the Obasanjo Small Gate Area of Ondo State.

It was reported that Bolaji’s parents had pleaded with the landlord to help keep an eye on her as she was a “small” girl, who needed some monitoring. To get free t0kens and all crypt0 news check source link below post.

However, in carrying out that directive, the couple went overboard by brutally assaulting the young lady and leaving her to land on the hospital bed.

Source: https://token10x.blog

1 Share

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by DispatcherLagos: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Next time you "lower" the volume of your moaning.

14 Likes

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by TechTack: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Are they are parents? Na wa o
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by cherishmichael: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Me i don't understand how some landlords & their wifes do feel like gods this days, common house oo.

4 Likes

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by slimmax: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
I don red be that na, thats means I was very lucky all those years……
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Imagine, see beating

The Yorubas will say ' Bami na omo mi, ko de inu olomo"... Help me monitor am no be help me kill am." Ba'ba ranmo nishe'ru, o gbodo fi tomo je".
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Deborah98(f): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Imagine human beings. They really went overboard,I hope they're paying for her treatment as well abi na only beating dem Sabi. People that cast the stone first are worst in character and conduct. This I have known overtime,if you check their children now they are not far from what the society frowns at.

4 Likes

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
hahahahahaha..crase
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by HYDEEE: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Her parents right now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by HYDEEE: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Coming from a place filled with cases of paternity fraud, instead of beating the girl the landlord should check if his firstborn is actually his.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Freighthost: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Go to school n studies
Bring handout
Textbooks home n read
Nt dick

Ur parent want d best for u

Finish sch first n Bleep all u want
Get d degree

1 Like

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Those days na community and neighbors deh train pikin but now No one trains a Child.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by DonBenny77(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2022
I likely, her parents will be pleased

1 Like

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by olas24u(f): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2022
assault,,a gril above 18 years old
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Nicepoker(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Highly commendable. I support the landlord and landlady 100%. grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by crackhouse(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Brain reset beating.... children of these days are impatient..

1 Like

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by OBALOLA55(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
SO THIS SMALL GIRL DON BUST HER TOW TOW LAIDIS shocked
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by underpinna: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Next time you "lower" the volume of your moaning.

She no dey fear elders. All these small pin chargers

1 Like

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by stamapro(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
I no support the brutal beating, but e go reset her brain. All those children self.

1 Like

Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by freshkpomo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Those days na community and neighbors deh train pikin but now No one trains a Child.
You know how him dey go jare.. the era when area boys na him dey secure area 24/7 not now when area boys na him dey thief area and extirt people. That era when if you misbehave stranger go flog you like cow,then excort you go house go report to your parents for another round of beating. Now zombies want dey form WOKE with their wide mouth like condemned exhaust yelling "mind your business".
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Tomilola360: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
cherishmichael:
Me i don't understand how some landlords & their wifes do feel like gods this days, common house oo.

they act like gods really. this is total violation of human rights

BTW, house isn't that common sir. how many u don build angry
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by chiipink(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
When i read the head i swear.. i was dead sure the lanlord is going to be Yoruba..
Na them dey pokenose and chook mouth for things not their business.

Wetin concern igbo man with what u do with ur love life.. his only concern is pay when due. grin
Re: Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun by Gee64: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Go learn book, na preek you wan study.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Day 1 Likely & Repeated Questions And Answers / Futa Cut Off Mark Released / 4 SOLID REASONS WHY YOU MUST SCORE HIGH IN YOUR JAMB/UTME 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.