Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (40612 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by lasheun: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Hello Sir.
You didn't mention ELECTRICITY ooo!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by notoriousbabe: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2019
So so talk no action. Ordinary belle he no fit give Aisha for her to burn for villa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Boyooosa(m): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2019
he did not even say pem about aisha saga and somebody wants me to hate him...wa gbemi!

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Mycommand: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Stop talking and get to work! We have heard enough. "Politicians; men of many words."

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Coalkendar(m): 1:23am On Oct 19, 2019
This your post suppose collect award.. You wan use laff kill person for here oooo
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by propynich123: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Stillthebest: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2019
kiss

This man still saying " we will" not "we have"....

In furtherance to his messages, he is actually not doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by abbey621(m): 2:01am On Oct 19, 2019
wellmax:

If you are blind, sorry healing the blind isn't part of his JD . Remain blind.

Sheep!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Southsoul: 2:17am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=viviangist post=83263016] grin grin

Since Buhari enter Office Am spending 10K on Nepa Bills Instead of my Normal 5k , They no change my Prepaid Box ooooo

I Guess something is Fishy here , My Neighbor dey always remind me to recharge my Box On time ... I Wonder why she get so much interest on that these days.

Her son is a graduate of Electrical Engr , and he sabi illegal connections very well .

Abeg Nairalanders wetin i go do , am planning to remove my fuse this night and check her window to know if the light is showing ...

Please i need more suggestion..

Hhhhmmn..
If you can't be a good Samaritan then be a good Nigerian... As taught us by Acts of Bubu.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by meetmeonline: 2:35am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

Since Buhari enter Office Am spending 10K on Nepa Bills Instead of my Normal 5k , They no change my Prepaid Box ooooo

I Guess something is Fishy here , My Neighbor dey always remind me to recharge my Box On time ... I Wonder why she get so much interest on that these days.

Her son is a graduate of Electrical Engr , and he sabi illegal connections very well .

Abeg Nairalanders wetin i go do , am planning to remove my fuse this night and check her window to know if the light is showing ...

Please i need more suggestions ....

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Vikky014(f): 2:58am On Oct 19, 2019

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by FastBizReg(m): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

Where have you been?

It's been a long while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by marylandcakes: 3:15am On Oct 19, 2019
And are just discovering this? just give us good roads, electricity and get rid of all the corrupt government officials we will manage the rest and we wouldn’t care if you bring your whole village and cattle’s to Aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by pacespot(m): 3:27am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
The Twitter in Chief. We are blessed with vast resources but we are still a 3rd world cesspool. Many countries wish they have just 10% of our natural resources, yet we mismanage ours. Stop wishing for more resources, use the income from crude oil to build up the country. Invest in other sources of income like Saudi Arabia for christ sake.

Every major car manufacturer is coming out with electric and solar powered cars. Many countries have pledged to go green in the next decade. If we don't accelerate our development now, we will be wiped out from the face of the earth when our oil is no longer in demand.

Yes, we have all the mineral and crude resources in this world but one most important resource we don't have is human resource. Humans are the ones who put those resources you mentioned into use but Nigerians are the worst kind of citizens any country should pray for. All you people want is gallivanting with extravagant lifestyles, Nigeria is a country where you will see a small kiosk owner that is already dreaming of buying a Toyota corolla, how else can he get the money than to rip off his customers?

Things will only change for better in this country when people start seeing life beyond money.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 19, 2019
DeOTR:
A coded message that means something else.

Third term agenda or Nothern agenda angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by riczy(m): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2019
MorataFC:
Ok let me mind my business

Who chelsea dhey play tomorrow?
download goal.com app. Thank me later
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by LetsNigerianize: 4:43am On Oct 19, 2019
You better resign because you don't have anything to offer. You have destroyed Nigeria.
You can't even control your family let alone local government council.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Difrent: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
The Twitter in Chief. We are blessed with vast resources but we are still a 3rd world cesspool. Many countries wish they have just 10% of our natural resources, yet we mismanage ours. Stop wishing for more resources, use the income from crude oil to build up the country. Invest in other sources of income like Saudi Arabia for christ sake.

Every major car manufacturer is coming out with electric and solar powered cars. Many countries have pledged to go green in the next decade. If we don't accelerate our development now, we will be wiped out from the face of the earth when our oil is no longer in demand.

Lies
Oil will still be in Demand for at least the next 50years because it will still take that long for electric cars and other transport means to be able to retire fossil fuels
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Ominimercy(m): 5:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Bravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Emmanitebest: 5:22am On Oct 19, 2019
We need an interested person that is ready to be their own boss...
We will teach you how to design a free Blog or pay Blog without coding.
How to start a blog and choose the right niches
That will start paying you after 3 months.

YOU want to run Ads on Your business;
Facebook Ads
Twitter Ads
Instagram Ads &
Google Ads.
In need of Graphic work,
Web design without coding

If you are interested Call or WhatsApp Us @ 070 6378 1702

Be Your Boss!!!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by ACE1010: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Chukwurah003: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Felixamos:

Continue being this stupid and by Tuesday next week, you would finally run mad.. Isn't that amazing?

Like you have already? I don’t expect any rationality from people in your condition.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by maxiuc(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

my guy you should be worried oooo
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Newnas(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2019
miki1:
The day the president starts to tweet the tweet himself the real change will come.

Even Trump doesn't tweet by himself.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by mercyvivv(f): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2019
No sir, we won't still mind our business even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai and Saudi Arabia put together. In truth, we're a meddling generation even if not for that, the fact that you're in our kitchen, riding on our mandate, feasting on meals our patrimony provided, enjoying perks of that public office at our expense; simply means, we'll always meddle, call you to order when you derail in administration.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by wellmax(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]Let us pretend to take the words of a madman seriously sha, in other words let us assume he were blind but at least he could tell the truth that buhari isn't working.. Unlike you Mr seer who is not just blind but stupid, mad and foolish... I consider your type of foolishness a very rare one because even buhari knows down within his heart that he isn't working but your senseless self would still make blind arguments to defend him... Remain stupid.. [/s]
Trash.

Child of hate never sees anything good. Even in himself
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by McTobe(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2019
First change the normal wire you use in connecting the light from that NEPA pole to those high tension wire. Yes I mean use the high tension wire to bring the light to your flat.
Second, disconnect your whole room totally from the connection.
Then travel and see whether you go hear say their flat explode.
Then comeback for your testimony here. grin
viviangist:
grin grin

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by chiboy1116: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

lmfao mad oh
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by win2da: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Online government.....

BIG MAMA RICE, STONE-FREE AND LONG GRAIN.... 50Kg IS #15000... CALL:08065842181

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by mozona(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2019
i hope say na e write that thing oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by simonfynboi(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Una mean dem help am write am ahbi...

Nonsensical talk.... undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos) / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.