Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria (35762 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by babtee50: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=tayebest post=83272855]

Aswr bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
WiztaylorDC:
His cars are not rented, rented cars doesn't come with two keys. Nigerians with this rubbish talk "what's the source of his income" what does he do for a living". when you're broke nobody want to know the source of your income and help you out. some Nigerians don't ever want to see you get rich. I can't just regret being Nigerian

i regret to be a nigerian bro....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Whoever did the video recording is a hater.

He made sure to focus on the "Hotel Elevator West" sign @ 46:16 to give away that it is not Hush Puppi's house. They forgot to edit that out before posting.

SMH.

/

nobody said it was hushpuppy house lol. that is pallazo versace hote in dubai but hushpuppy bought a penthouse from it which cost almost 70mil yearly.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Nigga you bore me undecided

over boring lol
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
BOBAN2710:
just one word for this guy.

AN IDIOT

one word for you, A GLORIFIED FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Plead:
shocked

If he knows how much Nigerian commissioners loot monthly /yearly he wouldn’t have made this statement

I don't think he knows
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by NonFarmPayrol: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
LordPsalm:
As salary or loot?
He was talking about salary

Ok
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
When someone claims to have purchased a Rolls Royce or a super car, ask them for the box that carries the key with the customer's name engraved on the box.
That way you don't even need further proof of ownership.
Most of these cars are rented cars which are available for hours, days, weeks and even yearly rental. These guys will rent cars and claim ownership posting on social media, next thing gullible Nigerians will swallow it line, hook and sinker.
Thank God for exposure through travelling.

He didn't rent his roll Royce black badge ooo. See proof below ..Are you satisfied? Which one is Thank God for exposure here again ...

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by mdchikezie(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Does this look rented?
Lol ASK THE BROKE BITCHASSNIGGA COMMENTING TRASH
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

the life u wish to live...
e pain am
hahaha. i know hushpuppi in dubai

blive what u like. im no hater
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Check how much is 5 aed... See eh if you enter Dubai u go shock for the fake life some people dey live there. Anyway I wish him all the best

Oga see proof he didn't rent rolls Royce oo

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by itu404(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

my guy he owns them all n stop fooling urself..
he rented a customized rolls royce?
do you know how much it cost to rent those cars a day?
paying the rental for over 2 years is worth more than the actual prize.
na so una dey claim say una no everything.
carry ur nonsense travelling n fuckkk off..
wat an asslicker. it is u fooling and drooling about another man's wealth. and a bigger fool if you do not care about the source. nigeria name never spoil reach for unaside

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by hibeebeeking: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
buga man.mentality of oppression everywhere in this country.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Eze2Odds(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Does this look rented?

Thanks for this bro, you just made haterz shut dia good for nothing mouth. grin grin grin

I was gonna ask: If he has money to rent such cars for long , is that money not enuff to buy @least 2 dope rides??
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Eze2Odds(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You are very right. That is why when they rent a new one you will hardly see the old one. They can even customise the rented car for you but comes at a higher cost.

Either You dnt have sense @all or ur sense de off like NEPA
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Ziel20: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Plead:
shocked

If he knows how much Nigerian commissioners loot monthly /yearly he wouldn’t have made this statement

But he didn't say loot, did he?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eze2Odds:

Either You dnt have sense @all or ur sense de off like NEPA
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga see proof he didn't rent rolls Royce oo
K
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by partnerbizn2(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

hushpuppy is a brand influencer, bitcoin, forex, e dey help boys finish wrk lol
the guy na picker?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
partnerbizn2:

the guy na picker?

no
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
itu404:

wat an asslicker. it is u fooling and drooling about another man's wealth. and a bigger fool if you do not care about the source. nigeria name never spoil reach for unaside

it takes an asslicker to know another.
we are both asslickers
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
May God bless him more
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Jesuspikin8: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

hushpuppy is a
brand influencer, bitcoin, forex, e dey help boys finish wrk lol
i fit swear say na btc make that guy over-blow
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by mikeweezy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Plead:
shocked

loot is not part of salary its fraud
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Beat123(f): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
No problem. But they didn’t tell me what he does for a living

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
huspuppi is filthy rich
oga don't be deceive
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by sulasa07(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
What if this guy's money is actually genuine.
For where
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
i fit swear say na btc make that guy over-blow

those guys get all the updates.
check their friends n clique, they are ballers o lol....
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by nauto5: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
I earn only 3k daily online......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute / Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Set To Mark 40 Years On Screen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.