Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria (35718 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2019
BlackBenz:

You Think Say na Beans
5aed na 485 naira uncle. Biko you win grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Does this look rented?

oga leave that mugu make e dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by DTC2(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2019

See life

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Successdynamik: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Mrop:
In an Exclusive interview, Dubai based Nigerian self acclaim billionaire Huspuppi reveals to daddy freeze that his driver earns as much as a commissioner in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xseYthaiQ/

Watch the video clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN97XSrSu_M

Report From Praizenews ;

http://www.praizenews.com/my-driver-earn-as-much-as-a-commissioner-in-nigeria-huspuppi-tells-daddy-freeze/

his nephew looks much like him. blood is thicker than water really
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by skukimania(f): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2019
E no even get gold toilet seat.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Lolz they can even customize the head rest for you. You should be travelling more often.

Shut up ! Only say what you know.
Hush Puppi & Mompha always post cash payment receipt on their snaps & IG.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Hushpuppi,you get miss call for America....prove us wrong by going to yankee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Shut up ! Only say what you know.
Hush Puppi & Mompha always post cash payment receipt on their snaps & IG.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by tayebest(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2019
BlackBenz:

Bro Na close to 500k For Just 2 Hours oooo

grin grin grin

Those guys don't know how much it takes to rent those machines cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

please whats the name of that watch

Richard millie ...

expensive watch oo.. make u run lol

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Under akpabio some commissioners moved 1billion a month

grin

how much is their original salary without stealing?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You are very right. That is why when they rent a new one you will hardly see the old one. They can even customise the rented car for you but comes at a higher cost.

oga he owns it...
rentals don't have two keys.
those guys are rich.
same with mrwoodberry, dhamie richie

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by olawonder(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
When someone claims to have purchased a Rolls Royce or a super car, ask them for the box that carries the key with the customer's name engraved on the box.
That way you don't even need further proof of ownership.
Most of these cars are rented cars which are available for hours, days, weeks and even yearly rental. These guys will rent cars and claim ownership posting on social media, next thing gullible Nigerians will swallow it line, hook and sinker.
Thank God for exposure through travelling.

Do a quick maths for me pls... if one buys crypto currency that cost a dollar to one, and u invested just $2k (which isn’t a lot for many ppl), and then few yrs down the line, the ecurrency becomes $6k to one... how much will that $2k invested be worth now?

Just thinking out loud if the total is actually what my maths is saying! Bro, these guys hit the jackpot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Nigerian Bloggers and sensational headline sha. Out of everything this dude said in the interview, this was all they could pick from it.

na so their life reach...low life blogers
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Lolz they can even customize the head rest for you. You should be travelling more often.

u go n do urs

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2019
alasan007:
Lol you’ll r haters hating on him low lee cos you can’t imagine how he does it and you lot r in 9ja shading someone living your dream life lol hypocrite I wonder what you do for a living

omo 9jerians are born haters.. if na foreigner, dem go hail am but be the first to kill their own.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Femsyn(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2019
No one is jealous of Otedola, Dangote, Mayweather etc, because we know what they do. Infact, they are an inspiration to many, even if they have some skeletons too. They're only human.

But here is someone who no one has an idea of his source of income (same as Churchill), yet you say people are hating. They are hating for the right reasons, not jealousy.

I'm glad some of us still has some level of humanity in us.

There's nothing to get excited of in his life. But as long as he keeps putting his leaps on social media, people will judge. If he doesn't want people to judge, then he should keep your Rolls Royce to himself!

This interview by Freeze and the way hes gloating over it, puts his Freethesheeple movement into question.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2019
imitateMe:
Do white people brag about things like these? It is evident that black people are inclined to poverty naturally.

he is not white sir...
live ur life
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by WiztaylorDC(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2019
His cars are not rented, rented cars doesn't come with two keys. Nigerians with this rubbish talk "what's the source of his income" what does he do for a living". when you're broke nobody want to know the source of your income and help you out. some Nigerians don't ever want to see you get rich. I can't just regret being Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2019
/
Whoever did the video recording is a hater.

He made sure to focus on the "Hotel Elevator West" sign @ 46:16 to give away that it is not Hush Puppi's house. They forgot to edit that out before posting.

SMH.

/

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Cantonese: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
When someone claims to have purchased a Rolls Royce or a super car, ask them for the box that carries the key with the customer's name engraved on the box.
Most of these cars are rented cars which are available for hours, days, weeks and even yearly rental. These guys will rent cars and claim ownership posting on social media, next thing gullible Nigerians will swallow it line, hook and sinker.

Owu no good o. Bros na owu dey worry you there. Pray for yourself like this. Say “spirit of jealousy and poverty let me go”. Simple prayer.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by mercyvivv(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2019
The day they'll finally catch this guy, it will look like a child's play to Invictus own.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by chrisheart2u: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2019
���
ASUS
Mini/Tab
With front and back camera
Detachable keyboard
Touchscreen
Windows 10
Call 08038127216

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Iogobenz(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Femsyn:
No one is jealous of Otedola, Dangote, Mayweather etc, because we know what they do. Infact, they are an inspiration to many, even if they have some skeletons too. They're only human.

But here is someone who no one has an idea of his source of income (same as Churchill), yet you say people are hating. They are hating for the right reasons, not jealousy.

There's nothing to get excited of in his life. But as long as he keeps putting his leaps on social media, people will judge. If he doesn't want people to judge, then he should keep your Rolls Royce to himself!

This interview by Freeze and the way hes gloating over it, puts his Freethesheeple movement into question.
Nigga you bore me undecided
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

he is not white sir...
live ur life
Did I say he is white?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by BOBAN2710: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Mrop:
In an Exclusive interview, Dubai based Nigerian self acclaim billionaire Huspuppi reveals to daddy freeze that his driver earns as much as a commissioner in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xseYthaiQ/

Watch the video clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN97XSrSu_M

Report From Praizenews ;

http://www.praizenews.com/my-driver-earn-as-much-as-a-commissioner-in-nigeria-huspuppi-tells-daddy-freeze/

just one word for this guy.

AN IDIOT
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
Does God exist ?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by LordPsalm(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
I bet its not cheap to rent such exotic cars for a month. We don't hate around here. Bleep off pls. Bad energy everywhere
Ur opinion is not needed.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by LordPsalm(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Under akpabio some commissioners moved 1billion a month

grin
As salary or loot?
He was talking about salary

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
waiting for the buggati veyron
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by anonymousghost2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Femsyn:

otedola, dangote n co are fraudsters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.