Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria (35936 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
chrisheart2u:
���
ASUS
Mini/Tab
With front and back camera
Detachable keyboard
Touchscreen
Windows 10
Call 08038127216
. Price?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by RoyalHighness7(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Does this look rented?
Don't mind this fool
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by zone51: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
When someone claims to have purchased a Rolls Royce or a super car, ask them for the box that carries the key with the customer's name engraved on the box.
That way you don't even need further proof of ownership.
Most of these cars are rented cars which are available for hours, days, weeks and even yearly rental. These guys will rent cars and claim ownership posting on social media, next thing gullible Nigerians will swallow it line, hook and sinker.
Thank God for exposure through travelling.

Ray got his RR dashboard customized with his name, is that not enough
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by SaturnNick(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
What if this guy's money is actually genuine.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by cooltola(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
The truth will always come out. Whether Hush ' money is legit or not, I don't know. But in time, we will know
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by WiztaylorDC(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

i regret to be a nigerian bro....

Bro God go bless us, if we get money we go enjoy this country. Na God's blessing and grace we need my brother

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by paix(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
The topic should have read "A COMMISSIONER IN NIGERIA EARNS AS MUCH AS MY DRIVER". So that the commissioner go get respect small.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
LordPsalm:
I bet its not cheap to rent such exotic cars for a month. We don't hate around here. Bleep off pls. Bad energy everywhere
Ur opinion is not needed.
A pauper talking.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

He didn't rent his roll Royce black badge ooo. See proof below ..Are you satisfied? Which one is Thank God for exposure here again ...
Ask the dyke that gave birth to you.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
zone51:

Ray got his RR dashboard customized with his name, is that not enough
Ask me again Ray's bitch.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
LordPsalm:
I bet its not cheap to rent such exotic cars for a month. We don't hate around here. Bleep off pls. Bad energy everywhere
Ur opinion is not needed.
You and your family have nothing for me to hate on fa.ggot.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
olawonder:

Do a quick maths for me pls... if one buys crypto currency that cost a dollar to one, and u invested just $2k (which isn’t a lot for many ppl), and then few yrs down the line, the ecurrency becomes $6k to one... how much will that $2k invested be worth now?

Just thinking out loud if the total is actually what my maths is saying! Bro, these guys hit the jackpot!
I lived in cyberjaya where these guys liveed. Nobody got rich from crypto but from bec.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

trying to console yourself for being poor,
bros go and rent your own rolls royce and keep it in your rented house grin
Yes am poor but am richer than your pauper father.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
anonymousghost2:

my guy he owns them all n stop fooling urself.. he rented a customized rolls royce? do you know how much it cost to rent those cars a day? paying the rental for over 2 years is worth more than the actual prize. na so una dey claim say una no everything. carry ur nonsense travelling n fuckkk off..
No i won't fvck off, i will fvck the dyke that gave birth to you.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by stanley000: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
When someone claims to have purchased a Rolls Royce or a super car, ask them for the box that carries the key with the customer's name engraved on the box.
Most of these cars are rented cars which are available for hours, days, weeks and even yearly rental. These guys will rent cars and claim ownership posting on social media, next thing gullible Nigerians will swallow it line, hook and sinker.
I agree with u that it is rental but do u know how much you have to deposit to test drive a Ferrari do u know how much down payment for a month cruise of a rolls, puppi has been driving this for over 7months now, abeg him try, don't be envious
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by sheymoni(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Does this look rented?

Look very well that is a sticker . Over here we can brand plane in your name
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by opeey(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
huspuppi is filthy rich
filthy rich with shady business?
No one knows the kind of business he does... majority of them live fake life, borrow pose and rented properties around dubia.. don't believe what you see on social media.. those that have traveled widely will understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Legendguru: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
HMmm
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:

Ask the dyke that gave birth to you.

Abeg park well Am I the one that told you to go and work in target abroad that now you believe nobody on Earth can have money
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Omonuejegbo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:
Go sit down! Even if na rent he rent the cars unko. Can a poor person like you rent even for 30 second?
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:

Yes am poor but am richer than your pauper father.
yes u might be richer than my fada, but im richer than ur generation
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
sheymoni:

Look very well that is a sticker . Over here we can brand plane in your name

Mr Man Hush Puppie posted the receipt.
Same way Mompha does post receipts when ever he buys a new car.

All Cash payment!
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Omonuejegbo:
Go sit down! Even if na rent he rent the cars unko. Can a poor person like you rent even for 30 second?
Because your father has been a poor man all his life doesn't mean am poor.
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Vega100: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
imitateMe:
Do white people brag about things like these? It is evident that black people are inclined to poverty naturally.
you are the most intelligent person on nairaland bro!!! God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by zone51: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
TUANKU:

Ask me again Ray's bitch.

Wawa, Dan banza, duri uwarka undecided
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Dechymmytv(f): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
opeey:

filthy rich with shady business?
No one knows the kind of business he does... majority of them live fake life, borrow pose and rented properties around dubia.. don't believe what you see on social media.. those that have traveled widely will understand what am saying.

Money earned illegally, yes
But hes not borrow pose yet, that guy is filthy rich... I have to comfirm this...
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by sheymoni(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Mr Man Hush Puppie posted the receipt.
Same way Mompha does post receipts when ever he buys a new car.

All Cash payment!

Why receipt ? Why not show mulikia showing his name at least that can’t be forge and anyone can check the owners name online . I live here I know what’s up .
Below are some pictures of exotic cars that I took when I went to make enquiry for a client .
Besides you can’t buy new car with cash over here . Don’t be deceived bro

Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Yang1993: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Did your paypal account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com
Re: Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria by Yang1993: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
ADDRESS VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED

INSTANT DELIVERY.
ACCOUNT COMES WITH DOCUMENTS USED FOR VERIFICATION

INTERESTED?
CONTACT WHATSAPP ONLY: +2347064571275

Kind Regards
VERIFY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Visits John Rawlings In Ghana (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana Celebrates His 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Ebuka Reacts To Aspirant Putting Their Photos Side-by-side With Bbnaija Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.