Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President (17781 Views)

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts / Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Imagine Nigeria ruled by Seyi Makinde and Peter Obi and visualize the kind of progress we would make in this nation... I'm not a fan of Tinubu an old corrupt man let him go and rest

Oluwa bless you
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by nku5: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Babachir the thief recommending another thief cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Misterdhee1(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Youths, like Mohammed Bello of kogi state?
Yahya Bello was never Tinubu's candidate. Seems you know nothing about happenings in politics.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by danot1030: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2019
This Babachir want to give Igbos BP.

Jaganba the Igbos nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2019
If at this time, Nigerians are supporting people who should be retired in politics for president, then the country is dead

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
All this, but nyamuri flat heads are running away from their erosion prone region to Lagos on a daily basis.. Lagos is like Dubai to ur people, hence their desperation in claiming it as a no man's land, the dream of every ibo is to move to Lagosgrin

We have seen how a certain governor made majored men and women line up for hours for a litre of kerosene, is that ur definition of governance??

Tinubu is not perfect just like any other politician in general, but his by far the most productive and progressive governor Nigeria ever had

It was the SE presidency from a Northerner that was hurting you... grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by yetunsbay(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Untainted007:

That one na one chance. He has dined with old ones so he's like them too.
can a youth who never dined with old ones get there then ?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Misterdhee1(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Buckubuck:

Politics of the north is about tribal and religious sentiments not cash. If not the majority of them will not prefer a buhari to an atiku. 2023, the north's game is to see if they can hold on to power. Where this becomes impossible, they will look for the most amenable southerner to protect their interest. Tinubu is seen in the same lens as an awolowo or an ojukwu. Tribal strongmen. Thus, the north have carefully serenaded his reputation with corruption post-2019. If you doubt me, ask anyone who is in the north and is politically active. Tinubu has been painted as massively corrupt, just as Jonathan and atiku were. It's left to see if he can engage on image laundering to salvage that. Take note that the average northerner does not read the mainstream media. Go figure
I'm presently in a northern state living among Northerners and your comment is so wrong on many fronts. Many local northerners love Tinubu cos they see him as the major force that brought in a PMB's presidency. You can go figure that out bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Misterdhee1:

I'm presently in a northern state living among Northerners and your comment is so wrong on many fronts. Many local northerners love Tinubu cos they see him as the major force that brought in a PMB's presidency. You can go figure that out bro
Ok then. Time will tell... But don't forget statements from El-Rufai, CNG and NEF et al as it concerns 2023.
As long as you're sure majority in the north support tinubu for presidency, I can assure you it's done and dusted. But if not.... We shall see
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Elxandre(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2019
seunmsg:

Those that supported Atiku in the last election have no right to abuse those supporting Tinubu. If APC presents Tinubu and PDP presents Atiku, I will support Tinubu. He will be a far better president than Atiku. With him, I’m very sure some of the most talented technocrats from all parts of the country will be appointed to run the government.
You called Atiku unqualified because he was "corrupt", now Tinubu is your Saint?

Nigerians!
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by seunmsg(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Elxandre:

You called Atiku unqualified because he was "corrupt", now Tinubu is your Saint?

Nigerians!

I never called Atiku unqualified to contest for president. I only refused to support him because I feel he wasn’t good enough to lead Nigeria and voting him would have amounted to the North having 12 straight years of the leadership.

Tinubu is no saint and I never pronounced him one. However, if people in their right senses can actually support a candidate like Atiku, Tinubu should also be allowed to try his luck. In terms of administration, I rate him far higher than Atiku.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Ojiofor: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
So the millionaire grass cutter thief think he have opinion to suggest that king of thieves himself will rule Nigeria?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by King44(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2019
ogundeleai:
.... You miss the way totally by ascribing that you are fron the north even though from your comment it's clear the region you are.... Don't worry by the time you put Tinubu as president portrait in your shop, office as demand by law then you realise that indeed Tinubu is your president.... "iranu"
Tinubu of all people owo bullion van someone who is willing to sacrifice his people on the alter of greediness over our dead body, you should make him the president of your family not this country there are other young people from SW who are qualified but come let's put selfishness aside igbos should be given a shot kilode for how long let's fear God northerners have had a huge share of governance, SW little bit, SE nothing at all fear God
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2019
end of discussion
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by HIPROFILE(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
TIME TO PACKAGE ANOTHER OLD LEADER ON NIGERIANS.

WE CANT RESIST AFTER ALL, CAN WE?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Wande22(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2019
omenka:
He is a Nigerian, has the right to contest, and eminently qualified to vie for the position. Anyone who wants to run against him should.

If the endgame of Tinubu is the presidency and he succeeds, then I'd doff my hat for him as one of the most astute and wise politicians of our time. Imagine playing a political chess that spans 24 years!!!

This man SINGLEHANDEDLY ensured Nigeria didnt become a ONE OARTY STATE with the salvation of Lagos from Pdp's tsunami of 2003.

Tinubu will make a good president, and so will Star Boy.

Stop wailing and present your candidate who is at par with Angel Gabriel.

Thank you.

Omenka of all people.....

abeg who get that meme for people like him
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by tjslow(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Same tinubu that allow Igbo's to have a political sit and post in lagos
Truthbites:
I disagree...someone that gave orders for Ibos to be beaten during the last elections because they didn't want his party..if not that the Ibos don't like to make trouble.. someone that could put 4 bullion vans to our faces and told us we don't need to know details of what's in those bullion vans
If he becomes President, how many bullion vans will he control?He probably will be driving them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by donb06: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2019
kehinde1588:

Lol.. Says ipob member.

I am always laughing at the rubbish you guys type online. If Tinubu is not popular in SW or in the entire South, who is then popular

Well, talk is cheap so I expect nothing less of gibberish from Igbos
My bro to be sincere With you in this kind of country we found ourselves tinubu might never become president. Why?

Because The North can never allow a southern Muslim and a northern Christian in the first two positions... Osinbajo or tunde bakare will call the short....
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Abdul05:
sow a seed reap a harvest..the truth must be spoken.the SW deserves it, even the yorubas are more interested in 2023 presidential election than the ibos ..check their lips and minds

There are Igbos very interested in 2023 the fact they are not talking is due the previous unwarranted gangups against them even Jonathan was only lucky because he came in as Yar’adua vp if not he wud never be considered for president by reason of our skewed and biased mentality.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2019
I can't vote for a thief and a tribalist.
Nigeria cannot get better by that.

I prefer buhari to tinubu.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Untainted007: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
yetunsbay:
can a youth who never dined with old ones get there then ?

That's the problem bro. And evil mind corrupt good manners they say.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Rumxy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Those flying Tinubu's presidency upandan, have you forgotten that he is a Muslim? Do you guys expect the north to present a christian? A Muslim/Muslim ticket can never fly in this country with the current ethnic and religious divisions. We should be clamouring for a qualified southern christian and there are many options.
GEJ's case was an exception because he came through the VP position.

Moreover, we no longer need known corrupt men to lead us as a nation. At least we have intelligent people with a certain degree of integrity that can rule us.

Buhari is very popular in the north because they believe he has integrity, their religion forbids corruption. That was why Ganduje almost lost his election except for rigging, that was why they voted out Bauchi governor and finally why they didn't vote Atiku. Tinubu is notorious for being very corrupt except for few yorubas who think otherwise. That he picks technocrats to do the job doesn't take away the fact that he enriches himself more from them being in those positions. How wealthy was he before 1999 but he practically owns everything in Lagos now. Now imagine what will happen to Nigeria if he becomes president.

The future of Nigeria should not lie in the hands of people like Atiku and Tinubu for Christ's sake. We have credible and sellable candidates from the south that can rule us.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Babacele: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
There is no doubt Jagaban is more than qualified, but let us wait till we get to the bridge before crossing it.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Babacele: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:

So that he can tax us to death like he does with his agbero bandit in Lagos abi?

Mind you, a Muslim is currently the president. I will stop here.
when Tinubu brought the tax culture presently being replicated by the FG ,how many poor people were taxed to death in Lagos?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Phobia1: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Imagine Nigeria ruled by Seyi Makinde and Peter Obi and visualize the kind of progress we would make in this nation... I'm not a fan of Tinubu an old corrupt man let him go and rest
Hmm this is nigeria bro. Nice combo but if them dey share am e no fit reach seyi in years to come trust me. Peter Obi? Yes

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Phobia1: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Korllami007:

He won't even win south west election talk more of winning Nigeria presidential election.
Actually He doesn't need to win the whole of South West, anyone planning on winning the presidential election in our dear country needs north . Lobatan
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Babacele: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Misterdhee1:

ignore them please because it very obvious they think their lies and hates are nationally sacrosanct and the determining factor when major political decisions are to be taken. I laugh as the northern youth especially are more educated ,dedicated and loyal to a great extend. For several years ,these youths had resigned to fate in pain of watching Buhari's political efforts at the presidency being thwarted by the Nigerian political elite class especially the PDP before Tinubu came to the rescue. Who forgets that except an ungrateful folks? Make 2023 reach first because all these na speculations.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by GoodofNaija: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
A thief will always support a thief!
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Dareal90s(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Bring on another Igbo man, I nd my family will vote for him either he is contesting as presido or vice, but that Obi is a no for d Yoruba's, don't waste ur energy on Obi, u can't rebrand him.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by DNSPro: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Babacele:
when Tinubu brought the tax culture presently being replicated by the FG ,how many poor people were taxed to death in Lagos?

You just confirmed what I have been suspecting. Thank you.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by Shemadex(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
OfeAchi:
Never again shall an afonja rule over this country. They reek of corruption. From OBJ to Tinubu to Osibade to Bode jorje to FFK.

Another Abokii without blemish shall take the throne by 2023. Honesty in their DNA.

Long Live the Cow Rearer!
Fulani Amaka! wink
mumu king u ar idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President by DNSPro: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dareal90s:
Bring on another Igbo man, I nd my family will vote for him either he is contesting as presido or vice, but that Obi is a no for d Yoruba's, don't waste ur energy on Obi, u can't rebrand him.

You are joking.

You want them to bring in someone like Rochas and none sellable ones in the East.

OBI is what Igbos want and during the last campaign, I know a lot of Yoruba who were swayed by his presentation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures / Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.