Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (33978 Views)

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Barryseal: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Soft loans should be made available to those traders. Please, not trader moni.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Afamed: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So tell me why the FG is yet to react to such a huge fire incident?

Don't tell me he doesn't read the news

Look I stand by those prophetic words!!!

Bookmark it if you know what that means
So you didn't read PMB reactions regard the fire incident. Just few hours after the fire outbreak? Most of you are just born naturally to hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Area4Area: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
sarrki:

Ignorance, mixed with envy, is a disastrous combination.

You tend to be stagnant in a particular location if not you would have known that religion is a personal thing

I now know why it’s hard for you to maintain steady relationships

You should learn how to ignore some kids on nairaland, they troll threads seeking for attention just as you gave him/her, next time just ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by omenka(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Why are the traders looking excited and taking pictures? sad
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Area4Area:
You should learn how to ignore some kids on nairaland, they troll threads seeking for attention just as you gave him/her, next time just ignore.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by OhBiafra: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Is this woman single or a widow? Why is Buhari dating her?
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

stop talking nonsense boldly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by OhBiafra: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2019
omenka:
Why are the traders looking excited and taking pictures? sad
Buhari's side chick is in town

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Henriksen(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Our president side chick.....

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by omenka(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
OhBiafra:
Buhari's side chick is in town
So, they are happy to see her?

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You mean Buhari's latest wife visit the scene of fire incident in onitsha...

Why is she hiding her left hand...please I want to see the rinG Buhari gave her.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Biafraaa: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Na today them start to dey come.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Our wife grin cheesy
I hope you don make baba cum before atiku
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Neddstark: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
The roads in the yeast are very bad. FG and State governments should work to improve it.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
SUPOL:
No be this woman wey dem say Baba wan Marry?
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by toprealman: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Guess Aisha will not be visiting then.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by viviangist: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:

cry cry

I Gat No Comment for Now

Make i think of the Guy that just packed in for the next compound we launch his new benz last Night ...

The same Guy we come borrow me generator plug spanner i tell am i no go give ...

he don buy Benz last Night .... according to my guy weah dey close to him .... he will marry before month end and set to open his new house a day after , chai

wetin be this seff.

I Don live for this area for the past 12 years and the only thing i can boast of is one wheel barrow weah i dey borrow neighbors when they wan fetch water ...

i need your suggestions

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by zeromeridian: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2019
In a sane country, it's the president that is supposed to make this visit
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Finally she has some work to do! She should also manage the disaster that is sitting in the villa
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Virginnn(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I heard it in the news yesterday that Bubu has reacted.
But I am tired of people reacting to issues and thereafter ignoring those same issues soon after.
We need to be proactive and not reactive.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm, our new ameriya
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by dave4rella(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2019
cry
Imagine a Fulani woman stepping her food on biafra land
Aru emeh! They have succeeded by bombing our people with petroleum tanker

Meanwhile how does Buhari manage to fvck this woman?
She needs young blood, it will help her to perform better
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by mokkalu1(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So what's the outcome
I know and I will tell you!
They will offer help in return to accommodate their people in the market!!!
Abi na people wey offer monetary help you go deny
Islamic agenda loading
Cho cho cho cho cho! You people will just be talking shit.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Johans1991: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

may b u chose d news you want to read. FG has reacted even before your governor

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by babythug(f): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
I’m even more perplexed there’s a humanitarian affairs Ministry. Imagine the costs that willl be spent running the place.

Couldn’t or shouldn’t this be an agency?

What’s the work of NEMA?

This Nigeria is just complex in all
Ways!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo] / Buhari Meets French President Hollande In Elysee Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.