Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (33868 Views)

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Chukapage(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Neddstark:

You are the clown who tried to infer that Southwest need better roads. I deal on facts. Accept knowledge, your erosion land needs better roads.
are you sure am a clown?? grin why e dey pain you now?? Oga carry you madness dey go next time it's EAST not yeast ode! Erosion the same way excess flooding happens.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Neddstark: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
are you sure am a clown?? grin why e dey pain you now?? Oga carry you madness dey go next time it's EAST not yeast ode! Erosion the same way excess flooding happens.

Lol. Shey na your yeast infection dey make you para cos I follow call your region yeast?
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Enculer: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2019
The woman will be sweet to fvck
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Chukapage(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Neddstark:

Lol. Shey na your yeast infection dey make you para cos I follow call your region yeast?
no be only yeast your for make am Feast na. Infection ko affection ni grin. Don't be funny I wear my boots and shingard when playing match
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Neddstark: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
no be only yeast your for make am Feast na. Infection ko affection ni grin. Don't be funny I wear my boots and shingard when playing match

Lol.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by MrGerald(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
madenigga:
Mumu people commenting Bubus wife. Even your leader Nnamdi KANU couldn't pay them a visit. The people you call terrorist pay them a visit and this is how u repay them
she's visiting there in her capacity as minister of humanitarian affairs or whatever they call it.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by MERCHANDISER: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Enculer:
The woman will be sweet to fvck
may God help u
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by franzis(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
To snap picture I guess
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Phobia1: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
sarrki:
Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, was at the scene of the fire outbreak in Onitsha, Anambra state, on Friday.
Let our markets be away from the roadsides biko
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
See Iyawo wa.The woman fine sha.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by hbuba75: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
I pray federal government will come to their aids
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by ifyboy60(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
So what's the outcome

I know and I will tell you!

They will offer help in return to accommodate their people in the market!!!

Abi na people wey offer monetary help you go deny

Islamic agenda loading

am completely shocked with ur level of reasoning.
am sure u are an IPOB sympathizer
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Maziyk: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
You came to mock us and then send feedback to your demi god Jubril that the errand he sent did his work well,it will never be well with you,the northern
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by adelumolo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by Chicastle: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
madenigga:

Read your comment again. It would help you get some sense.

Someone suffers a loss you are applauding the ones who didn't visit but spread hate speech, but cursing the one who paid condolences and shared love?

How silly can u be

are you sure ain't the silly one buddy?
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by MrSly(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:

Can you tell me any state that doesn’t get monies from the National treasury?

Don’t blame Lagos if your Governors embezzles what is meant for growth in your State.

My governors have tried their best so far. Starting form Ngige

What happened to states created after the war ? What is hindering them from growth
?

How many of them are doing better than any south eastern state?

So you mean after 40 years, your state can’t make meaning developments like have an emergency unit to cater for stuffs like this?

We are far above that level.

What happened to the Fire truck commissioned by Peter Obi few years back?

Anambra have lots of modern fire fighting trucks. I have seem them myself. So I was not told.
Keep continue living in denial while other people are making head ways.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos by MrSly(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:

Can you tell me any state that doesn’t get monies from the National treasury?

Don’t blame Lagos if your Governors embezzles what is meant for growth in your State.

My governors have tried their best so far. Starting form Ngige

What happened to states created after the war ? What is hindering them from growth
?

How many of them are doing better than any south eastern state?

So you mean after 40 years, your state can’t make meaning developments like have an emergency unit to cater for stuffs like this?

We are far above that level.

What happened to the Fire truck commissioned by Peter Obi few years back?

Anambra have lots of modern fire fighting trucks. I have seem them myself. So I was not told.
Keep continue living in denial while other people are making head ways.
Like I said before. Lagos can only boast of the things attracted to it due to federal government interest. Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria remember that. Intact Lagos is below expectation as once capital of a country and suffering no single war and as well the host of so many conglomerates and their headquarters. If Anambra has such opportunity it will tower very high above what Lagos is today. So don't boast because if truth is to be told, Lagos under utilises its resources and at the same thing the highest debtor among Nigerian states.

Oga I am very proud of my state Anambra and I believe in it more than I ever do for Nigeria as a country. We are not there yet but we are moving. Go google about Nigerians states and find out where Anambra is among them despite the absence of the so called oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Candidate In PDP And APC Can Defeat Peter Obi On Twitter - Reno Omokri / Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.