Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video (40548 Views)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
The actions of this yeye Pastor has far reaching consequences for innocent relationships. Now some ladies will be like, "are you better than pastor Wilson who is doing it?". No be see finish be this one so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by alfarouq(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly useless foolish broke dirty hypocrite.
But you put your tongue inside Bianca Ojukwu own.
Nonsense.
You mean say FFK too na Yoruba demon.?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by DameB(f): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hedonisco:
No real man should do such nonsense. It would have been more dignifying if that video had shown the pastor receiving a Mouth Gig like a boss.....

But debasing himself by sticking his holy tongue in a bitch's moist regions....no no no no. Capital mba.

He deserves perpetual damnation.

Holy tongue Kwa??
So what adjective best describes your own tongue?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Biritiko: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
chocolatelady:
If u dont have anything reasonable to say, read and pass to other thread. This is ur statement is not only meaningless but delivish and satanic. Why bring in Jesus into ur dirty mind ? Beware, u will be judged according to ur thoughts and words.
Did Jesus eat pussy?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by SaintLucia: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
If I expose where Fani Kayode used to put his own tongue on Bianca Ojukwu enh Nairaland will scatter.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Give girls of these days head like that,and wait for your tongue to start decaying in your mouth.. If you go hospital doctors go say them no know the name of your sickness,cuz e no go show for test.. Infection is real o.. Mind who you give head..

Only good wives deserves head giving grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
djon78:

HPV major cause of mouth cancer is gotten from doing that thing.
Until I saw the video by WHO on the dangers.

Hollywood actor, Michael Douglas, can testify to that fact. He now lives to tell the story. See the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5407194/michel-dougls-cn-orl-sex

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dpharisee: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Is the woman in the video the pastors wife?
Smh

Yes, she is his wife
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by elijahkayode(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
#SPRITUAL TRUTH 12 PRACTICALLY WAYS TO CONTROL YOUR SEXUAL URGES AS A #CHRISTIAN (SONS/DAUGHTERS OF #GOD ALMIGHTY)
Pastor Wilson Hillary Clinton
https://mysoulpolitics..com/2019/10/spritual-truth-12-practically-ways-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dareal90s(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:
Lmao.
Some sheeples already defending the pastor fa
Nooo, go nd kill him bcoz he has committed a criminal offence, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dareal90s(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Did jesus eat pussy?
Jesus isn't a human, he is a spirit DAT came in human form, reason y he is d only one DAT didn't marry not like the Muslim prophets that marries 3-6 wives
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Fedrams: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Not with all the infected pussy we have around here oo. But if my wife they go this pastor church I will ban her and put CCTV and tracker on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by djon78(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Hollywood actor, Michael Douglas, can testify to that fact. He now lives to tell the story. See the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5407194/michel-dougls-cn-orl-sex

I tell you the day I saw the video on health I was shocked. People need to be warned

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by otipoju(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Even if Mrs Pastor is starving pastor of sex...the fact is, the bible says he should remain faithful to her and her alone.

After all, it is hypocrisy to be a pastor, to be telling others that they must not commit adultery, while they are busy fornicaitng up and down.

You have a point but i am very very very sure tgat you are not and have never been married. A lot of men of God in the bible has more than one wife and there was even room for concubines.

The only thing i dont like about Pastor wilson was him brazenly telling y'all to "f**k you" and claiming that he is a Pastor and P*ssy lover.

Even among thieves, there is a code of acceptable conduct. What he has done is not decent at all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Vic74real: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where shd Pastors put their tongues into? Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by SaturnNick(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
kowema:
Where did the Bible write the proper manual for sex between a man and a woman?.
So cus he is a Pastor, he should not explore the body of his woman with his own body which his tongue is a part of?.

NB: The issue here is wether the woman is his wife or not his wife. Not the fact that he is an explorer
Your head get oil
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by NNEWIsuper: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
eni4real:
All these vaginal discharge eaters sef undecided
seems you've been rolling with dirty gals, cleans pvssy dey for ur info
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Chummynoni(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
hypocrite. mtschew
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Biritiko: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dareal90s:
Jesus isn't a human, he is a spirit DAT came in human form, reason y he is d only one DAT didn't marry not like the Muslim prophets that marries 3-6 wives
Did Jesus eat pussy ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by ladylord: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
otipoju:
Kayode the hypocrite. Because Pastor no be man abi...he should not make love to a woman again.

The only wrong thing is that the lady is not his wife and even at that who knows if the wife has been starving him of sex for months or is too holy to allow him express himself in the bedroom properly.

my thoughts exactly!! He may have been craving it and wife no give am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
UjuJoan2:
Isn't this the man who divorced his wife for not bearing a male child, and married someone decades younger than him?

Talk about hypocrisy!

He has not married her, she is still a baby mama after 4 children.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
djon78:

I tell you the day I saw the video on health I was shocked. People need to be warned

When the people they look up to as 'pastors' are the ones doing it what hope do you think the masses have. FFK is a follower of TBJ who has been accused by former disciples to have engaged in such devilish acts but I have not heard Fani Kayode condemning it. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

seems you've been rolling with dirty gals, cleans pvssy dey for ur info
Clean one no dey discharge?? What about those eating faces and anus?? That one clean too?? undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by NNEWIsuper: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
eni4real:
Clean one no dey discharge?? What about those eating faces and anus?? That one clean too?? undecided
you're saying a different thing altogether, we have normal and abnormal vaginal discharge, the normal is of no consequence..for those that lick anus, it's entirely different thing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by don4real18(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
kowema:
Where did the Bible write the proper manual for sex between a man and a woman?.
So cus he is a Pastor, he should not explore the body of his woman with his own body which his tongue is a part of?.

NB: The issue here is wether the woman is his wife or not his wife. Not the fact that he is an explorer
All these Delilah on Nairaland. grin
You want a man to fall by liking your punna.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by faceland: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don't understand why a rich old fashion man (above 30) would give heads. That's for kids or those who sincerely enjoy hearing her 'ring tune'.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Playthepianos: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Na son they just wanna say something
MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Felix6: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
the viideeo or idonbilivit.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by OnPointMan(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
I'm of the opinion that he should be honoured today during HEADie award. .

Not because he gave a good looking HEAD, but because he sure know his work, as explained in Proverbs 18:21.

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
Mad man grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Akinh: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
I'm of the opinion that he should be honoured today during HEADie award. .

Not because he gave a good looking HEAD, but because he sure know his work, as explained in Proverbs 18:21.

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
kai aunty Deborah...u sure say heaven go sure for u...iyaff go oo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by fredoooooo: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where do you want him to see the Ase(command voice) to use on the congregation grin

No be the one you dey lick dey make you talk anyhow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.