Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video (40543 Views)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by wink2015(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has condemned Pastor Wilson who appeared in a sex tape showing him using his tongue to lick a woman’s private part.

According to FFK, pastors are not meant to put their tongue in certain places.

He wrote:

What Pastor Wilson was doing to that lady was ungodly, unacceptable and utterly disgusting. Pastors are not meant to put their tongues in certain places and that is one of them. I am shocked to the marrow. #PastorWilson

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1185311080211533824

https://wotzup.ng/pastor-wilson-pastors-are-not-meant-to-put-their-tongue-in-certain-places-ffk/

FFK still talk inside the matter.

Wetin me go say self.

But that Pastor fall him hand O !

shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by anigbajumo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Abeg who gat the link of the vedio
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by toprealman: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
People like him surely enjoyed the video and whenever the "opportunity" pops up can never disappoint.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

you're saying a different thing altogether, we have normal and abnormal vaginal discharge, the normal is of no consequence..for those that lick anus, it's entirely different thing
They say that pastor was also licking the anal area join... How is it now different??

Normal or abnormal vaginal discharge?? Me I don't know o... But what I know is that vaginal discharge drinking is not a sustainable sexual practice.. . By the time your wife is 50, let's see if you will still be able to eat that vaginal discharge undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by LadyDoubleJ(f): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
The pastor was doing the Lord's Work.If you know you know Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by sonmvayina(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Did jesus eat pussy?

A lot.. Mary magdaline, the women he met at the well that he gave living water (sperm) to...the woman was looking for a child, so she was meeting different men.. Until she met Jesus and her story changed... Enough kicking for the woman that night..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Ngirima: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

shocked
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by omohlexy: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
kowema:
Where did the Bible write the proper manual for sex between a man and a woman?.
So cus he is a Pastor, he should not explore the body of his woman with his own body which his tongue is a part of?.

NB: The issue here is wether the woman is his wife or not his wife. Not the fact that he is an explorer
hmmm! Girls and SUCKing sha! Dont be angry dear, he didnt mean it. We shall keep sucking. My only fear is that you dont meet a psyco who will rip off your clit.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by faceland: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
anigbajumo:
Abeg who gat the link of the vedio

He ate her number 1 and her number 2. lipsrsealed (talented old man).
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by edoairways: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
kowema:
So cus he is a Pastor, he should not explore the body of his woman with his own body which his tongue is a part of?.

NB: The issue here is wether the woman is his wife or not his wife. Not the fact that he is an explorer
Was the pastor romancing his wife?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by whitedove(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
coming from a man who is known to follow the man in the synagogue who has been accused of molesting minors from indonesia up to south africa...keep short,you didnt write the Bible.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by JastSiryin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
This man is just an attention seeking idiot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by NNEWIsuper: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
eni4real:
They say that pastor was also licking the anal area join... How is it now different??

Normal or abnormal vaginal discharge?? Me I don't know o... But what I know is that vaginal discharge drinking is not a sustainable sexual practice.. . By the time your wife is 50, let's see if you will still be able to eat that vaginal discharge undecided
lol..didn't know he licked the anus..that's unhealthy..as for 50 year old wife, the more the age the less desire for sex in the first place
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

lol..didn't know he licked the anus..that's unhealthy..as for 50 year old wife, the more the age the less desire for sex in the first place
Even with less sexual desire, penetration will still excite that 50 year old wife...

I hope husbands addicted to eating vaginal discharges will not be looking for younger Slay girls because he want to get high on it!! More disloyalty loading...

Unless every African man embrace Polygamy, I don't see eating vaginal discharge as a sustainable sexual practice...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by NosaHenry(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Let be honest, is FFK saying that as his baby fine reach, he never lick am. I can't believe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by chriscrosss(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Says who..he can do anything he likes..how wish you can back it up with reasons or bible verse... convince me ffk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by statusquoante: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oral sexxx is a sin!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by midnighter(f): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
djon78:
HPV major cause of mouth cancer is gotten from doing that thing.
Until I saw the video by WHO on the dangers.

Yeah. And anal cancer

You have to check your partner before engaging in it, or use an oral condom/guard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by sonmvayina(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
The only reason I would have reacted to the video is if pastor Wilson was gay and all of a sudden he was found with a woman... That would have been a gist for me.. Not when he was with a woman and he is straight..
He is just being a human being, pleasuring a woman... Which we all do..
I would be the biggest hypocrite if I condem him, when I did that to my side chicks last week when my wife was away in Lagos..
God only, in the Torah gave us the women we should never approach for sex.. Sister, mother, fathers wife, aunt, cousin, niece, sister in law.. Out side of these... You are free to shine.. But NEVER FORCE ANY WOMAN TO LIE WITH YOU.. it must be a mutual consent..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by akdjr(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
I heard Christians are in time of Grace and whatever they do the grace of God will cover them. I don't know of their counterpart #Muslims.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dareal90s(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Did Jesus eat pussy ?
Ur own God or god dey eat pussy?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dagger111(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
kowema:

U like one to give you head baa, u too like BJ. Oya come let me lay my mattress there, so as to suck u all day and night. Olori nla
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Biritiko: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dareal90s:
Ur own God or god dey eat pussy?
Is Jesus God?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dareal90s(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Is Jesus God?
No, he is Orisa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Biritiko: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dareal90s:
No, he is Orisa
I thought he was the begotten son ?
I thought his father was the God ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dareal90s(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

I thought he was the begotten son ?
I thought his father was the God ?
Keep on thoughting till u get sense angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Biritiko: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dareal90s:
Keep on thoughting till u get sense angry
Oops cheesy
Pele
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
You don't need to read the scripture to know that giving heads and other atrocities is wrong.Every organ that God has made ,he made it for a purpose.giving head or MouthAction in general exposes you to a lot of dangers medically,you can google it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by shineeye1: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
akdjr:
I heard Christians are in time of Grace and whatever they do the grace of God will cover them. I don't know of their counterpart #Muslims.

Grace acquits the ignorant from his sins when he comes to realization and repentance. Grace is unavailable to the wilful offenders
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Legendguru: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by akdjr(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
This one don start with a defense again.
shineeye1:

Grace acquits the ignorant from his sins when he comes to realization and repentance. Grace is unavailable to the wilful offenders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.