Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video (40550 Views)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
I'm of the opinion that he should be honoured today during HEADie award. .

Not because he gave a good looking HEAD, but because he sure know his work, as explained in Proverbs 18:21.

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
very funny grin grin grin grin grin are you truly a lady?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
ednut1:
Read the bible he dey there songs 4 17

Awake, O north wind, And come, O south! Blow upon my garden, That its spices may flow out. Let my beloved come to his garden And eat its pleasant fruits.
wey all of una dey see all this wicked wicked Bible passages sef?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by limitless777(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
kowema:
Where did the Bible write the proper manual for sex between a man and a woman?.
So cus he is a Pastor, he should not explore the body of his woman with his own body which his tongue is a part of?.

NB: The issue here is wether the woman is his wife or not his wife. Not the fact that he is an explorer

EPIC post ma'am.
Speaking from experience I guess.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by notoriousbabe: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2019
kowema:
Where did the Bible write the proper manual for sex between a man and a woman?.
So cus he is a Pastor, he should not explore the body of his woman with his own body which his tongue is a part of?.

NB: The issue here is wether the woman is his wife or not his wife. Not the fact that he is an explorer
I know sey you go like head die. You go don collect am tire. Twale mama
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Insectkiller: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Where is d video??
Can anyone send it...I want to see if it's real or he was framed up
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Insectkiller: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Can u send d video..or give me where to see d video
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Biritiko:

Did jesus eat pussy?
You have no respect for God. Some things should not be said
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Biritiko: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Goodbloke:
You have no respect for God. Some things should not be said
How?
Where did I mention God?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Biritiko:

How?
Where did I mention God?
If you don’t see anything wrong in what you said about “Jesus” no problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.