Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' (24303 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Bennycollins: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
You either haven't read this post or you have but didn't understand it. Now go back and read very slowly and carefully with a dictionary guiding you or your older relative to help out with spellings and meaning of words . After that you come back and comment.
Biritiko:
Why is segalink afraid of petitioning EFCC about Tinubu?
He doesn’t have any evidence??

3 Likes

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Biritiko: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bennycollins:
You either haven't read this post or you have but didn't understand it. Now go back and read very slowly and carefully with a dictionary guiding you or your older relative to help out with spellings and meaning of words . After that you come back and comment.
You didn’t answer my question
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Biritiko: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
1x2x3:

You don't read.
Is it so hard to answer my question
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by 1x2x3: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Is it so hard to answer my question

I won't answer you if you can't read that they've petitioned him before and EFCC did nothing. Read again.

3 Likes

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by GoodofNaija: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
EFCC a.k.a YAHOOCC grin

Tinubu is now a saint in APC

Antikwaruption govt grin

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by plaindealerr: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
1x2x3:

I won't answer you if you can't read that they've petitioned him before and EFCC did nothing. Read again.

What proof do you have that they have petitioned the efcc before?

You don't have any proof so of what relevance is what you read?
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by 1x2x3: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
plaindealerr:

What proof do you have that they have petitioned the efcc before?

You don't have any proof so of what relevance is what you read?

For all I care, Tinubu himself can make ID on nairaland and comment the thrash you just posted. If they don't need petition to investigate a common man then why is a petition needed to investigate Tinubu?

Answer this question.

3 Likes

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Saintp(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
They are reserving that probe close to 2023 if Tinubu officially makes a move. Most of you behave as if you don't know how Nigeria works.

I was disappointed in Tinubu for agreeing to pull that bullion van stunt, he didn't know they were setting him up for the future. 2023 will be interesting

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tinubu has already been probed and even dragged to the court during Obasanjo's tenure or maybe that of Yar'Adua. Can't remember now.
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by plaindealerr: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
1x2x3:

For all I care, Tinubu himself can make ID on nairaland and comment the thrash you just posted. If they don't need petition to investigate a common man then why is a petition needed to investigate Tinubu?

Answer this question.

No, you said efcc was petitioned, where is your proof.
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by plaindealerr: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:
Tinubu has already been probed and even dragged to the court during Obasanjo's tenure or maybe that of Yar'Adua. Can't remember now.

Jonathan also put Tinubu trial.

I don't know why they fear the man so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by 1x2x3: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
plaindealerr:

No, you said efcc was petitioned, where is your proof.

Where is your proof they weren't petitioned?
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by ikwedim(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
I like tinubu but one of the biggest mistake he has made in his entire life is that of bullion Van issues. I advise him not to dare come out for presidential elections because it will be used against him and he might end up in jail. Fear north people. They use it as a set up and waiting for him to come out to drag presidential candidates with them. I weep for him

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by plaindealerr: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
1x2x3:

Where is your proof they weren't petitioned?

...but I did not say they were or or waren't, you said they were and I asked you for proof.

Answring question with a question means you don't have any proof, you just read and swallow everything you read on the internet..
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by plaindealerr: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
ikwedim:
I like tinubu but one of the biggest mistake he has made in his entire life is that of bullion Van issues. I advise him not to dare come out for presidential elections because it will be used against him and he might end up in jail. Fear north people. They use it as a set up and waiting for him to come out to drag presidential candidates with them. I weep for him

Pretending to like the man when it's obvious you don't.

Trust me, even your poor self can rent a bullion van if you have the money because it's not a crime to rent a bullion van and you won't go to jail for renting one.

It's a free country, don't let jobless internet noise makers send you on fool's errand.
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by smileyoo: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
its a paradox, dat d govt which lay claim to d fight against corruption, may eventually be d best in corruption govt....

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by abbey621(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Probe Tinubu for what exactly? Are they saying he's not wealthy enough to own 100 money vans? Are they saying his interests in over 100 businesses are not genuine? The man has not held elected office since 2007, what exactly would the petition be about? The smaller fishes you've not probed, you want to go after JAGABAN, odikwa dangerous. EFCC is not that stupid grin grin grin grin
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by plaindealerr: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
abbey621:
Probe Tinubu for what exactly? Are they saying he's not wealthy enough to own 100 money vans? Are they saying his interests in over 100 businesses are not genuine? The man has not held elected office since 2007, what exactly would the petition be about? The smaller fishes you've not probed, you want to go after JAGABAN, odikwa dangerous. EFCC is not that stupid grin grin grin grin

I think what they are saying is, Tinubu is a poor man like them and he can not afford a few thousand naira to rent a bullion van to transport his valuables .
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by biggy26: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari is EFCC and EFCC is Buhari.

Populated by Fulanis from the onset in 2004 by Ribadu. Hausafulanikanuri Muslims run the show.

Their 95% focus is on Southerners especially their youngsters who look rich.
But those rich northerners who do worse with government money and kidnappings are always
overlooked.

Some animals are more equal than others
Don't mind them. Slow minds!
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by seunmsg(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Esseite:

Is Atiku's Accountant not under investigation?.. he has even been charged to court, same with his Son-inlaw.. meanwhile a well documented Alfa-beta petition is on Efcc's table gathering dust.

Atiku’s Accountant is not Atiku. Atiku’s son in law is not Atiku. Atiku Abubakar should be investigated, prosecuted and sentenced to prison. Period.
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by nauto5: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
I see
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Hedonisco: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:

You're either blind as a bat or you're plain dumb and bloody stupid. The answers to your stupid question are right there in the article, yet you can't resist the temptation to display your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Jostoman: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Another propaganda have started
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by tiredoflife(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
This guy is mad
He wants efcc to probe the king of kings of all yorubas
The oduduwa of their time

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by ikwedim(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
plaindealerr:

Pretending to like the man when it's obvious you don't.

Trust me, even your poor self can rent a bullion van if you have the money because it's not a crime to rent a bullion van and you won't go to jail for renting one.

It's a free country, don't let jobless internet noise makers send you on fool's errand.
It's obvious you are not a learned person. Do you know about money laundry? Do you know the law of moving money barely some hours to general election? I am part of tinubu family, I am more close to them than you. So shut the Bleep up when I said I like him but for this, northerners will use it against him. When it's time I will remind you. Na naija we d

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tinubu kirikiri prison is assured.

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
seunmsg:

Atiku’s Accountant is not Atiku. Atiku’s son in law is not Atiku. Atiku Abubakar should be investigated, prosecuted and sentenced to prison. Period.
why clueless drug baron Tinubu should not be touched. Tinubu has used your brain. You are from Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Johnnyessence(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
plaindealerr:

I think what they are saying is, Tinubu is a poor man like them and he can not afford a few thousand naira to rent a bullion van to transport his valuables .

As if the money he have isn't from corrupt proceeds

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by abbiboy: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Segalink is a Student
EFCC is the teacher
Tinubu is the owner of the School.
Now imagine reporting to your teacher about the bad thing the owner of the school did and
You tell the teacher to flog and punish the owner of the school.
This won't work even in the dream...
Wise talk...u just settle the case before segalink,he needs to see this so he has a better understand of the entity nigeria..God bless you bro.
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by abbiboy: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Biritiko:
Bros did u read what was posted or u just want to write? angry

1 Like

Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by zikter(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is it with Nigeria. Politicise everything. People saying because Tinubu is under APC, then EFCC is not probing him does not make sense to me. Assuming he is corrupt as concluded, then, it was not from the last six or so years APC took power. Why didn't the EFCC under PDP nailed him for the many years they ruled? This man was free until he single handedly engineered PDP's demise from power. Point is there is a system failure in Nigeria. It is not a question of he is APC or PDP. There are as much as corrupt politicians, civil servants, agberos, husbands, wives etc walking free in this Country. Give some Nigerians lashing Tinubu an opportunity today and see how they will do worse than he is accused of doing. We still have a long way to go
Re: Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Abubaushe:
Segun Awosanya can you shut up your dubai-meet infested mouth and your judasious wranglings,ever seen an Emeka making such a claim against an uzor kalu or a sheu sanni making a remote noise against
a Ganduje?
Pls direct your barometer sense of reasoning if there is any, to the looting of the national treasury from independence to date.

Tribalism is the only force that would finally dissolve this country. Go write that down somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Atiku Abubakar (Jr) Over Children's Custody / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.