Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40202 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Newslink(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Say No to Sai Kaka. Atiku is the answer

You are Shaking, You can't preside over a Country that is Shaking

You are Unwell You can't preside over a Country that is Unwell

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA

Nigerians are frustrated already, We can't graduates from saying Sai Baba to Sai Kaka.
Atiku is the answer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CerMua4I5IJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....

407 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by smatt1711: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.

294 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Sunofgod(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
His paymasters picture is in the background,,,,,

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Bomboiy: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is just desperate,he should retire and take care of his health.

This man should be close to 90 yet he wants to rule Nigeria.

Shaky shaky grandpa that can't control his sphincter wants to rule Nigeria,he will be worse than Buhari.

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yahoosurepass(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink

355 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Laggafin: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
My lip de
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by money121(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by cherishmichael: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Failure on such a country like this, soo worthless!.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Yankee101: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2022
From sai baba to sai kaka
Say no to kaka (grandpa)

43 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Blakjewelry(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Mooh247: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2022
cool

Na Remi Tinubu finish this guy career

Adeyemi smart also ran his mouth faster than his career and Remi Tinubu gave him a chance to retract his statement, but his folly also led to his ousting

413 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Esama: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2022
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Oilwell(m): 1:06am On Jun 12, 2022
From Sai baba to Sai Kaka

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Shaky Shaky

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by BabydiHot(f): 2:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:
and he gave Remi Tinubu belle

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by bennybuhari: 2:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Grow up kid trapped in adult body. You will soon be like him. Discuss issues not bodyshaming

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by derecho(m): 2:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Instead of APC/Tinubu slaves to face their fellow thieves in PDP they are busy wasting time attacking Peter Obi- wey no get their time.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:
na lie

he gave Remi belle

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by JAMO84: 3:46am On Jun 12, 2022
If Atiku knew that Tinubu will win primary, he wouldn't have wasted his millions of dollars buying PDP delegates.

I don't understand why a serial loser like Atiku will rely on other serial losers like Dino.

414 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Urheadmaster(m): 4:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Tinubu is just desperate,he should retire and take care of his health.

This man should be close to 90 yet he wants to rule Nigeria.

If you understand the meaning of "Power" both the living and the dead never give up undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Coolsperm: 5:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Anybody that suggest or support Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu is his enemy, Nigeria will burn down that happens

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Mumu Melaye.

A thief and a criminal.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by ATEAMS: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
LoL
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by emmabest2000(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Melaye dey comedian grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Realist12: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Hmm, Tinubu happens to be the most influential candidate in this presidential race . Africa has always been ruled by elders and we don't disrespect them .

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by OmoManU: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Idiot sef dey talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Coming from a sick mentally deranged Dino!

Has Dino been mentally healthy in the last decade? I just don’t put much blame on his existence, I blame Kogi electorates who sent an illiterate and villager to the senate to represent them.

If such statements should be uttered, it shouldn’t be coming from someone who is mentally deranged and sick.

A thief who had no impact on his people for 8 years and was stocking automobiles with public funds, talking about health and well being.

Does Dino think he is healthy. His doctors should have told him that he is obese.

And with the fvcking loots he stashed, he couldn’t still make his legs straight.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by millionboi(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
F

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by hysteresis: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Fgy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.