Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (53165 Views)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by achi4u(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote for business, have nothing to do with Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Sonnobax15(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin The truth is that all i need is a financial deliverance right now...can adeboye help me with that??..if no,then BURNABOY shoulda just sang my name at the end of his "dangote track".

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by tiwiex(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!
Empirical evidence reveals otherwise. Show me one person Adeboye made richer thank Dangote in the last 20 years.
Why hadn't he been able to achieve that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by achi4u(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
obembet:
For Dangote to meet with Adeboye is a privilege. I will not think twice.. ADEBOYE
Your case is quite different because of ur gender.

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by sunkoye: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'll rather pick up an appointment with the God that owns both dangote and adeboye

3 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by bbode1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Many as met dangote and got disappointed.. But a meeting with adeboye. Just a prayer.. Can change ur life foeva. Remember dangote met idahosa by giving up his seat for him on the plane. Idahosa was late for a meeting and begged just one person to give up his\her seat for him. Only dangote did. And idahosa prayed for him. Just a word. He said his name will be a household name in every home in nigeria and beyound. The evidence is what you see today.. Verify my claims

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by KingAzubuike(f): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
grimandevil:
Dangote, we Africans are too religious. Dangote will show you or help you on how to be successful, adeboye will pray for you and possibly tell you to sow seed. Seed we have been sowing since God knows when
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by kareemkamil(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Useless unthinkable people chouting Adeboye, how many poor people in Adeboye church he as pray for, and they become rich. Foolish ingredients people and 419 Adeboye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by nwadiuko1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
bbode1:
Many as met dangote and got disappointed.. But a meeting with adeboye. Just a prayer.. Can change ur life foeva. Remember dangote met idahosa by giving up his seat for him on the plane. Idahosa was late for a meeting and begged just one person to give up his\her seat for him. Only dangote did. And idahosa prayed for him. Just a word. He said his name will be a household name in every home in nigeria and beyound. The evidence is what you see today.. Verify my claims
you mean everyone that has met him are millionaires?

5 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by nwadiuko1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
i have no business with adeboye..... i would rather meet a man who can bring my ideas into reality.

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by KingAzubuike(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
If adeboye is ready to help me financially then no problem, I can see him first.

Our problem in Africa is just religion. Adeboye will no doubt just tell you to kneel down , pray for you and still collect money from you in the process and tell you to go. Prayer you don dey pray since all these years and your life still dey where he dey? Better wise up..

Dangote on the other hand will give you ideas and connections. He might even possibly bless your pocket with a cheque too. So for me, dangote, it's a once in a life time meeting coz he doesn't have anybody's time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by surgical: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
haha
wetin me dey go find for adeboye body?
dangote all the way
besides i only want to talk about business not revival cheesy
if you know you know
las las Na you go still part with tithe if you choose adeboye
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by philipobiz: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
I will like to meet Dangote, because of the first hand business knowledge I will gain from him. Not Adeboye that will collect money from me with out any practical wisdom. If I need practical wisdom,,it's there in the bible. If I need God's favor, I can get it from him through his son Jesus, and not through Adeboye

3 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Omojolaray(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
I will go to my house ....cuz God is not an author of confusion lobatan
u get sense
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!
And, you all think Pastor Adeboye represents God! We've seen the so-called men of God masturbating and eating pussies online! A pastor whose poor members of his congrgation can't afford tuition fees in his University! The ways of God is far different from the ways of man!

3 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Correcton(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Think before u do is better do before u think, so am still thinking.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by philipobiz: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
bbode1:

What have you gotten from all the prayers from men of God? Man wise up

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by surgical: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
tiwiex:

Empirical evidence reveals otherwise. Show me one person Adeboye made richer thank Dangote in the last 20 years.
it is this type of programming that have made Nigeria become what it is today and it will be difficult to reverse it,your question is on point am sure they can't find answers to it
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Lechkan(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'll definitely meet with pastor adeboye...

There's no argument ....
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by lomprico(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Foolish slaves.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Lechkan(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm not shortsighted!

Pastor Adeboye all the way

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by philipobiz: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
justbusy:
And, you all think Pastor Adeboye represents God! We've seen the so-called men of God masturbating and eating pussies online! A pastor whose poor members of his congrgation can't afford tuition fees in his University! The ways of God is far different from the ways of man!
Can we say it's God that have blessed the pussy eating pastor. A lot of them are masters of manipulation. They manipulate you to part away with your hard earned money all in the name of God
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by padi94(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Me I just have one question... did Dangote meet Adeboye before he became a Billionaire

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Timbers(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
bbode1:
Idiot you're still believing this rumor don't go and work.

you're sick with MUMU

3 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by TemmyT002(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
I think I prefer Dangote
The only thing Pastor Adeboye can give me is connection to VIPs.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by kareemkamil(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lechkan:
I'm not shortsighted!

Pastor Adeboye all the way

May u be heal you from brainwash mentality.

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmm see the difference in responses on nairaland and twitter

Nairaland folks take a chill pill
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nicoddemus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
I will go to my house ....cuz God is not an author of confusion lobatan

Are you this daft grin
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Bennycollins: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
You didn't get him. He said God and not Adeboye, can make him richer than Dangote etc. Adeboye is God's messenger
Choosing him over Dangote is showing reverence to the almighty.
Life is not all about making money and getting rich. Sometimes I ponder on the vanity of all these hustles.
tiwiex:

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Chummynoni(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
mtschew
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by udemzyudex(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don't understand,is Adeboye serving a different God from the one I'm serving?

The God of Adeboye is also my God,Nna me I'll go for dangote oooo.

No be everything we go dey bring God inside,God can also use Dangote to bless my life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.