Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (53171 Views)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by johnisaola(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote is my, watin concern me with pastor na theme the Bleep small small girls
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BluntBoy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
bbode1:
Many as met dangote and got disappointed.. But a meeting with adeboye. Just a prayer.. Can change ur life foeva. Remember dangote met idahosa by giving up his seat for him on the plane. Idahosa was late for a meeting and begged just one person to give up his\her seat for him. Only dangote did. And idahosa prayed for him. Just a word. He said his name will be a household name in every home in nigeria and beyound. The evidence is what you see today.. Verify my claims

I know of many whose heads have been touched by Adeboye but who are still living in abject poverty or chronic sicknesses.

The truth is only God does not disappoint. And it is in God you should put your trust, not Adeboye who is a mere man like you.

And please, the story that Idahosa prayed for Dangote is not verified and verifiable. So, you people should stop spreading it like it truly happened. There are no eyewitness accounts of such a story ever happening. The story itself has a k-leg. Idahosa hijacking a plane he hadn't booked for, and forcing the pilot to admit him so he could beg for a seat swap is a story fit only for little children and regressive adults.

7 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!

Keep decieving yourself,you think God will just make you bigger if you don't put your own effort?

So an appointment with Adeboye means God will automatically make you bigger than Bill gates?

We play too much in this country.

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by johnisaola(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
johnisaola:
Dangot , watin concern me with pastors na theme the pregnet small small girls
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by buzorcharles(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangwote
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by emerged01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote is employer of labors ,and Adeboye and oyedepo,they are also employer of labor.
I will rather go for Pastor Adeboye.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Aidejay(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Msfgozie:
The question is very clear and direct.
Yet people are bringing God to it.
It's simple,
PST ADEBOYE OR DANGOTE.
You think Dangote doesn't have a God?

Am tired.
Jesus Christ.....this your comment hit me like a rock.
Re u Nigerian?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by OOLUSEG(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
obembet:
For Dangote to meet with Adeboye is a privilege. I will not think twice.. ADEBOYE

To meet Adeboye is a privilege? That's funny �

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Lamanii22(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
drips8:
In burna boy's voice "Dangote, Dangote".

Wagbayii....
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by patosky3310(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote has only money. Pastor Adeboye has money and God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by kingdavid09: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pastor Adeboye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by SavageResponse(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
I will go to my house ....cuz God is not an author of confusion lobatan
\

You're confused already! grin
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by izibili44: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amazingman:
Nelson Mandela
Them no say make you mention your own.chose one out of dago and ade.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Damopumping1: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
freelansa:
Nigerians on Twitter have chosen between attending a meeting with Aliko Dangote and meeting with Pastor Adeboye.

Dangote is Africa’s richest man while Pastor Adeboye is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG.

See screenshots of tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1185458259039313920

https://wotzup.ng/nigerians-chose-between-meeting-with-dangote-and-meeting-with-pastor-adeboye/

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Ayoefa: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote without a doubt.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by judedwriter(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
bbode1:
Many as met dangote and got disappointed.. But a meeting with adeboye. Just a prayer.. Can change ur life foeva. Remember dangote met idahosa by giving up his seat for him on the plane. Idahosa was late for a meeting and begged just one person to give up his\her seat for him. Only dangote did. And idahosa prayed for him. Just a word. He said his name will be a household name in every home in nigeria and beyound. The evidence is what you see today.. Verify my claims

100% truth. The spiritual always supersede the physical anytime, any day and anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Lamanii22(f): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
udemzyudex:

Keep decieving yourself,you think God will just make you bigger if you don't put your own effort?

So an appointment with Adeboye means God will automatically make you bigger than Bill gates?

We play too much in this country.

I swear... They think God is a maker of money... Hardwork is what bring success... Imagine bill gates went to a church and people were praying for riches and blessings he would just be laughing...

3 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Realdeals(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
After reading some comments on Twitter and here, I couldn't agree less that most Nigerians are under religion bondage.
They believe the route to God is only their pastor.

2 Likes

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Aidejay(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
EVERYONE SHOULD GO FOR WHAT THEY DONT HAVE
If you have God you don't need adeboye, if you have money you don't need dangote.
If you have none go and meet dangote...God that did it for him is more than able.
By the way why is meeting E.A synonymous with meeting God? Isn't got everywhere..where as money is in the hands of the few bourgeois, like dangote and adeboye if I may add.

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by doctorbabs(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
STOP SAYING GOD OF ADEBOYE YOU DONT IF HE HAS ANOTHER gOD HE CALLED UPON IN HIS INNER ROOM... REMEMBER SATAN HAS POWER TO GRANT YOUR WISHES too BUT ALMIGHTY GOD IS UNCREATED CREATOR OF ALL CREATURES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Jones4190(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
even in my dream I will choose Dangote, if you ask me between working for any of the two, I will still prefer Dangote. Dangote is more profitable than ten of adeboye.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
I will go to my house ....cuz God is not an author of confusion lobatan

You are so smart!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Adenikeogundeji: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Same side of coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BluntBoy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
patosky3310:
Dangote has only money. Pastor Adeboye has money and God.

So, Dangote does not have God shocked

I think some of the most ignorant Christians in living memory are Africans, and sadly so too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by decatalyst(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
henryobinna:
I like your last line grin grin

Because I know a lot of 'them' would be angered by your response

They are already barking at the post as rightly envisaged grin grin
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by seguno2: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
emeijeh:
And lose both prayers and dollars.

Is God’s Omnipresence not up to the person’s house
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Liars... Liars every where...

If both invitations are on a Sunday, we all know a certain venue along Ibadan expressway will be near empty... Some workers and ministers will be conspicuously absent from the place of worship. tongue
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Religion has finished the psyche of Nigerians.
Tufia. undecided
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BluntBoy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
BBBmall25:
Going To A Fraudster Called Pastor Adeboye? God Forbid Bad Thing! My Aliko, Number One African Biggest Employer Of Labour. Cullible Nigerians, Adeboye Is Not The Reason Of Ur Prosperity! Learn To Discern When Those gods o men are scamming you!

Aliko is no better.

But the way people are playing the angle of God with Adeboye speaks volumes of their ignorance. They think there is such a God as the God of Adeboye.

These Christians don't even know why God referred to Himself as God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and not God of anyone else.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by wasi9ice: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Either we like it or not, it's only God that can make one great, riches doesn't come from men..

I will chose Adeboye first, perhaps, it's God's time to bless me.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by spencekat(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pastor E.A Adeboye!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Mummymahdi(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
though joblessness lead to this debate but truly Nigerians are hypocritical in nature wickedness everywhere but small thing they are godly
Abeg who Oyedepo or Adebayo help, I will meet even if its dangote s side man and have a fruitful discussions may b it will lead to betterment of my life, for pastor, make him rest I always talk to God myself he create both me and Adebayo I have never believe any man of God is closer to God than me, ,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.