Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (53179 Views)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:
angry

If I meet with him he will want to sell salvation to me at the price of my seed offering

If I meet with Dangote maybe I'll be able to sell my idea to him that will fetch us both millions.

Critical thinking at its peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Ranchhoddas: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amazingman:
The youths have become even more lazier.
If Buhari can do something ban all this social nonsense and leave only NL. So this is a topic for jobless youths to ply
Sharap. This is a thought experiment. Done everywhere.
It has nothing to do with laziness. Laziness is not seeing it for what it is.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BBBmall25: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Aliko is no better.

But the way people are playing the angle of God with Adeboye speaks volumes of their ignorance. They think there is such a God as the God of Adeboye.

These Christians don't even know why God referred to Himself as God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and not God of anyone else.
Aliko Is Hundreds Of Miles Better! If U Quote Me Again, I'll Arrest U!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
God is God he blesses anyone at his will he don't need the permission of a man before he bless you
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by shamecurls(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerians are too religious

Wanting to go and receive prayers instead of Frank talks.

Who has prayer helped in Nigeria or has prayer helped Nigeria itself.

You have an opportunity to meet with Africans richest and you fit he's it for prayers from a fellow human like you.

Y'all should face a firing squad and relieve Earth of it's burdens
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Twistedmind101: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Is Adeboye God?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by shamecurls(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!

You are a comedian

You watch too much cartoons.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by shamecurls(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:
angry

Who Adeboye epp?

If I meet with him he will want to sell salvation to me at the price of my seed offering

If I meet with Dangote maybe I'll be able to sell my idea to him that will fetch us both millions.

Most brliliant reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Dechymmytv(f): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:

I'm with all the way, I've seen dangote once at an event, I wasn't moved one bit, but if I meet daddy adeboye, I will definitely cry, God I even cry when I'm listening to him sometimes, and I very sure my life will never remain the same if I meet him, talk to him or shake his hands
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by djcliff(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=nwadiuko1 post=83275667]you mean everyone that has met him are millionaires?[m/quote]

Ask oyedepo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by miketayo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
When will Christian learn that they don't need adeboye or oyedepo .. all you need is Jesus
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by GoldHorse(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Adeboye would have or will collect "offerings" before or after your meeting and "bless" you. Blessings not guaranteed.

Dangote will definitely not collect money from you. He might still not give you anything but at least u no loose anything.

Dangote all the way! I go pray to God myself.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by miketayo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
I'm with all the way, I've seen dangote once at an event, I wasn't moved one bit, but if I meet daddy adeboye, I will definitely cry, God I even cry when I'm listening to him sometimes, and I very sure my life will never remain the same if I meet him, talk to him or shake his hands

Hope u know he isn't God? What happen to John 14:6
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Larryallovernig: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
For those who have been meeting Adeboye some years back what has changed in their life? or how many billionaire in dollar do we have in nigeria?

Lazy youths find work to do what you are expecting from Adeboye God has already put it in place from day 1, go and work and stop looking for what is not necessary.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
baratech:
Nigerians are truly jobless

You just spoke my mind truly.
We've never discussed important matters like education, unemployment, entrepreneurship, innovation and so on.

Just to be doing rada rada upandan.

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by femliany(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
aminusodiq:
Religion has hypnotized majority of Nigerians!!!! we act holy yet so wicked!!!! .... dis people shouting adebiye up ND down still dey light 7candles and tie red wrapper .... hypocrites buruku!!!
You have said it all...people pretend a lot these days

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by miketayo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
patosky3310:
Dangote has only money. Pastor Adeboye has money and God.

You are not even a Christian to start with..
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BluntBoy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
BBBmall25:
Aliko Is Hundreds Of Miles Better! If U Quote Me Again, I'll Arrest U!

Adeboye and Aliko are merely two sides of the same coin. Both men benefit from the impoverishment of the common man, and the pervasive corruption crippling the country.

If we had a functioning country of our dreams that is run with impartiality and accountability, people like Dangote who enjoy underserved government favors at the expense of relatively smaller businessmen would not be so wealthy. And Adeboye would not have so many poor people and people with many needs to tell fabricated stories to.

If we had factories, industries, jobs and job prospects, good, and affordable hospitals, and uninterrupted power supply, only few people will attend churches. Look at what is happening in many developed countries of today. Church attendance keeps dropping. The only places were church attendance remains stable, and even increasing, are the black dominated continent (Africa) and black-dominated communities in the United States.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by gentlegenius(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
freelansa:
Nigerians on Twitter have chosen between attending a meeting with Aliko Dangote and meeting with Pastor Adeboye.

Dangote is Africa’s richest man while Pastor Adeboye is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG.

See screenshots of tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1185458259039313920

https://wotzup.ng/nigerians-chose-between-meeting-with-dangote-and-meeting-with-pastor-adeboye/

I will choose to meet Dangote.
My reason is embedded in this question:
If Adeboye is asked to chose between meeting me or Dangote, who do you think he will chose to meet?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by RichBoy247: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
englishmart:
. Let me tell you the truth, I would gladly choose Dangote over Adeboye and Oyedepo put together. They are not Jesus' pa.

My brother, Adeboye and Oyedepo are both Jesus' PA. I don't just think so, I know so. Anyway, I be Muslim shaaa.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
/
Nigeria is the proof that religion does not cure poverty.

Appointment with Dangote: He may show you the way.

Appointment with Adeboye: He will collect the little you have.

/

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BluntBoy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
RichBoy247:

My brother, Adeboye and Oyedepo are both Jesus' PA. I don't just think so, I know so. Anyway, I be Muslim shaaa.

How are they Jesus's PA? In what capacity do they function as the PA of the Son of God
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by BBBmall25: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

Adeboye and Aliko are merely two sides of the same coin. Both men benefit from the impoverishment of the common man, and the pervasive corruption crippling the country.

If we had a functioning country of our dreams that is run with impartiality and accountability, people like Dangote who enjoy underserved government favors at the expense of relatively smaller businessmen would not be so wealthy. And Adeboye would not have so many poor people and people with many needs to tell fabricated stories to.

If we had factories, industries, jobs and job prospects, good, and affordable hospitals, and uninterrupted power supply, only few people will attend churches. Look at what is happening in many developed countries of today. Church attendance keeps dropping. The only places were church attendance remains stable are the black dominated continent (Africa) and black-dominated communities in the United States.
Guy, Report Ya Self To I.G Of Police For Some Equiries!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by seunjungle1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Human being blessing can stop at his or her own desire time but God blessing continues
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by IjebuWarrior: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerians and religion are the problems of our planet!

Adeboye ko, Adebayo ni...

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by biomedics(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
God of Adeboye
God of Adeboye
What if dude worships demon?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by frfrank(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Is meeting Adeboye meeting God

and is meeting Dangote a sure way to financial freedom
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by patosky3310(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
miketayo:

You are not even a Christian to start with..

Who told you that?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by ValentineMary(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:

On the contrary it's your problem. Not ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Dechymmytv(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
miketayo:

Hope u know he isn't God? What happen to John 14:6
i know he's not God , he has so much anointing, that I believe through Jesus,I can easily get with a direct contact with him, this is my belief
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by faceland: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote.

Adeboye might ask you for 'sacrificial offering'. While the worst that can come out of a dangote meeting is photo ops that you can exploit to get opportunities/publicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.