Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 (3550 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / So Gazzuzz And Radautoworks Refused To Do Seasons Bonus This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

I do understand where you are coming from. 90% of people who saw this thread are cool with it. And we have a few percent who believes it wouldn't see the light of day. (Pointing out,u wouldn't make it work).
Diportivo is a man not a boy,with a mind of his own,and I wouldn't know if you guys have a history unless someone sheds more light on it. Then we can take it a step further.
Gazzuzz should call him to order
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Eddee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
On a physical note. I wouldn't like to face Diportivo one on one. Nigga is built like a tank with an intimidating physique. No offence to my big bro oluwaseunla (he's the only one I've got a chance against in that gang. Even Gazzuzz looks war ready.

That said, I believe Dannybrasky is right. Its time for us to make money on here, Dipo and Smartchoiice please let's make money - we can resume hostilities when it's time to share the proceeds.

I dey find side hustle seriously abeg

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eddee:
On a physical note. I wouldn't like to face Diportivo one on one. Nigga is built like a tank with an intimidating physique. No offence to my big bro oluwaseunla (he's the only one I've got a chance against in that gang. Even Gazzuzz looks war ready.

That said, I believe Dannybrasky is right. Its time for us to make money on here, Dipo and Smartchoiice please let's make money - we can resume hostilities when it's time to share the proceeds.

Let dipo be as rotund as Tafa or Kako. I don't give a fvck. He should keep his fingers in check and allow common sense and civility to reign here. I have carefully chosen not to join him in vulgarity shows.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Eddee(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Let dipo be as rotund as Tafa or Kako. I don't give a fvck. He should keep his fingers in check and allow common sense and civility to reign here. I have carefully chosen not to join him in vulgarity shows.

Then end it here. I teased you earlier on purpose by calling our your dinosaur of a w210. You let it go, why can't you also let this go?
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
diportivo:

me and tunde get history......online and offline

[b]that hes mad is general knowledge[
].....why hes furious at being labelled who he is is what I dont know undecided

away from that,theres usually peace whenever hes too busy to log in cheesy

if we want full peace on autos and cartalk sections,let's ban his IP.......atleast,till he moves abroad tongue

see now,dey av come to fight him from anoda section

cause-trouble lomo grin grin

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
diportivo:

me and tunde get history......online and offline

that hes mad is general knowledge.....why hes furious at being labelled who he is is what I dont know undecided

away from that,theres usually peace whenever hes too busy to log in cheesy

if we want full peace on autos and cartalk sections,let's ban his IP.......atleast,till he moves abroad tongue

see now,dey av come to fight him from anoda section

cause-trouble lomo grin grin
Nobody dey sign out for anyone.
Make nna squash the beef onetime.

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

Nobody dey sign out for anyone.
Make nna squash the beef onetime.
Tell him sir. And he should apologize for the vulgarity.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I apologise on his behalf

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I apologize on his behalf as well.
Take chilled beer take calm body baba.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by diportivo: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I apologise on his behalf

dannybrasky:

I apologize on his behalf as well.
Take chilled beer take calm body baba.

grin grin

Smartchoiice:

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2019

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by diportivo: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eddee:
On a physical note. I wouldn't like to face Dipor.tivo one on one. Nigga is built like a tank with an intimidating physique. No offence to my big bro oluwas.eunla (he's the only one I've got a chance against in that gang. Even Gazzu.zz looks war ready.

That said, I believe Dann.ybrasky is right. Its time for us to make money on here, Dipo and Smartc.hoiice please let's make money - we can resume hostilities when it's time to share the proceeds.

na because of u o grin

if na because these two wey wan plan for me,I for no gree undecided

I no go talk again.....

till it's time to share the proceeds like you said wink
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
diportivo:

na because of u o grin

if na because these two wey wan plan for me,I for no gree undecided

I no go talk again.....

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
diportivo:

it's time to share the proceeds like you said wink

Make we go collect commission,gazzuz don sell Lexus oh grin
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

Make we go collect commission, gazzuzz don sell Lexus oh grin

Please make sure diportivo's share is forwarded to me.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Eddee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
diportivo:

na because of u o grin

Thanks boss
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Please make sure diportivo's share is forwarded to me.
Gazzuz has already started showing hostility when I said we are coming to collect share lol. The image below was his response grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by thebigkendo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
cheesy grin grin

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Mayor555(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Funny people...
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by udomma1005(m): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2019
kuss:
Hope it's not a peace accord like that of those 2 characters in that popular children's cartoon

What's is the title again ...

Tom et Jerrico lolzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What's The Meaning Of CE/LE? / TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... / Toyota AC Compressor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.