Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz (11503 Views)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2023
I am sure you wondering how i came to this conclusion?

For perspective the cylinder wall thickness of the type1 cylinders I usually use are between 6mm and 7mm thick.

Again the chassis (frame) of a regular passenger vehicle in the 1940s - 1960s cars had 1-2 mm body sheet metal, while in modern cars it usually doesn't exceed 0,6 - 0,8 mm.

The hardest components in a vehicle equipped with CNG are the engine , transmission, axles and the CNG tank/tanks.

Again CNG is combustible but has a lower flash point

High auto ignition temperature
CNG is less likely to auto-ignite on hot surfaces, since it has a high auto-ignition temperature (540 degrees centigrade) and a narrow range (5%-15%) of in flammability. It means that if CNG concentration in the air is below 5% or above 15%, it will not burn. This high ignition temperature and limited flammability range makes accidental ignition or combustion very unlikely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAFR9buj3bU

Crash test results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ExcJ7PaRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhGiplJhAw?si=LunNFmon4BbuW441

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zPxf66aeg

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by nurey(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2023
This CNG reminds me of secondary school organic chemistry
2 isopropyl-1-methyl-but-1-ene la cram la pour noni grin

Evidence says it all, the only accident of CNG is using low quality kits which causes rupture of cylinder but no fire

14 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2023
To read more about CNG click this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7811427/demystifying-cng-automobiles

Watch more videos on tiktok here

https://www.tiktok.com/@gazzuzz1?_t=8i0JlOXuxAU&_r=1

4 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by LordGuru1: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Dididrumz(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Things like this should have been put in place already, before the hurried and planless removal of subsidy.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Dshocker(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
I am sure you wondering how i came to this conclusion?

For perspective the cylinder wall thickness of the type1 cylinders I usually use are between 6mm and 7mm thick.

Again the chassis (frame) of a regular passenger vehicle in the 1940s - 1960s cars had 1-2 mm body sheet metal, while in modern cars it usually doesn't exceed 0,6 - 0,8 mm.

The hardest components in a vehicle equipped with CNG are the engine , transmission, axles and the CNG tank/tanks.

Again CNG is combustible but has a lower flash point

High auto ignition temperature
CNG is less likely to auto-ignite on hot surfaces, since it has a high auto-ignition temperature (540 degrees centigrade) and a narrow range (5%-15%) of in flammability. It means that if CNG concentration in the air is below 5% or above 15%, it will not burn. This high ignition temperature and limited flammability range makes accidental ignition or combustion very unlikely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAFR9buj3bU

Crash test results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ExcJ7PaRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhGiplJhAw?si=LunNFmon4BbuW441

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zPxf66aeg

Mr GAZZUZZ you and i know that CNG is more dangerous than Petrol.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Samuelakindeji: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Noted.
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Lovemeharder(f): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2023
Alright.
But I noticed that two people were talking at the same time. On the last vid.
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by LordGuru1: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2023
Gazzuz my guy! The sky is your limit. I forwarded you last thread to my Abuja WhatsApp Group, expect many Clients from Abuja axis soon.

In another News:
Tribal:

This is one of the interesting healthy interactions between the 3 tribes of Nigeria that has kept us a wonderful Nation despite challenges bedeviling the different parts of the Country. As wise people know that Nobody or Region on Earth is perfect, so awesome Nigerians still find ways to joke with one another and celebrate one another.

A lady who claims that many other ladies confirms that Yoruba guys are the sweetest and most loving exclaimed what she has discovered from her several discussions with other ladies access the Country. She said "YORUBA MEN ARE FAITHFUL!"
She also said "Igbo, Hausa men Protest As Igbo and Hausa girls go crazy for Yoruba boys (See fascinating details in Screenshots below)

YORUBA MEN ARE FAITHFUL! IGBO, HAUSA MEN PROTEST AS IGBO AND HAUSA GIRLS GO CRAZY FOR YORUBA BOYS (SEE FASCINATING DETAILS)
YORUBA MEN ARE FAITHFUL! Igbo, Hausa men Protest As Igbo and Hausa girls go crazy for Yoruba boys (See fascinating details)

Are you as shocked as I am? I can just imagine the huge smirk on the faces of Yoruba men right now.
As shocking as it sounds, Nigerian Twitter has been buzzing lately about the Yoruba tribe for different reasons. One of them is that Yoruba men have been Declared as the most faithful in Nigeria. Before you argue, kindly explain why or why not?

This comes as a huge blow to the Igbos who self-aclaimed to be the ones that knows how to take of women most, and never indulge in infidelity or Polygamy. Sadly, even the Igbo girls are running to Yoruba men much more now than ever. Corroborating this, some question why Chioma has found it impossible to leave Davido. Because she couldn't get such Sweetness from anyone else?
Image result
https://www.nairaland.com/7134021/research-shows-yorubas-most-sought-after#112965801

4 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Chibuzoripob: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2023
cool 101 how to DIE sharp sharp.I dey take one 🤨 watch the gas I connected my gen with.I go return am back to petrol. Life is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Dshocker:

you responded 1min after thread hit front page.

The videos and read require at least 30mins.

Are you a Nigerian?

36 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Gazzuzz, are you paid by the FG to propagate the CNG?

4 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by phr0nesis(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Man is really marketing his business. Business must boom

17 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by ATEAMS: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Dammmn
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by id4sho(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Which kind morning motivational Talk b dis wink
Men must chop tongue

7 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by mmadu5(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2023
oga go and sit down.. PETROL is highly safer, CNG will not work in Nigeria for many reasons.

7 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by datola: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Good!

No matter the advocacy, a lot will still be averse to change.

I remember some months ago after the removal of petrol subsidy when Mr Gazzuzz showed evidence of LPG better and far cheaper than petrol. We changed all of our generators to LPG and I can say confidently that apart from saving 50% at the initial stage and now about 38% now that LPG price has gone up our generators run smoothly with less noise and smoke.

We have not done any repairs in the last 4 months.

8 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Lanty01(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Good review

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Dshocker:

Who told you he don't know. He might be one of those miscreants that paddle propaganda for their master. CNG works better on trucks and coach. Its obvious to me they have started selling of there evil plans with west, Africa is always a dump site

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by id4sho(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Leggediz Benz, Fall in cheesy

1 Like

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Odun11: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
The SW governors made agreement with the petrol marketers not to allow CNG stations in any of their states. Till now, there’s no single CNG filling station in Akure, Ondo State capital. How can people explore other alternatives when there’s none other than petrol. The petrol stations behave as if their Gods, they set their prices without regards to law of the land and any filling stations like BOVAS that sells below their agreed prices are being haunted with NUPRC and other agencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
LordGuru1:
Gazzuz my guy! The sky is your limit. I forwarded you last thread to my Abuja WhatsApp Group, expect many Clients from Abuja axis soon.

In another News:

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Gazzuzz, are you paid by the FG to propagate the CNG?

E go make sense o! Where the office for collection?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by Nahunger(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2023
grin
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by annyz: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2023
This reminds me of LAI
Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by mactoni91(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2023
CNG, CNG, CNG...

You want minor car accidents/fuel leak to look like a
plane crashing and bursting into thick flames?

If you post merits, also post the demerits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz by victorclean(f): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2023
I doubt it. Putting the cng cylinder at the back of the bus is very risky

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Does This Sign Mean In Dash Board?? / Rover! Rover! Rover! / Shoe Or Foot Driving Which One Is The Best ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.