Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) (444 Views)

Customer Care Agent Needed To Call/sms Clients - Location Independent / Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Bank450(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have an eCommerce store (I sell Product Online). I have been handling the marketing as well as receiving the orders and forwarding to dispatchers who will deliver it.

I will like to hire someone to handle the Order confirmation part, forward a confirmed order to the agent who will deliver and ensure the clients receives it and confirm if the client is satisfied.

Let me give the breakdown of the Job description:

1. Login into our platform and see new orders
2. Call the clients that we have received their orders and it will be delivered
3. Send the order to the delivery agent who will go and deliver the product to the client
4. Confirm from the agent and client that the product was actually delivered and send an order confirmation sms to the client

This job is time and location independent which means you can work from your home (even from your toilet) as you basically call and send sms.

We will like to pay per successful delivery and we do around 20-30 deliveries daily might be lower or higher depending on market.
If you have other better suggestions as to payment please let us know

NOTE: It is a SEXUAL PRODUCT so you must be comfortable with using terms like erection/ejaculation/enlargements/toys etc. Basically for sexual enhancement.

If this is something you are interested in:
Comment on this post and send an email to ; Tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with the subject "Order Assistant" and tell us why you should be considered.

Open to all gender.

1 Like

Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Ehmpire: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bank450:
I have an eCommerce store (I sell Product Online). I have been handling the marketing as well as receiving the orders and forwarding to dispatchers who will deliver it.

I will like to hire someone to handle the Order confirmation part, forward a confirmed order to the agent who will deliver and ensure the clients receives it and confirm if the client is satisfied.

3. Send the order to the delivery agent who will go and deliver the product to the client
4. Confirm from the agent and client that the product was actually delivered and send an order confirmation sms to the client

This job is time and location independent which means you can work from your home (even from your toilet) as you basically call and send sms.

We will like to pay per successful delivery and we do around 20-30 deliveries daily might be lower or higher depending on market.

NOTE: It is a SEXUAL PRODUCT so you must be comfortable with using terms like erection/ejaculation/enlargements/toys etc. Basically for sexual enhancement.

Comment on this post and send an email to ; Tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with the subject "Order Assistant" and tell us why you should be considered.

Open to all gender.
..nice.... I will like to do de work..... Am capable
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by hazandino(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
i'm interested. ..... so lets kick start
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
I am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bank450:

Open to all gender.
I am interested.
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by ProYouLettingUK(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Attended The LACE AFRICA PROGRAMME Kindly Help / Smart And Beautiful Data Collector Needed In Lekki / Jobs @employmenthub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.