Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! (863 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do / Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by GreenArchitect: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
I am an investor in the real estate sector of the economy and looking to invest in other sectors.Business ideas with a clear workable plan and profit extrapolation are invited.If I find your business proposition good enough then we can talk about providing seed money for the take off.Lets keep our business ideas within the funding range of N3million.So,let's talk!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by kiddapunk: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
08138711957 please contact me, I'm into real estate too
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by Halldmoney: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
JUst came up with an IT idea that i have already fought my way into developing but just someone to partner with on. 09025186831
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by keneryhark(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
i currently own a startup titled trek and I require grant or a financial investor to partner with me for an equity share. kindly visit trek.com.ng or the link below to learn more
https://www.nairaland.com/5321937/soliciting-grant-startup
you'll also find a business proposal on the above link. here is my phone no 08059290962
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by Dammy2me: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have a business center idea
Notebook printing,flyer printing, banner printing,
I need machines like photocopier,laminating machine,printers, computer, a big shop to start.
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by GreenArchitect: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
What's the business idea you are pitching?You don't have to get into the nitty gritty of the business.Just an overview will do.I'll only contact those whose business ideas appeal to me.
kiddapunk:
08138711957 please contact me, I'm into real estate too
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by koladini(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
GreenArchitect:
I am an investor in the real estate sector of the economy and looking to invest in other sectors.Business ideas with a clear workable plan and profit extrapolation are invited.If I find your business proposition good enough then we can talk about providing seed money for the take off.Lets keep our business ideas within the funding range of N3million.So,let's talk!

I have an idea for a unique football media in Nigeria. I'm already into this as my normal job but want to branch out on my own and require some little funding. I can give a detailed plan of everything with proof of concept as well. The investment can be made back within 3-4 months easily.

09058724822. Daniel.
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by GreenArchitect: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Quite impressive but hmmmm..(quote author=keneryhark post=83275285]i currently own a startup titled trek and I require grant or a financial investor to partner with me for an equity share. kindly visit trek.com.ng or the link below to learn more
you'll also find a business proposal on the above link. here is my phone no 08059290962[/quote]
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by MountainView: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Checkout my siggy, to see what the business is all about, I could also send you my business plan
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
GreenArchitect:
Can you be more elaborate?

well, I have excellent business plan. The business will be done in either university or Polytechnic because the business thrive more in school environment. It will involve huge capital. But if you intend investing in it, you will be the one to get all the equipment. I will be your manager.
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by 50power: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Are you an investor or do you have a business plan, visit nairakobo marketplace at https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by mariadebebes: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
My idea is to connect black real estate agents with homeowners and sellers.
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by GreenArchitect: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Send me a mail(quote author=dayo2me post=83280295]

well, I have excellent business plan. The business will be done in either university or Polytechnic because the business thrive more in school environment. It will involve huge capital. But if you intend investing in it, you will be the one to get all the equipment. I will be your manager. [/quote]
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by Mannyemmy(m): 2:04am On Oct 20, 2019
GreenArchitect:

I have an idea that involves me doing a platform for a maket research/survey business, an online gaming centre and a marketplace all in one.
The platform is currently being built by me as I'm a software developer and it's almost done.
Please sir, for more details about the business idea, you Can call 07080126206 or chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2019
GreenArchitect:
Send me a mail(quote author=dayo2me post=83280295]

well, I have excellent business plan. The business will be done in either university or Polytechnic because the business thrive more in school environment. It will involve huge capital. But if you intend investing in it, you will be the one to get all the equipment. I will be your manager.
where is your email address?
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by adaperry25: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2019
E commerce on a profitable niche with low competition..I have already started on a small scale.. kindly WhatsApp my signature so we talk more and i send my business plan
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by dreambigest(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
I have a business idea on haulage using trucks of like 20, 30 or 45 tons. Its very lucrative. We need to discus it better on WhatsApp. 08165708426
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by dogtails(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2019
GreenArchitect:
Mine is quite simple,We buy a sienna direct belgium for 2.1million,register it and put a driver..Note weekly remittance is 50k,thats 200k in a month..Before 1 yr u have gotten ur capital plus interest and the business keeps going..08132476315 is my number if u are interested
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by may320: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by keneryhark(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2019
GreenArchitect:
Quite impressive but hmmmm..(quote author=keneryhark post=83275285]i currently own a startup titled trek and I require grant or a financial investor to partner with me for an equity share. kindly visit trek.com.ng or the link below to learn more
you'll also find a business proposal on the above link. here is my phone no 08059290962
if you have questions to ask, kindly feel free?
Re: Do You Have A Great Business Idea? Let's Talk! by may320: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
keneryhark:

if you have questions to ask, kindly feel free?
I dont think the guy is for real jorr. He just wanted to gather different biz idea and make use of another person's plan. God is watching you @op

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Install The Largest Single Crude Distillation Column At His Refinery / How Profitable Is POS Business . / Solar Panels For Sale 13k Each, 6 In Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.