Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead (27750 Views)

Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by shamecurls(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
The burial ceremony go make sense

Enough rice, stew and beef.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by SaturnNick(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where is the deceased pics
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by luminouz(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Commentor:
Village people finally got the old man.

At 91 years?

You don't even know how to use the so-called village people meme!
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by ussv: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=Commentor post=83277563]Village people finally got the old man.

He died at the age of 91, him no go die before ? Why you come dey blame innocent village people ?

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
This really isn't his year, hope he has a massive supportive system to comfort him while he grieves
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Seamtri(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
So sad. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Playthepianos: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP, man

MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Alutaslim(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased. Rip to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Ngirima: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Village people finally got the old man.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Sterope(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
How do you celebrate that your father is dead? How does that work? Why smshould it matter even if he is 1000 years old?

Ciaos:

Tough time ,for 91 year old man.. Hmmmmmm... I beg, this one na celebration of life please!!!!
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Ciaos: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
nams77:

She was referring to the actor. cry

Make i no use bad mouth for you cool
Off course,I know "she", as you know say na female write the thing . I know she wasn't referring to the actor, but tough time because the actor papa way don reach 91 years old die no follow at all.... Na celebration of life the death be. So no use any bad mouth for me.... Use your sense.
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by tot(f): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
When it rains it pours.
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by nams77: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ciaos:

Off course,I know "she", as you know say na female write the thing . I know she wasn't referring to the actor, but tough time because the actor papa way don reach 91 years old die no follow at all.... Na celebration of life the death be. So no use any bad mouth for me.... Use your sense.
Even if na methuselah him papa be, the loss of a loved one creates a big pain and a vacuum
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Legendguru: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
TechCapon:
My question is, why are Ghanaian actors so handsome?
me I no know ooo
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Dude's on a mourning streak.

May his soul rest in peace.
mourning streak? Hmmm! Very creative...
Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
mourning streak? Hmmm! Very creative...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead by Fantazy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
So sad

Meanwhile, watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRk_7QrFess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape / Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.