Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan (41346 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by deuzgreat: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
i don't know him
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by shamecurls(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
A young vibrant chap died and his burial been publicised.

What Western mentality has gotten us to this level of stupidity.

And at the mention of LGBT, all hell will let lose as it we have not borrowed every other thing.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by surgical: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He was never abandoned
You should know this guy always steal opportunity to do mischief

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by seankafor(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Man is lonely by birth
Man is only a pilgrim on earth
Born to be king life is but a temporary thing
Only on loan while on earth embarassed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rubbystar:
RIP Stanley. May God keep and protect your lovely wife, children and loved ones you left behind.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Amarabae(f): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Look at the widow and little children.
May God console and strengthen them
O lord may I never taste widowhood till old age biko. It's heartbreaking, losing your husband cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest in peace bro!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Sonnobax15(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
R.i.p....but sorry to ask,was he a PDP member??
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Resees: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
LongDay:
What is life? Life is nothing.

I HAVE TRIED TO HOLD ON BUT I MAY GIVE UP VERY SOON

If this is the best life can offer to one for coming to earth, then I wouldn't wish even my enemy to come. Whether you die today or later, death is death. Also, everything has elastic limit and I think I've reached that point as of today. I've tried my best, I have endured but I can't continue like this anym. No thanks to that unfortunate day that brought me to this condition. Thank God I didn't bring forth any offspring to come and suffer what I'm passing through. I have no way to go to and before my things will be thrown outside, they will also have to remove my dead body from the room. It's a promise! This might not be the best decision but it will bring an end to all problems in life. As for Nigeria and Nigerians, you can only help who is still alive, not the dead. If you can help me now, please do, not after the news filtered everywhere, then RIP rains. It won't help the dead in anyway. My mum will cry and everybody will cry but they will all be fine afterwards. Mum, I know only you could help me but since you don't have the means, no problem. I believe your small business will sustain you till whenever heaven will call you to leave the earth. Everybody will cry but they'll be fine after a short while after all, I won't be the first to do this. If I am faking this for whatever reason, why not leave me for Karma?

I NEED HELP. I SERIOUSLY DO. I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I MAY HAVE TO GIVE UP.

For anyone who wants to reach me can do so with this number. 08102581687

LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!

You gotta be one of the dumbest thing I ever come across in this world very Stoopid you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by ednut1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amarabae:
Look at the widow and little children.
May God console and strengthen them
O lord may I never taste widowhood till old age biko. It's heartbreaking, losing your husband cry cry
so your husband must die first or wetin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by NORSIYK(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
R. I. P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by VAQAXY: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gudguyz:
Feeling sad!!!!

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks

Hypocrite. Then why advertise and solicit for clients on a deadmans page

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by friendlyadvice: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
rheether:
Give him some respect. Why bury him in a flooded grave?
angry no mind seun, stingy motherfucker
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by buhariguy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
This life has no meaning.

RIP Stanley Nwabia.
so stop insulting buhari, these same stan, may his soul rest in peace, he use to also insult buhari
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Explorers(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
God be with you bro.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by lereinter(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Soul searching tread
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by hadura29(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Keep resting Stan...you're indeed a great man.. hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Arijude(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest in peace big bros
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Ayofe61: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
cryRIP to the fallen hero.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP to him.

May God give his wife and family the strength to bear this loss.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
rheether:
Give him some respect. Why bury him in a flooded grave?
Must you complain about everything ?
Why don't you go dig up the coffin and rebury him in a "non flooded grave" yourself... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by lalasticlala(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Beremx:
I remember his moderating days on nairaland where he do posts boring topics and nairaland members complained. He was a moderator for a little while before Lalasticlala came on board.

Rest in peace dear. My condolences to your family.

Barcanista, I sight you on white shirt.

We were actually moderating at the same time. May he RIP

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by ojochidem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
May your Soul Rest in Peace, Stanley. I pray that God will be a father to his Wife and Children. Hmm, this life!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by CaptainMitch: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
May his soul rest in peace, I really like him, he had a nice sense of humour and was an unrepentant PDP supporter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Oblongata: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rip bro

At the end of it all...

EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where was Seun? He couldn't even attend his supermod burial? shocked shocked. That's a good cue for the rest of the mods, una well done cool cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.