Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? (635 Views)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by iamleeow: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
I can't find any contacts of the person who's in charge Nairaland Forum. Somebody who knows?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by item: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hello.

He has already seen this thread. If he wants to contact you, he has your email address.

What you do is just to reply this thread and ask him to contact you!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by iamleeow: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2010
Thank you so much!!! so, Do I need to shout loundly: Please contact with me, Forum Master!!! grin
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2010
His name is Seun and he's also a member of this forum. Search for his name and send him a PM.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by Slyr0x: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2010
^^^ lol. A PM on Nairaland?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by Jcomtech: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2010
its possible with the latest nl desktop app develop by naiaralander
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by ddon4(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
does nairaland also have a desktop app?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by dhtml3(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2010
d_don:

does nairaland also have a desktop app?
it does, but there is nothing special about it sha. i am sure members of this webmasters board that also do softwares viz lojik and I can single-handedly do something better - or rather have more sensible applications already
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by iamleeow: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2010
Thank you so much! I have sent my technique director to contact with him.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by liaslo1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
ok
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by Ewoma66: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2010
Go out there and kill it!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Connect With The Manager Of Nairaland? by temidire55: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2010
Offer him some cash, man!

(1) (Reply)

Website Marketing Tools / Проверка защита форума / Slyr0x, Can You Decide On A Better Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.