Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) (47888 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by GistMore: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Former big brother naija housemate, Khafi is currently her home town in Ekiti state.

The reality star reveals her trip would be incomplete without seeing the most phenomenal woman, her grandma. She wrote;

I’ve been having an amazing time in Ekiti and can’t wait to share the photos and vlog with you guys!! But no trip would be complete without seeing my most phenomenal woman, my grandma
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zRNdSpNdN

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-khafi-visits-her-grandma-in-ekiti

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by nubiangod9(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Back to the roots wink

Highly recommended.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow so beautiful, I love her vibe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by kweenfash: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
They look alike

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Harlem2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Old version of khafi
undecided
Hope the grandma is not a talkative

17 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by oneman2k7: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don't know why I just like khafi, she stands out among d rest of pepper dem gang

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
oneman2k7:
I don't y why I just like khafi, she stands out among d rest pepper dem gang

I think I can help you know why. You subtly mentioned it yourself.

You said she just stands out amongst others and that's the reason why. Because whenever Diane poses with other housemates wearing a cleavage bearing dress, her boobs stands out in the picture and that's why you like her.

You better don't quote me to say rubbish or else... angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmm they look adorable
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by oneman2k7: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

You said she just stands out amongst others and that's the reason why. Because whenever Diane poses with other housemates wearing a cleavage bearing dress, her boobs stands out in the picture and that's why you like her.

If u continue this way, the sky is your limit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by RenHub: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jesus Christ! How's that even news!?

Please call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime.

Check my signature for more info and contacts
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
So what happened? Did snake bite her on the way?
I mean how is this news?

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Slawormir: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
kweenfash:
They look alike
You are a real niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ah ah na this can't be news haba! Very soon they wil tell us when she poo's

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow. Her grandma go fine gan when she still dey sisi ooo!

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by A305: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
See eeehh, I'm devaiting from the topic since I don't know who Khafy is, Only Khaffy I know is that one that dances. Anyways, Have just been thinking about something lately and have come to a logical conclusion that, 90.5% of male never experiece orgasm. They just c um and that's it. I also realized, the inability for male not experiencing orgasm like female is the same reason we always want sex with random women often subconciously in search for orgasm but at the end, we only c um while the woman really experience the kneel jerking and body shaking orgasm.

The male anatomy isn't fair to us male and am pained.

Anyways, welcome to my unfinished Ted talk. (To be continued)

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where in Ekiti?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by iWasNotHere(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fountain of knowledge cannot have a talkative as their daughter, we pass you to Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by LilychiLily001: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nice
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ok, why is my picture with my grandma not on fp undecided

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by TheExecutioner: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
What about Emperor I-MESS? Does he like Khafi the Kaffir?

OladimejiRufai:

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by aboyaji(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tory go plenty for them. From life in the diaspora to Bbnaija Tory and to Gedoni. She must mention Gedoni in their conversation.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
undecided

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by realestniggah: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
This girl has forgotten the UK ni sha

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Lizzydonnah(f): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nice

I am selling Mtn data.... 1.5gig for #900.
Serious buyer should contact me (08100738804)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hanty Kafilatu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
OMG. Khafi is really pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
OladimejiRufai:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.