Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) (47786 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hit like if you are from the fountain of knowledge cool cool

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Akuruba: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
she look beautiful frankly speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by duptie(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Harlem2:
Old version of khafi
undecided
Hope the grandma is not a talkative
idiot, plz respect an old woman, why are u pple lik diz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by deuzgreat: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
A305:
See eeehh, I'm devaiting from the topic since I don't know who Khafy is, Only Khaffy I know is that one that dances. Anyways, Have just been thinking about something lately and have come to a logical conclusion that, 90.5% of male never experiece orgasm. They just c um and that's it. I also realized, the inability for male not experiencing orgasm like female is the same reason we always want sex with random women often subconciously in search for orgasm but at the end, we only c um while the woman really experience the kneel jerking and body shaking orgasm.

The male anatomy isn't fair to us male and am pained.

Anyways, welcome to my unfinished Ted talk. (To be continued)
do prostate milking and get orgasms that will paralyse you for days
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Omo re bii iyan
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by CaptainMitch: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cool, I will also visit my state next month to see my granddad.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Does it mean this babe has been sacked, i wonder what she is still doing in Naija when she's supposed to have resumed her police work.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by A305: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
deuzgreat:

do prostate milking and get orgasms that will paralyse you for days
I saw that too but, That don't work compared to a women body shaking orgasm because if it does, trust me, protrate milking will be the new b low job for men.

Sex is a scam.

How can a man even pay pro stitude to satisfy her and not himself? Doesn't make sense.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Harlem2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
duptie:
idiot, plz respect an old woman, why are u pple lik diz

I did not disrespect her
undecided undecided
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
So she is from Ekiti
Why she no tell us na? We would have watched BBNaija because of her and even voted massively.
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheExecutioner:
What about Emperor I-MESS? Does he like Khafi the Kaffir?

I like you... You are very troublesome. it'll be fun to have your type around when Imes eventually comes.

For the way his impact will shut you up will be very interesting! grin

Troublesome boy! cheesy cheesy Greet momma for me grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by deuzgreat: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
A305:
I saw that too but, That don't work compared to a women body shaking orgasm because if it does, trust me, protrate milking will be the new b low job for men.

Sex is a scam.

How can a man even pay pro stitude to satisfy her and not himself? Doesn't make sense.
guys don't do PM cos they think it's gay. I've done it with my gf and trust me, it was like volcanic eruption, she was jealous I came harder than her. I kinda get ur point though

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by adecz: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
We now see where she got
her teeth from!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Drbolie(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don't why glo is consuming my data like this which way Nigeria?
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by wickedtuna: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Ah ah na this can't be news haba! Very soon they wil tell us when she poo's
c'mon appreciate and go

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by natosjahdi: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Me too visit my grandmother, so what's next
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 4:44am On Oct 20, 2019
kweenfash:
They look alike
they doesn't look alike jo. It's like saying lalasticlala and dominique look alike
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by TheExecutioner: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2019
How did you know I was with your momma? grin She's lying next to me on my bed and she says I should say Hi to you and ask you not to forget your medication. grin

OladimejiRufai:

I like you... You are very troublesome. it'll be fun to have your type around when Imes eventually comes.

For the way his impact will shut you up will be very interesting! grin

Troublesome boy! cheesy cheesy Greet momma for me grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Awwwwn they look so much alike... Khafi my girl!!!
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2019
TheExecutioner:
How did you know I was with your momma? grin She's lying next to me on my bed and she says I should say Hi to you and ask you not to forget your medication. grin

Thank you very much! You only portrayed the features of many human beings.

I meant well for you, never insulted or degraded your mother. But you went to the extent of saying my mother, a married woman is lying next to you on bed.

Thanks very much! I just learnt from that.

Again, greet your momma for me!
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by TheExecutioner: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Aww come on, don't cry man. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I treat your mom like a queen and her life is beautiful. It's time for you to accept that she has a life of her own. grin

OladimejiRufai:

Thank you very much! You only portrayed the features of many human beings.

I meant well for you, never insulted or degraded your mother. But you went to the extent of saying my mother, a married woman is lying next to you on bed.

Thanks very much! I just learnt from that.

Again, greet your momma for me!
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
A305:
See eeehh, I'm devaiting from the topic since I don't know who Khafy is, Only Khaffy I know is that one that dances. Anyways, Have just been thinking about something lately and have come to a logical conclusion that, 90.5% of male never experiece orgasm. They just c um and that's it. I also realized, the inability for male not experiencing orgasm like female is the same reason we always want sex with random women often subconciously in search for orgasm but at the end, we only c um while the woman really experience the kneel jerking and body shaking orgasm.

The male anatomy isn't fair to us male and am pained.

Anyways, welcome to my unfinished Ted talk. (To be continued)
God bless u bros even me noticed it i wonder why women enjoy it better dan me the gap is much i lost interest in it sef i always imagine men paying for something the lady enjoyed more than you life is so so unfair.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by A305: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijacentric:
God bless u bros even me noticed it i wonder why women enjoy it better dan me the gap is much i lost interest in it sef i always imagine men paying for something the lady enjoyed more than you life is so so unfair.
It's really unfair my brother. I thought had a thought about it and just flat out concluded sex is a scam. And that sex scam build up to marriage and guess what sir, marriage is for eternity and you required to please one woman for life eventhough your own happiness isn't guaranteed sexually or otherwise.

You cited a good example I would like to elaborate on. A man feel h orny, Picks up a pros titude for sexual satisfaction and grantification. What that man knows is I want to get laid, what he doesn't know is he going to please that woman and pay her off with his hard earned money, after loosing energy and vigour after putting in work. Bros, That doesn't make any sense abeg. Thanks for thinking the same, Nature is unfair to us men.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
A305:
It's really unfair my brother. I thought had a thought about it and just flat out concluded sex is a scam. And that sex scam build up to marriage and guess what sir, marriage is for eternity and you required to please one woman for life eventhough your own happiness isn't guaranteed sexually or otherwise.

You cited a good example I would like to elaborate on. A man feel h orny, Picks up a pros titude for sexual satisfaction and grantification. What that man knows is I want to get laid, what he doesn't know is he going to please that woman and pay her off with his hard earned money, after loosing energy and vigour after putting in work. Bros, That doesn't make any sense abeg. Thanks for thinking the same, Nature is unfair to us men.
well said bros may the Most High compensate us. It is now i know why some men keep their sexual energy. Sex is a scam its one sided ejaculation is not orgasm at all. It cant be compared to what women feel at all.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by johnad3(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
I'm just in love with this KHAFI, you are kind, and free minded girl, loving your sexy smile always wink
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) by johnad3(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
What do you mean to please a woman? We are in marriage to please ourselves. Marriage is not about someone but about 2 or more, but for you to think to please a woman alone, you Better rethink. Besides, are you a woman wrapper? When you pray for rain, you gonna deal with the mud

A305:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Wows In See-through Cleavage-baring Dress / Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) / Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.