Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. (2225 Views)

My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / An Irrefutable Evidence For God Specially Meant For The Atheists And Agnostics / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Abdulgaffar22: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwabekeyi:
what examples specifically?

How asexual unicellular organisms evolve to become sexual multicellular organisms base on the explanation you have given concerning human- HIV case.
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Abdulgaffar22: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
@ nwabekeyi

Sorry !

I swear by God; I have been SERIOUSLY WARNED by God to stop arguing with you.

Please go and be free to believe whatever you like .
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ nwabekeyi

Sorry !

lol, God doesn’t like facts
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Horiolah(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ nwabekeyi

Sorry !

Why would God do that?. He doesn't want nwabekeyi to believe in him?
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Ola17: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Somebody don japa cheesy
God told you to stop arguing indeed.
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ nwabekeyi

Sorry !

It's now clear you have no real desire to engage honestly. You just want to preach but even your god knows you'll be owned. Pffft.
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwabekeyi:

The guy does not want to engage honestly. His god told him indeed.
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Truthdefender66: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
nwabekeyi:

But you suppose to make enquiry how did his God warned him. Do you think the guy would just stop suddenly to argue with you without any reason especially when he swore by his God ?

As for me, I want to see your answer to his question.

Pls explain how asexually unicellular organisms evolve to become male and female multicellular organisms.
Re: My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Truthdefender66:

But you suppose to make enquiry how did his God warned him. Do you think the guy would just stop suddenly to argue with you without any reason especially when he swore by his God ?

As for me, I want to see your answer to his question.

Pls explain how asexually unicellular organisms evolve to become male and female multicellular organisms.
In science, we don’t claim that we know everything because we are yet to even scratch the surface of our potentials. I don’t know the answer to this, however the basic principle of evolution is well established and detailed and the answer will most likely follow this principle because evolutionary process is ubiquitous.
The answer to this questions is difficult because a lot of information has been buried and even those we have exhumed will not readily give us this information however we can see the evidence that sexuality evolved from asexuality in hermaphroditism and isogamy.

We have a lot research to do to understand a lot of these things, we cannot afford ascribing them to a supernatural being because we can’t explain them today. It kills to urge the research them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls OlAADEGBU And JJYOU And OTHERS,help A Sista Here / Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / How I Lost My Bible In Winners Chapel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.