Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child (1836 Views)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child by titiloyeblog: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Destiny Kids act, Favour Iwueze has welcomed her first child with her husband Okpaleze, who she walked down the aisle with in 2018.

The gospel singer's brother, Joshua Iwueze who shared news of his sister's safe delivery expressed happiness in being the latest uncle in town.

He wrote;

Congrats big sister @imfavouriwueze my heart is bouncing with Joy. latest uncle in town

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/destiny-kids-singer-favour-iwueze.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child by GOFRONT(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
What??
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child by Aidejay(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hated these guys those days
Couldn't wait to not hear them sing
Destiny kids this destiny kids that
Joy Joy Joy....in ma heart is. mtchww
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child by emeijeh(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Aidejay:
I hated these guys those days
Couldn't wait to not hear them sing
Destiny kids this destiny kids that
Joy Joy Joy....in ma heart is. mtchww

Are you OK?
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child by Lagosfinder(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good old days
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Favour Iwueze Welcomes Her First Child by Donexy16(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
The little girl that year is now a mother of her own CHILD, hmmm.. LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Twins As They Turn 1 / Bbnaija: Cross Mistakenly Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Naira Marley:i Didn’t Kill “mohbad”,he Was High On Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.