Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me (382 Views)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me by BianoJay(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm going to be posting text messages I wrote.
These text messages are all originally written by me, and not copied.

1. Has anyone ever told you that, you have a HEART of GOLD?
Has anyone ever told you that, you are as BEAUTIFUL as a FAIRY PRINCESS?
Has anyone ever told you that, you have the CHARISMA of an ANGEL?
Well, I'm telling you today/tonight.
Re: Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me by BianoJay(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
2. You are the one and only light which makes my life so bright.
Your smiles light up my night, and the sound of your angelic voice is that sparkle that keeps my day ever alive.
This is to let you know, sweetheart, that, without your lovely light, my life wouldn't shine with colours so bright.
Re: Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me by BianoJay(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
From experience, I have come to know that, even in this age of WhatsApp, Telegram, FB messenger, and their likes, women still love those offline text messages, sent to them randomly.
Re: Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me by BianoJay(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you guys like the two I have posted so far, encourage me to post more.
Re: Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me by MJBOLT: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
these are pick up lines,most girls find them boring undecided
Re: Lovely SMS Compilation. All Originally Written By Me by BianoJay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
these are pick up lines,most girls find them boring undecided

Lol...
These are meant for someone you're in a relationship with already.

(1) (Reply)

Video From Allahu Ahad Stop Killing Our Sons: Woman Goes Hard On Girls Demanding / The Latest Trends In The Industry Of Sex Dolls / Relationship Whatsapp Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.