Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,036 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation (42093 Views)

Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures) / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by promotervickky(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
DCmonster:
So you people have to lie to cover up the error of a government reckless driver. Hmm! It's common sense that for a driver to survive a crash of these magnitude that claimed 7 lives he must have rammed his vehicle into the on coming passenger vehicle. We all know how reckless advance team drives in nigeria. God will punish you liars accordingly for the innocent souls your reckless driver sent to great beyond. Idiots!

Your opinion can only be verified by those who witnessed it and heard from the witnesses around
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by Charly68: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Obaseki and the diabolical opponents.. Let the man be extra careful ..politics is a dirty game
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by Themato: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
BleedingPen:

http://www.campusgist.ng/aau-convocation-7-people-dead-as-obaseki-convoy-crashes/

Sincerely that road is a death trap, it needs urgent attention, I passed there few months back to benin for a wedding and saw a live accident couldn't make it for the wedding we had to assist the injured ones we could assist to the nearest hospital, the young driver died on the spot. May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by OhBiafra: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
The road safety officer lying against those killed in the accident will die a very miserable death, a very miserable one.
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by promotervickky(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
SUPOL:
These are the pictures

Take a look at this photo all of you who is saying the governor's convoy did wrong!
What is the Audi doing at the hilux lane?
Don't you see that the Audi left its lane and came to the hilux lane? Check!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
HigherEd:
So unfortunate. But an headlong collision? Probably the Governor's convoy was driving on way.

They are blaming d driver of the Audi. This is what road safety said:

"He attributed the cause of the accident to lost of control by the driver of the Audi car."
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by DCmonster: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
promotervickky:

Your opinion can only be verified by those who witnessed it and heard from the witnesses around
I don't think you drive or have ever driven a car. Mr verifier show me the video of eye witness testifying to recklessness on the part of the deceased driver and passengers. Stop defending government media propaganda at the expense of the masses.
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oly smoke! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by Captaincee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP to the deceased. May God give their families the strength and fortitude to bear this great loss.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by Adexonpoint(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmmm...sacrifice tins,may God help us
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
@FRSCboss...you shall know the truth & the truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by promotervickky(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
DCmonster:
I don't think you drive or have ever driven a car. Mr verifier show me the video of eye witness testifying to recklessness on the part of the deceased driver and passengers. Stop defending government media propaganda at the expense of the masses.

A better Nigeria would arise if we stop blaming the government for everything! Yes, they do what is wrong sometimes but they still do right. Let's advocate for the right things
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by AceVentura: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
“He attributed the cause of the accident to lost of control by the driver of the Audi car.”

All because dead men don’t talk. He’s now blaming the dead occupants of the Audi cos they’re not here to defend themselves. What a nonsense co.ck & bull story.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by DCmonster: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
promotervickky:

A better Nigeria would arise if we stop blaming the government for everything! Yes, they do what is wrong sometimes but they still do right. Let's advocate for the right things
Mr man look at the picture provided by a nairalander. Take a look at these two things 1. The garri splashed on the Hilux van 2. The bumper and level of damage to the Hilux 3. The level of damage to the Audi car. So you are saying I as a citizen should not criticise the government or protest against them right? Your statement above is delusional. Don't quote me again. It's obvious you are an agent of the government.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by promotervickky(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
DCmonster:
Mr man look at the picture provided by a nairalander. Take a look at these two things 1. The garri splashed on the Hilux van 2. The bumper and level of damage to the Hilux 3. The level of damage to the Audi car. So you are saying I as a citizen should not criticise the government or protest against them right? Your statement above is delusional. Don't quote me again. It's obvious you are an agent of the government.

You failed to convict why the Audi car is on the hilux lane
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by drololaaof: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Who witnessed the loss of control of Audi car ,nobody is talking about the recklessness of the convoy as if they are flying to haeven without regard to other road users deere is good oooh. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by Deltatoto: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by anEye4anEye: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
promotervickky:

Have you witnessed an accident before or had one yourself? If you've seen one, you wouldn't be here asking what the Audi Car is doing on the lane of the Hilux Van?

Do you know that the Hilux Van on that speed can push the Audi Car to the other side of the road?

Have you seen a car somersault on speed before?

Are you a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by jacksol(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
helpmyministry:
I don't think this official story is the real story

Like som1 said above, if you know you know.
Pity how hapless innocents pay for this profligate impudence

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by helpmyministry: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
jacksol:

Like som1 said above, if you know you know.
Pity how hapless innocents pay for this profligate impudence

Chai. You sabi English oh. grin grin
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by imam07: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
The federal road safety lied because dead men don't talk. I guess it was the hilux from d convoy who drove wrongly. Road safety officer, is that what d gov told u to say? God knows ur address. Fear God don't fear a man.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by promotervickky(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Have you witness an accident before or had one yourself? If yes, then you shouldn't be here asking what the Audi Car s doing on the lane of the Hilux? Do you that the Hilux Van on that speed could push the Audi Car to the other side of the road?

Have you seen a car somersault on speed before?

Are you a Nigerian?

Your opinion does not have merit, don't try to prove a case without investigating well.. Still, no one has convicted what the Audi is doing in the Hilux lane.
If you still disagree, write a petition and take the Edo state government to court on this matter rather than say they killed the people! But don't start what you can't finish!

Good night people.
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by DCmonster: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
promotervickky:

so they cleared both vehicle away from the road and you here claiming the Hilux is on his lane. That is service lane Mr clueless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by shamecurls(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ogun Laakaye should have been appeased before the convocation
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by promotervickky(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
DCmonster:
so they cleared both vehicle away from the road and you here claiming the Hilux is on his lane. That is service lane Mr clueless.

Another conviction failed

The picture clearly shows that that was the spot it all happened check the environment
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by devlishGINGER(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Hmmmm angry this story no complete angry angry cuz I suspect that convoy with the way I've seen them driving and entering the lane of opposite vehicles because they carry siren and guns angry
most definitely reckless driving
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by mustivic(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pls send me a mail at: mustivic@gmail.com let me do a logo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by anEye4anEye: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
promotervickky:

Your opinion does not have merit, don't try to prove a case without investigating well.. Still, no one has convicted what the Audi is doing in the Hilux lane.
If you still disagree, write a petition and take the Edo state government to court on this matter rather than say they killed the people! But don't start what you can't finish!

Good night people.

Did you see the angle that the VAN hit the Audi Car?

From the Pictures, If the HILUX VAN was not on the Audi lane, it would have probably hit and climbed the Audi or pushed it back/to the right side of the road which is the Audi lane.

But because the VAN was on the lane of the Audi car and probably wanted to enter back to his lane with that speed after sighting the Audi, that's enof reason to hit the Audi from the passengers side thereby pushing it to the lane of the VAN.

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hope the version presented here is the truth. These convoys have a notoriety for over-speeding

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Hmmmm angry this story no complete angry angry cuz I suspect that convoy with the way I've seen them driving and entering the lane of opposite vehicles because they carry siren and guns angry
untop of that they (agents) were sitting hanging on to the window side of the vehicle why it was on high speed!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by MichaelUweh(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
The deceased families should be happy coz it was the Governor convoy that involved in the accident.....state burial loading for them...anyway may their souls rest in peace.....
Re: Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation by kingEllah(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
He attributed the cause of the accident to lost of control by the driver of the Audi car.

The FRSC boss said the driver entered a pothole and rammed into the hilux van.

That's what the FRSC boss would have said na. He wouldn't blame the governors' convoy even if they are flying.

With the speed convoys drive with ehn, it baffles me.

They just wasted innocent lives

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.