Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) (7958 Views)

German Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Man To Marry - See Details / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Topgbolex(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Terri is interested in settling with an African man and she was written to a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin to post her request.

She wants a man who is not younger than 28 years and she is not really concerned about looks.

Once you can provide a valid proof of identification, then you are good to go. If you’re interested in meeting Terri, See Her Contact Below

https://candytv.ng/this-beautiful-german-woman-wants-to-marry-a-nigerian-man-see-her-contact/

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Inside life. Dog chop dog.

Who no know no go know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol somebody is trying to play games with 9ja scammers...watch how they will get played....lol, SCAMBAITING in progress.

7 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by jawalis(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hope you don't learn in hard way

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Cousin9999: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Looks like a German man.

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by rex444(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
her English looks very much like what our dear brothers would write

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by WildChild00(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Beware of scammers shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by danny56: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol... Las Las Yahoo boys are targeting themselves now.

10 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by danny56: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you're man enough please apply and know that even Garmans have demons too shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by DortmundGirl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have never met a german named Terri? What name should that be...I wonder. Secondly the grammar shows mistakes that a teacher wouldn't make. Thirdly there are so many nigerians in Germany now, just go to the club and meet some of them. This message is not real

6 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by chudyprince: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
This happens when a naija guy uses fake profile pics to scam his fellow naija people

6 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Cholls(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
my sisters come come and see my brother's running...dey no wan fall Maga

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by bigwig071(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chai! the world is wicked.
Girls you have Tobe very careful.
This girl you are seeing is age of number she is year old to turn to.
Everybody round up to saw the for she and come seated down grown is floor.
What really happened is that this girl on boy is hand walk quick quick of naked is cloth bra black and Pipol is shout in top of in voice and the is take her to inside of outside of no is not and cover and now her name is of and find where are born.years of number of age and the boy is gun and walk and hold her and two on going.
Everybody is surrounding for soil is sitting to look inside on the her.
Shouting Banso Banso..
The girl is carry clothes on hand of hand can is follow the boy is gun.everybody is stand on the up of are road is look.
RIP English
Abeg let Desmond drink palm wine before I continue.
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by stamapro(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow what a beautiful man. Things don't always seems the way the look. The more you look the less you see. Hmm if na so, she want to bell the cat ABI, what a very brave rat.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 20, 2019
this is a scam grin.whoever falls for this is a big mugu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Many Nigerian men in Germany to pick from therefore this is a SCAM.
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:30am On Oct 20, 2019
danny56:
Lol... Las Las Yahoo boys are targeting themselves now.

grin grin chai. You guys! How do y'all know this??

Am I too naive? I honestly believed this.
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2019
bigwig071:
What really happened is that this girl on boy is hand walk quick quick of naked is cloth bra black and Pipol is shout in top of in voice and the is take her to inside of outside of no is not and cover and now her name is of and find where are born.years of number of age and the boy is gun and walk and hold her and two on going.
Shouting Banso Banso..
The girl is carry clothes on hand of hand can is follow the boy is gun.everybody is stand on the up of are road is look.
RIP English

You'll be well, IJN.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 20, 2019
DortmundGirl:
I have never met a german named Terri? What name should that be...I wonder. Secondly the grammar shows mistakes that a teacher wouldn't make. Thirdly there are so many nigerians in Germany now, just go to the club and meet some of them. This message is not real
its a yahoo guy behind the account..too obvious cheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by eternityk: 2:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

grin grin chai. You guys! How do y'all know this??

Am I too naive? I honestly believed this.
Playboi carti
Kid cudi
Yah!

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by jasman1: 3:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Wow, Miss Terri from Germany.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:35am On Oct 20, 2019
eternityk:

Playboi carti
Kid cudi
Yah!

what?

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by sunsewa16: 4:35am On Oct 20, 2019
Cholls:
my sisters come come and see my brother's running...dey no wan fall Maga

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by CaptainMitch: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Joro the story man.
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by eternityk: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

what?
Ur moniker
Isn't it one of playboi carti song
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2019
eternityk:

Ur moniker
Isn't it one of playboi carti song

Lol. You're the second person telling me that.

I don't know playboi carti and my moniker isn't a song.
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by eternityk: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Lol. You're the second person telling me that.

I don't know playboi carti and my moniker isn't a song.
Ok
But check out his songs
He is doper than the dopest
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by DTC2(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2019

I've ran out of what to say grin

Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by hamrof(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
bigwig071:
Shouting Banso Banso..
RIP English
why you murdered English like this...chai
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by midnighter(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
honestly they like black guys a lot

You would expect them to be more racist but no

The guys like black women too
Re: This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) by midnighter(f): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books / To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.