Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) (58651 Views)

Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures) / Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Life is brief and brutish
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is heartbreaking. My condolences to the bereaved families
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by emfem(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Obaseki convoy turn killer squad
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Rolex66: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
E no go better for Naija leaders....let me hear your Amen!
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by zamony: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
We need train transportation Ehhhh, see how Road transportation dey kill people every day.... Mr Amaechi Richard oya make you an start Lagos to Akure, owo, Benin,abuja rail way transportation

1 Like

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Spain007(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
MediaGuru36:
We have now been furnished with photos of the seven victims of today's accident involving the convoy of Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

CAMPUS GIST had reported that the accident involving the advance team of the Governor, occurred today along Benin-Auchi expressway.

They were said to be on their way to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, ahead of Mr Obaseki’s visit for the school's 22nd convocation ceremony.

Continue reading here https://www.nairaland.com/5481682/governor-obasekis-convoy-accident-7 if you missed the story.

Photos from the scene below...

http://www.campusgist.ng/aau-convocation-7-people-dead-as-obaseki-convoy-crashes/

TONY KABAKA
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by IzzyyUnique: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar
Tomorrow is not certain. Life is too short
That is why I always enjoy the moment
I live my life in the fast lane
trying to make dope money
Smoking weed, banging ladies, drinking alcohol

That is why this evening I walked down to the nearest ATM and i tried to withdraw some of my sins(money)
Like twenty thousand naira

And right now am drinking some bottles in one hotel popularly known as play house in okhoro, Benin City

What's with you and the word 'niggas'? I been seeing you all over Nairaland writing it over and over
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

That is why this evening I walked down to the nearest ATM and i tried to withdraw some of my sins(money)

And right now am drinking some bottles in one hotel popularly known as play house in okhoro, Benin City

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

close to my place in Medical road.... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:08am On Oct 20, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Mieeen, life is so so brief Rip to the Dead
Real talk nigga
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Southsoul: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2019
ijewejones:
lipsrsealed

Kai,living in present Nigeria is a 50-50 chance

See as people scatter like trash bag

Almighty Transcendental Being,save us!

cry cry cry

Are you an adept?
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by ijewejones: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2019
tongue
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by ijewejones: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Southsoul:

Are you an adept?

Meaning
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Restructure9ja(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

I know that such a life sounds like fun, the pleasures can be overwhelming. But I'm sure you do know were that kind of life choices ends up. Do u really want to live like that knowing fully well how such choices ends up? (hell). Our lives on earth surely have end but our souls never dies. They continue for eternity but is either in Heaven or hell no matter what we believe. You are created for something better, seek truth, seek God, seek life ., seek Heaven is the best choice you can make man. Jesus is Lord. John 3:17 can help.

Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Sam0(m): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction.
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Southsoul: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2019
ijewejones:

Meaning

Just negedu
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Eneone012: 2:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

shows the way
So we too can withdraw our sin(money) to get some chilled bottles of beer
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

This is what making the best out of your short life means to you?
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Hotfella(m): 3:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Dat benin-auchi road I dey fear am o. Very narrow at some points. God don save me several times for dat road while driving to and fro. The trailer wey dey run for there no be here o. I jejely stopped passing there and found an alternative route.

RIP to the dead.
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Ngirima: 3:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

congratulations
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Grandlord: 4:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

Real gee. You gotta make sure to enjoy that sweat bro. Tomorrow's not guaranteed anyone. cool
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by romenna: 4:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Obaseki son do human sacrifice.
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by awoluyi(m): 4:52am On Oct 20, 2019
The way government officials drive on our roads is of great concern. They move as if others have no right to the roads. The families of these dead ones have lost them because a governor was going for convocation.
Can you imagine the number of government staff and vehicles going for convocation ceremony of these poorly educated Nigeria graduates.
Some of them can't spell daughter correctly!
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by bhella10: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2019
I suspect terrorist attack.
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Truthbites: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Why are Nigerian bloggers always interested in showing us pictures of dead bodies? Don't we have laws on abolishing this kind of disrespect to the dead?
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2019
As if I knew something was up about this Governor. He posted on Twitter about thuggery and I responded saying the way and manner him and his entourage drives in Benin is nothing short of thuggery and now I am seeing this news on NL. This is just sad.
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by holycup(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Government officials convoy and bullion van drivers please stop the over-speeding that is causing this whole problem.RIP to the dead
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Eofclub: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

Tru there boss life can change in twinkle of an eye.
Enjoy yourself boss
Don't forget us in the school having hard times boss
Zenith bank

God bless
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Vikkito(f): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2019
It didn't stop their journey... so painful
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Hapinex01: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Ya'allah i know i will die one day, pls let it not be dis harsh
Re: The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real nigggar

Does your comment make any sense to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.