Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres (9895 Views)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Shiites Protest: Presidency commends Police Force for exercising Restraint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Difrent: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2019
RenHub:

So shall your efforts in life be in Jesus mighty name!
Jesus dey your mouth and you typed such a horrible comment. I'm sure Jesus is not with you on that foolish comment.. Today is Sunday, go to church, confess and repent from your sins.
Animal.
And
Stop selling fake power banks also.
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by RenHub: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:

Jesus dey your mouth and you typed such a horrible comment. I'm sure Jesus is not with you on that foolish comment.. Today is Sunday, go to church, confess and repent from your sins.
Animal.
And
Stop selling fake power banks also.

Lols! Pained nigga
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Difrent: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2019
RenHub:

Lols! Pained nigga

The pain that makes you see your family as cows and goats. Well done
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by DonMekino(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
why use the word "correctional center"? what exactly are u correcting in a child that's not a teenager or in early teens....its a brainwashing centre
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Onitola2: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
For those who will be typing nonsense about Islam on this issue :
"THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34.
u don't want people to abuse u? Don't abuse them too
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Smartwave: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Imaging with all these southeast chest beating,

"They're stealing ABOKI children" .

With all these southeast baby factories,

My conclusion, 30% of southeast must be product of baby factory.

How will crime reduce in the land?? When you have already denied most children there rightful family. Sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by mechanics(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
I concur, the unslaught should be sustained and those involved should be arrested and jailed.
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by RenHub: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:

The pain that makes you see your family as cows and goats. Well done

Your family you mean. Your herds voted him into power and will continually follow him like robots even into perdition. Its sad that when liberated folks like my humble self tries to educate your lots we get targeted.
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:

For your foolish comment, you will not be profitable in whatever fake power bank you are selling, in fact you will not SELL
Foolish people from the cursed region.

Lalasticlala Oam4j Seun rule 2
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Vicilo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one from buhari.

When will u guys use ur sense in this country? They testified that those places have been in existence for over 7 years and buhari lived in the same village till 2015, and their community and religious leaders controls the so called correctional center. Now can u swear that buhari isn't aware or part of it?

Buhari who released over 600 arrested and detained bokoharam before 2015 election Claiming they are repented, people who have killed men. Women, children, force men etc in thousands.
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Difrent: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
RenHub:

Your family you mean. Your herds voted him into power and will continually follow him like robots even into perdition[b]. Its sad that when liberated folks like my humble self tries to educate your lots we get targeted[/b].

A wise man never believes he knows it all, since you believe you know it all I guess you are the opposite of a wise one Go and educate your family and villagers and learn how not to be a sore loser.
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by RenHub: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:

A wise man never believes he knows it all, since you believe you know it all I guess you are the opposite of a wise one Go and educate your family and villagers and learn how not to be a sore loser.

You are a brainless zombie. Fucck out my mentions
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Difrent: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
RenHub:

[s]You are a brainless zombie. Fucck out my mentions[/s]

Get off my mention you slowpoke
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by Solorrman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Exponental:
Training them to be terrorist I believe. The innocent children will be subjected to hardship and later into depression....... They get consoled by the 7virgin story!
It is very unfortunate and unreligious but about how u mock Islam on virgin u need to know Muslims are very close to expect more than virgin than u who expect beating and burning because no man or woman would enter in to salvation and Paradise so long he or she worship other than real God almighty. To understand the real God u must ponder on the following : Can Jesus Christ be God while he was the only known attributed God to be having anus and penix ? How can a pure God be going to toilet to poooo,why would God cry and even die,if he dies who would have ruled the world in his absence ? Does he have deputy to handle the world,which angel can drag out God's soul ? What if the angel refuse to put back the soul ? Couldnt the angel wage a coup ? How can u guarantee that Jesus never pisss and poo while he eats ? How fullish would some one like u being said educated never separate the truth from lies in a simple way ,while all details are plain but try to mock the followers that claimed God never does,he never eats,he don't need to carry our burden with his blood ,infact why would God need blood to survive.
Re: Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres by RenHub: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:

Get off my mention you slowpoke

Zombie talk your own. Mr folo folo Suffer kill u dia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Gada's APC Faction, Affirms Senator Wamakko's Faction / Oba Of Lagos Is Not Even Yoruba / Niger Places Complete Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.