Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola (22336 Views)

Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by skytouch2(f): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2019
The headline should have " Tinubu has stolen more than the of awolowo and abiola"

Ndiara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by awoluyi(m): 4:35am On Oct 20, 2019
SavageResponse:
Has this guy decamped to APC?

Sen Ogunlewe is embarking on realignment program because he knows that PDP's chance of ruling Lagos is almost 0%.
I personally don't blame him, politicians in Nigeria are very unsteady.
As for comparing Tinubu with Awolowo, haba, Oro is far from Ilorin!
While it's true that Tinubu has worked to make some individuals to become known political office holders; Awolowo's free education policy in the old West served as a springboard for human capital development in the region. Today many families will ever remain grateful to Awo for that singular act.
Awolowo will continue to be remembered as STATEMAN and Tinubu as a POLITICAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by LONGPREEK(m): 4:47am On Oct 20, 2019
seyi will not like this

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by BuhariAdvocate: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Tinubu will rebuke ogunlewe in due time. This statement wasn't accepted in Tinubu camp .
plaindealerr:
Very correct and truthful.

Lagos State, the crown jewel of Nigeria is not I'm the hands of the PDP and enemies of Yoruba people because of Tinubu.

Tinubu is the only man and politician alive that's still standing and still influential and powerful after five fighting and defeating people like OBJ and even GEJ with their federal power and resources.

Tinubu alone wrestled the whole of SE away from PDP, the ruling party.

His influence to get his Yoruba people prominent and influential positions across-the-board is legendary.
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by cj4blues(m): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Achieve fire,is it by looting with bullion van

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Hedonisco: 5:06am On Oct 20, 2019
1. Tinubu is richer than Awo and MKO (combined) ever was at their respective peaks, courtesy of Tinubu's unprecedented greed, ingenious knack for grand theft, and unsurpassed creativity in the stealing of Lagos State government resources for 20 years.

2. Tinubu has achieved more politically in terms of number and scale of individual political beneficiaries of his stratagems than Awolowo and MKO.

BUT:

3. Tinubu has not can not, and will never match the Pan-Yoruba and Pan-Nigeria socio-economic influence achieved respectively by Awo and MKO.

4. Tinubu can not and shall never match the cultural significance and reach of Awo and MKO not only for Yorubas, but for Nigeria as a whole.

5. Tinubu can never match the far reaching international connections and strategic value held by MKO, in this life time or the next.

6. Perhaps most significantly, Tinubu lacks and can never measure up to the folk hero status of either Awo or MKO... Because he does not possess the legendary charisma, personality, mass benevolence, and resonance of both men.

These factors show why Tinubu would never be immortalised in the hearts and minds of common folk, whether in the South West or anywhere else. He would only be remembered by the handful of mediocres he empowered by allocating them to government positions via influence peddling and corruption.

He would never be a Statesman, in life and in death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by papyjar: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2019
The man is obviously trying to impress his paymaster. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by alaira(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2019
[s][/s]
Oyikoha:
By looting
My own be say God dey!!!
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by lexy2014: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2019
LordKO:

You lack the authority to decide who's worthy or not to lead the country.

U also lack d authority to say who is worthy or not to lead d country

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2019
SeYe Ogunlewe, the same thief who embezzled money meant for the construction of ikorodu-Sagamu Expressway. Useless man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Merrykid: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Yes. 200% more than Awolowo and Abiola in stealing, amassing society wealth to himself, bullion van scenario, election rigging, injustice etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by ServantsOfTruth: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Montracine:
Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola – Ogunlewe

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, a former Minister of Works on Saturday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the most prominent politician in the South-West who can lead Nigeria well if elected President.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ogunlewe said Tinubu has achieved more than Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Basorun MKO Abiola, the acclaimed winner of the annulled June 12 1993 presidential election.

The former senator who represented Lagos East from 1999- 2003, also denied saying the North will deny Tinubu the presidency and that he may end up like the late MKO Abiola. According to him, those ascribing that to him are enemies of progress.

“He (Tinubu) is the most prominent Yoruba person that has paid his dues and is knowledgeable about the politics of Nigeria. I am confident he can lead Nigeria well if he becomes President”.

“All these people are enemies of progress. How can I say that the North will deny Tinubu and he will end up like MKO Abiola. Hasn’t he done more than MKO Abiola? Hasn’t he done more than Awolowo?”

” Maybe not in terms of perfomance but he has more in terms of skills, wisdom. Look at the way he has been able to cover all parts of Nigeria”.

“Look at the number of people he has been able to promote from nothing to be governors, ministers and even Vice-President:.

“Believe it or not, whether you like him or you don’t like him, you must give him credit. All those saying negative things are not knowledgeable about Nigerian politics”.

“If you are knowledgeable about Nigerian politics, you should know that you cannot remove the man’s achievements from him” he said .

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-has-achieved-more-than-awolowo-mko-abiola-ogunlewe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

All of them are criminals

Awolowo went to jail for treasonable felony

Mko international thief thief thief

Tinubu the drug dealer

Is this what the ys call achievement what a shame
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Kollyk11(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2019
I have not gone tru the write up and the comments as well as i am not a fan of history to know what actually is going on but the mere mention of tinubu name before awolowo makes me mad.
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Ashabbiiee: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Tramadol or senility ?

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by fortune1968: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2019
No sensible person can say this .Ogunlewe is probably broke .

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by DNSPro: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Tinubu will rebuke ogunlewe in due time. This statement wasn't accepted in Tinubu camp .
he didn't start it. Tinubu's camp have long been subtly insinuating it.

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Franking: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Kapeter:
Eleribu tinubu foot soldier. If Pa Awo had sold out and let zikiwe and his co-hort take over Lagos then like Tinubu is selling out, i wonder which Eko Tinubu would be forming commando on now.

Such an idiotic comment.
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Billyanger:

Can you say it in his presence? grin

I'd probably give him a kick in the groin to make him stop talking. He has always been an annoying prick. Former minister of works disgraced by Obasanjo.

Throw a blanket over his head already.

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Tramadol or senility ?

Or both. I'm suspecting both.
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Montracine:
Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola – Ogunlewe

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, a former Minister of Works on Saturday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the most prominent politician in the South-West who can lead Nigeria well if elected President.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ogunlewe said Tinubu has achieved more than Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Basorun MKO Abiola, the acclaimed winner of the annulled June 12 1993 presidential election.

The former senator who represented Lagos East from 1999- 2003, also denied saying the North will deny Tinubu the presidency and that he may end up like the late MKO Abiola. According to him, those ascribing that to him are enemies of progress.

“He (Tinubu) is the most prominent Yoruba person that has paid his dues and is knowledgeable about the politics of Nigeria. I am confident he can lead Nigeria well if he becomes President”.

“All these people are enemies of progress. How can I say that the North will deny Tinubu and he will end up like MKO Abiola. Hasn’t he done more than MKO Abiola? Hasn’t he done more than Awolowo?”

” Maybe not in terms of perfomance but he has more in terms of skills, wisdom. Look at the way he has been able to cover all parts of Nigeria”.

“Look at the number of people he has been able to promote from nothing to be governors, ministers and even Vice-President:.

“Believe it or not, whether you like him or you don’t like him, you must give him credit. All those saying negative things are not knowledgeable about Nigerian politics”.

“If you are knowledgeable about Nigerian politics, you should know that you cannot remove the man’s achievements from him” he said .

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-has-achieved-more-than-awolowo-mko-abiola-ogunlewe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

lol even more than oduduwa..
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by AmuDimpka: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Chai
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by adekolaelect(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2019
DCmonster:
Lol! Ogunlewe is south west version of Junaid Mohamed. Useless man praising his age mate.
but useless than who you think is useless.before insulting others audit yourself how positive impact you had to poeples' lives which you compere with that of Tinubu but if none !!!!!! Look into your mirror what you see is STUPIDITY .
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by DCmonster: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
adekolaelect:
but useless than who you think is useless.before insulting others audit yourself how positive impact you had to poeples' lives which you compere with that of Tinubu but if none !!!!!! Look into your mirror what you see is STUPIDITY .
I know common sense is far from you. Next time try to communicate in proper English or better still go back to school becoz I don't waste my time schooling fools.

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by TechExpert(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2019
he achieved more through looting you mean? bullion van gang see them

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by portplus: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Rubbiish:

U re sick to concur
U compare tinubu to awolowo who gave free education to the whole of western region??
U are sick!

Don't blame him/her.
This is what you get as a nation when you abolish History from school curriculum.

2 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Boyooosa(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
He has not given free and quality education to Nigerians.
He has not given N1m each to 36 states in the country even though he can afford more than that.

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Obdk: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
If he says Awolowo, he might be wrong but Abiola? I don't get. Without sentiments, What has Abiola done for the people other than win an annuled election?

Exactly
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by olajigaolamide: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
I completely disagree with Tinubu surpassing Awolowo.
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Jostoman: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Anywhere belle face leader
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by STILESGANG: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2019
plaindealerr:

Hateful and bitter ipob sentiments.
Dude I’m Yoruba get the Bleep off my mention
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by Ucheboss: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
I know Ogunlewe to be psychophant, a bootlicker & a praise-singer, but this is psychophancy taken too far. This is the same Ogunlewe that openly supported president Obasanjo's third term agenda. Ogunlewe will remain in political purgatory & Will never get appointed into any political position. Nigeria don't need his type in any public office. He's too desperate, & thus dangerous
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola by adekolaelect(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2019
DCmonster:
I know common sense is far from you. Next time try to communicate in proper English or better still go back to school becoz I don't waste my time schooling fools.
waoooo see trainer but only what you know how to do is INSULT AND SABOTAGE yet you gain nothing than SHAME .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.