Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (65008 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Vello(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fake nonsense.
You carry chair for your presentation, carry keg of fuel beside it. Stood up to pour liquor on the innocent wedding dress on a lonely and deserted path with no witness'es'.
You waka comot carrying only keg but no chair yet chair didn't burn with the 'wedding dress'.
Finally, from the stage of burning when she first walked away to when she came back, it's apparent she's only acting this shit out.
I'm forced again to imagine who photographs this trash!

My thoughts, the whole nonsense was staged and to the foolish ladies out there, the 'I want a man that can take me as I am' crew, this could just be your reference point and your significant other as I foresee a copy of this satanic inducement to break homes in the nearest future. So madam, enjoy your bottle and your new husband Mr devil.
Nonsense and peppersoup ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by frozen70g(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin

While she is there bitter, wasting her energy and directing her frustration on the poor innocent wedding dress, her ex-husband is chilling and flexing with his new woman.

Women are empty without marriage.

Is that what your mother told you ❓
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by ozueozue(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
HEAR YOURSELF SO U CAN NOT SACRIFICE YOUR ALL FOR YOUR KID[s] SPIT ON YOURSELF
GOFRONT:
Nice Move....Fantastic decision....

Over here in my country, So many women would still wonna stay put in their Soured marriages in the name of 'Because of my children'

Marriage is overrated..

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by webngnews: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by bullabong(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
tillaman:
Crazy !! What’s she walking away from now!!
She looks like all those goth baby metal band sorta freaks
she probably wanted to still hang out late at parties like a single girl and the wicked husband refused.
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
kushercain:

Bro this your grammar na real catalyst walai

Shut the eff up!

If ur brain can't decipher mistake and sensibly point it out, then u are plainly stupid!
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by kushercain: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:

Shut the eff up!

If ur brain can't decipher mistake and sensibly point it out, then u are plainly stupid!

Temper Temper

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by ChristineC: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
why's she looking like a witch?
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by MusaChukwudi: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
OnedejayOneluv:
For me when you say you are better outside marriage,is either you you did not get it right in the first place and not willing to change or work on it to make it right.

Marriage is ordained by God and you cannot be better outside it.

Just say you want to be free and do what you like without being submissive period.

Peace

And your cheating pastor told you this nonsense?

If it was so, why is divorce rate going up and up?

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by BackToLife: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Planned witchcraft manipulation. I've dated a white witch, so I know exactly what I'm saying. I pity millions that would be deceived by these agents of darkness that make people say "afterall, someone has done it before" Her looks and symbols shows that she's a demonically controlled witch that married so that she could later do this to lead gullible innocent souls to follow suite. To say what I've just said is not a possibility is to deny that Freemasons or Illuminatis don't exist. You can continue to live in self-deception for as long as you want, but the programming is on to manipulate the whole world to become evil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by mercyviv(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sorry to go this low but does this one look like a "real" at some point?! That guy who broke up with you must be a lucky man!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by tunary(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
GOFRONT:

Over here in my country, So many women would still wonna stay put in their Soured marriages in the name of 'Because of my children'

Marriage is overrated..
Marriage, an institution formed by Almighty God is now over rated
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by dave4rella(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

Will this restore the millage of her pvssy that the former husband has ripped off?
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by olosolos(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
GistMore11:
A Twitter user is already 'turnt' following the end of her marriage which she said left her in a better place.

@calliesoncloud9 who disclosed that "she used to be married" in the tweet she shared, had a drink before setting her wedding gown on fire. She tweeted;

https://mobile.twitter.com/calliesoncloud9/status/1184921484789272576

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-burns-her-wedding-dress-as-she-leaves-her-marriage-in-style-photos
who married u in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Davidzy23(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
looks like an action packed movie to me..
Does this one look like who's married??
Whites and their lifestyle sha..
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dis one na person wife abi girrlfriend?
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hintona:
She looks like a Post Malone fan.

Gothic, drugs and booze.

What do you mean by Gothic?
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Securities should be alert o.. This one fit turn to nuclear weapon and nuke the entire country.
Hell has no fury like a scorned woman.

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Sholaco: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
This one na replicant of demon

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
GOFRONT:

Marriage is overrated..

I guess you have never married, or not presently married or don’t intend to get married. Please tell us how you cope with the single life.
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by rockinrobin: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
GistMore11:
A Twitter user is already 'turnt' following the end of her marriage which she said left her in a better place.

@calliesoncloud9 who disclosed that "she used to be married" in the tweet she shared, had a drink before setting her wedding gown on fire. She tweeted;

https://mobile.twitter.com/calliesoncloud9/status/1184921484789272576

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-burns-her-wedding-dress-as-she-leaves-her-marriage-in-style-photos

That's what you get for marrying for the wrong reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Impregnablefolk: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
FRUSTRATION LOADING...no b me talk am O!

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Impregnablefolk: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Post marriage shot grin
post marriage pics. Acting Under Influence (of the bottle). No b me talk am O.
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jamesilvar:
Who even marry dat kind woman in the first place?

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
donstan18:
They always claim to be better when divorced.
It really shows something is wrong with them or they've turned to Lesbos.Trust me,its either of the aforementioned
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good for you woman. Whatever makes you happy.

If ever you get bored and need a companion you can also enslave, there are millions of a certain specie who will be more than happy and willing to play the part.

grin

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by wany(f): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
donstan18:
They always claim to be better when divorced.
Because truelly they are better.
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by wany(f): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
ozueozue:
HEAR YOURSELF SO U CAN NOT SACRIFICE YOUR ALL FOR YOUR KID[s] SPIT ON YOURSELF

Which sacrifice? Boy you will die and go,the children will move on,nothing quantify peace of mind.keep sacrificing you only live once.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by wany(f): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
sulasa07:

It really shows something is wrong with them or they've turned to Lesbos.Trust me,its either of the aforementioned

And why does it hurts,so much when a woman leaves.taught the significant other is the Alfa male.he should brace up and also move on.or is it about the ego,she left rather than he left.hmmmm undecided
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by willexyaho(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
And who is that snapping her pictures in that lonely place.

Hope the problem is not from there
Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Hamburgfinest(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
faithfull18:
Okay.
The husband must be a very luck man,just take a good look at the pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) by Hamburgfinest(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
faithfull18:
Okay.
The husband must be a very lucky man,just take a good look at the pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.