Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle (912 Views)

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / Is It Right To Pray Every Prayer Point In The Church? / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by Mudley313: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
Then I realized that the Lord does not work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me  grin
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by UyiIredia(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
smh
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by e36991: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
SMHx2
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by UyiIredia(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
now i am laffing >>> Mudley wetin do u today >>> she bodi don dey itch u  grin
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by Mudley313: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
what are you guys shaking your heads for? highly revered MOGs in today's naija stay practicing the latter of my made-up childish act (without the asking forgiveness afterwards part) while their deluded/gullible sheeple stick to the former
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by UyiIredia(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
sometimes they ask for forgiveness, sometimes they don't >>> i don't indulge in keeping tabs on them >>> but I do agree with you on one thing >> that SOME pastors (and other ecclesiastical heads) do take advantage of the slant people have for credulity

>>> simply put, they take advantage of the fact that people tend to believe (especially when it regards God)
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by manmustwac(m): 1:44am On Nov 10, 2010
Mudley313:

Then I realized that the Lord does not work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me  grin
Since the Lord works in mysterious ways am sure he forgave you. smiley
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by tpia5: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2010
Then I realized that the Lord does not work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

of course He'll forgive you but you still do your time if caught.
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by Mudley313: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2010
tpia@:

of course He'll forgive you but you still do your time if caught.

well, i guess it just goes to show how more reliable human authorities are than Mr. I AM
Re: When I Was A Kid I Used To Pray Every Night For A New Bicycle by seyibrown(f): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2010
Mudley313:

well, i guess it just goes to show how more reliable human authorities are than Mr. I AM

Remember that when someone steals your 'home', your girlfriend, your job (contract), your car or your mobile phone! grin Most important is YOUR LIFE;' Don't let the devil steal it because he doesn't steal to just use; he steals, kills and destroys!

(1) (Reply)

Conquering Sickness & Disease By Jesus Christ At Frac On Sat.sun Nov 20/21, 2010 / Why Are There Many Different Denominations In The Christian Faith? / Dr Fireman --- A Man Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.