Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) (96447 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Joshmodest:
Babanla ....the legend of our time !
Before the land buyers , save for your kidney , investors and Vanity crew arrive ....
It's his money if he like make he assemble am and light matches put. It's nobady's business !!
why sounding so, anything behind it?
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2019
nwimo22:
Stupid lie

My brother Hustle oo so whenever you see an expensive clothing u go know...

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Eofclub: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2019
My God ... That kind of money will change my life and someone is wearing it??
Good abeg do pick my call now

5 reasons why you should quote me for a logo
1 . Best concept
2 customer satisfaction
3 . It ' s affordable
4 . please now �
5 . Abeg now
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Abeg was important about the cloth that cloth doesn't worth 2.3million

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by DTC2(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2019

The money gang

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by lukui: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2019
oya start blaming BUHARI!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Kossym(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2019
M gonna buy two ... One for davido and the other for his son
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2019
This traveling bag? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by miketayo(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2019
The jacket is ugly though

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by here4u: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2019
we should now sew shirt abi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by sirmascot: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2019
Make una continue dey check these things up.... MTN go still charge you now..... Una head go korrekt
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2019
embarassed6
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2019
angry

The comments I'm seeing here is a prove that Nigerian youths are truly lazy!
Tueh
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by dreamwords: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2019
that pocket though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Menance: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2019
the jacket makes me remember shadow fight..
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by A305: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Oya where are the vanity crew?
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by mosez346(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2019
grin Aba Tailor please we need a replicate of it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Akuruba: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2019
money good ooh if u get money u will be respected but the question is what is ur source of money?
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Dis one na traveling bag na

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by noziz(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
jom28gy:
what is actually given these people money?

BLOOD!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Guy you are a genius. Your mind sharp come make we team up rule this Nigeria
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pure lies.

Uzuakpuuche the upholsterer at Ogbor Hill will replicate any given specimen with even better leather for less than 4000naira.

That's how ingenious a Nigerian mind is. Why go for an original when a better original can be imitated?

The Nigerian jersey was overhyped but smarter people like Ubi Franklin visited Aba.
No one will ever know unless you tell them amd that's the beauty about packaging.

Wizkid knows this too and that's why he will/can NEVER spend over 200k on any cloth.

I am not saying this may not be an original. I am only saying that even if it is. Wizkid didn't buy it.
He is only modelling it for LV....a very symbiotic business relationship.

He models their very expensive cloth at a sold-out show, he gets the hype of being a heavy spender...at the end of the show, he returns the jacket to LV with not only his body odour, but the publicity it needs to be sold.

And the ignorant ones will believe he actually spent over 2million on a jacket.
You think he has that kind of money to throw away and still has difficulties paying his son's school fees?

Think again.
Showbiz is only a mastery of make-belief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Koralords: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2019
How much is 2.3m after the show am sure like 150-200m go enter him account

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2019
noziz:

BLOOD!
how please
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by dreamwords: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Venerable612:
How a cloth maker can justify selling a piece of clothing for #2.3m beats me.

The materials plus the knitting probably does not cost more than #300k.

It’s mostly just the name or Brand that these folks pay for.

The irony of it is the notorious economic doctrine of diminishing returns. I hope these guys do sure have a heap of investments for the benefit of their kids and future generations.

Otherwise, they’d be surprised this piece of clothing will sell for less than #1000 in the next two decades - perhaps in the same value their career would inevitably depreciate with time.
as a Nigerian tailor that you are, i bet you cant make it look that good if to make that design grin
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by carlos1(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2019
U mean this rain coat costs over N2mil ? This ugly shit. Don't get me wrong o, if u dash me I go collect o, but I won't wear this ugly shit. I ll sell it

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pure lies.

Uzuakpuuche the upholsterer at Ogbor Hill will replicate any given specimen with even better leather for less than 4000naira.
Him no fit pay him children school fees ni?
That's how ingenious a Nigerian mind is. Why go for an original when a better original can be imitated?

The Nigerian jersey was overhyped but smarter people like Ubi Franklin visited Aba.
No one will ever know unless you tell them amd that's the beauty about packaging.

Wizkid knows this too and that's why he will/can NEVER spend over 200k on any cloth.

I am not saying this may not be an original. I am only saying that even if it is. Wizkid didn't buy it.
He is only modelling it for LV....a very symbiotic business relationship.

He models their very expensive cloth at a sold-out show, he gets the hype of being a heavy spender...at the end of the show, he returns the jacket to LV with not only his body odour, but the publicity it needs to be sold.

And the ignorant ones will believe he actually spent over 2million on a jacket.
You think he has that kind of money to throw away and still has difficulties paying his son's school fees?

Think again.
Showbiz is only a mastery of make-belief.
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Okuda(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Venerable612:

The irony of it is the notorious economic doctrine of diminishing returns. I hope these guys do sure have a heap of investments for the benefit of their kids and future generations.

Otherwise, they’d be surprised this piece of clothing will sell for less than #1000 in the next two decades - perhaps in the same value their career would inevitably depreciate with time.

they are selling value to you and not a piece of mateial
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by kowalsky: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2019
jom28gy:
what is actually given these people money?

I did the maths and ticket sales from just this O2 event should pull in no less than 320 million naira.

Logistics and settlement for other performing artistes should gulp like 150m. So give or take man just made 200 mil in a one night.

As they say, Maddd ooo!
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Koralords: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Venerable612:

Of course it’s the Brand they paying for ,Gucci sells a shoe lace for 600k imagine ordinary shoe lace
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by 9ja083: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2019
I go get my own for Aba!
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Stevecovey:
Funny thing is he will end up giving out the jacket cos he cant wear it again. cry

He gave a fan the red Givenchy jacket he wore at last night's show in Manchester.
Father my lord....wish he wud give me so i can sell it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.