Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) (96496 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Na full Toyota Camry "spider" nah him that guy ware so after some niggers go dey here dey raise shoulder say they get money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ibechris(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
How does it help the man on the street...there is nothing to learn from this other than making youth become criminals.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by omohlexy: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2019
As far as I am concerned he wore travelling bag of 6k in Naira o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Something that I bought in china for $75. And its original.

Everything is made in China.

If you know, you know.

May da kukunase set you free.

She looks so unhappy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Burger01(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2019
tayebest:

What's this one saying? undecided undecided
O ya mi lenu o cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2019
This man can not make heaven, trust me grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pure lies.

Uzuakpuuche the upholsterer at Ogbor Hill will replicate any given specimen with even better leather for less than 4000naira.

That's how ingenious a Nigerian mind is. Why go for an original when a better original can be imitated?

The Nigerian jersey was overhyped but smarter people like Ubi Franklin visited Aba.
No one will ever know unless you tell them amd that's the beauty about packaging.

Wizkid knows this too and that's why he will/can NEVER spend over 200k on any cloth.

I am not saying this may not be an original. I am only saying that even if it is. Wizkid didn't buy it.
He is only modelling it for LV....a very symbiotic business relationship.

He models their very expensive cloth at a sold-out show, he gets the hype of being a heavy spender...at the end of the show[b], he returns the jacket to LV with not only his body odour, but the publicity it needs to be sold.
[/b]
And the ignorant ones will believe he actually spent over 2million on a jacket.
You think he has that kind of money to throw away and still has difficulties paying his son's school fees?

Think again.
Showbiz is only a mastery of make-belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Venerable612:
How a cloth maker can justify selling a piece of clothing for #2.3m beats me.

The materials plus the knitting probably does not cost more than #300k.

It’s mostly just the name or Brand that these folks pay for.

The irony of it is the notorious economic doctrine of diminishing returns. I hope these guys do sure have a heap of investments for the benefit of their kids and future generations.

Otherwise, they’d be surprised this piece of clothing will sell for less than #1000 in the next two decades - perhaps in the same value their career would inevitably depreciate with time.

Not always d name of d brand though. In some cases, it is who is buying d product that makes d cloth maker fix price. Of course d jacket isn't worth d amount. Its just an opportunity to scrape WizKids head. If na me, na so I go do am
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by def111(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2019
No fool yourself guys, Dem dey rent all this cloths for Show...... the one e last last time, have you see it in his body after the show...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2019
e no still fit am
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by immaq8(f): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2019
na MUMU dey go boutique. #1500 for bend down select. Aswani, Yaba all the way. grin
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by nakaman: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2019
na lie o. Enough to boutique for 3 people
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by noisy45(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2019
We await Aba version to buy sewed in Aba branded in Italy.. grin grin
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by noisy45(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2019
We await husshpuppy to tell us if its original or not grin
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2019
I no even like the jacket grin

People that went to check out the price get chance grin grin

Jacket with bag bag everywhere
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Kazim88: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2019
judey1992:
As e dey hot, the nnigger is going Places but he ought to learn from Majek Fashek nd Ronaldo

Which Ronaldo? CR7 or Delima9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Philadelphia: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2019
All of una wey dey use 2008 camry spider dey form big boy, that shirt alone na the cost of the toks camry plus complete registration and tracker. grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by nwimo22(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Xclusiveme:

My brother Hustle oo so whenever you see an expensive clothing u go know...
You think you know or wear expensive shit more than me??
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Evect:
Frivolity
Pele.
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pure lies.

Uzuakpuuche the upholsterer at Ogbor Hill will replicate any given specimen with even better leather for less than 4000naira.

That's how ingenious a Nigerian mind is. Why go for an original when a better original can be imitated?

The Nigerian jersey was overhyped but smarter people like Ubi Franklin visited Aba.
No one will ever know unless you tell them amd that's the beauty about packaging.

Wizkid knows this too and that's why he will/can NEVER spend over 200k on any cloth.

I am not saying this may not be an original. I am only saying that even if it is. Wizkid didn't buy it.
He is only modelling it for LV....a very symbiotic business relationship.

He models their very expensive cloth at a sold-out show, he gets the hype of being a heavy spender...at the end of the show, he returns the jacket to LV with not only his body odour, but the publicity it needs to be sold.

And the ignorant ones will believe he actually spent over 2million on a jacket.
You think he has that kind of money to throw away and still has difficulties paying his son's school fees?

Think again.
Showbiz is only a mastery of make-belief.

in as much that there is a little sense in what u wrote, but i disagree with u.
and this is my reason:
stuff like this r meant for the elite, i mean the celebrities. u dont expect sm1 like Dangote or Jeff bezos to begin to patronise such outfit.

if what u said is anything to go by, wizkid models it, Chris brown does the same, and even Wiz Khalifa. then who the heck is gonna
buy it. after the whole advertisement and stuff is it me that will purchase or u NwaAmaikpe ..

just tink about it

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by kelvindj98: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Aidejay:
Na wetin im no get Im use im money buy
As u no get land, When dat kind money enta carry am go buy. Nobody dey hold u
The land buyers and vanity crew pple....no be everybody sabi maintain poverty like u so please spare us.
Are you hungry?
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by dfrost: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Venerable612:

The irony of it is the notorious economic doctrine of diminishing returns. I hope these guys do sure have a heap of investments for the benefit of their kids and future generations.

Otherwise, they’d be surprised this piece of clothing will sell for less than #1000 in the next two decades - perhaps in the same value their career would inevitably depreciate with time.

I can't help but laugh brother. cheesy grin I will modify later.
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
nwimo22:
You think you know or wear expensive shit more than me??

Lol u have no idea
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by noziz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
jom28gy:
how please

They can explain better!
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Venerable612:

It's called brand sale... The jacket is not exactly what is worth millions... It's the renown of the designer that's being sold for that amount... Any other designer less known can do something way better, and still sell for far less.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Pasima(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Foolish boy waste of money
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Priest111(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Aidejay:
Na wetin im no get Im use im money buy
As u no get land, When dat kind money enta carry am go buy. Nobody dey hold u
The land buyers and vanity crew pple....no be everybody sabi maintain poverty like u so please spare us.
The Fuq Is U Saying?!
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Happiestman1: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid full performance show at London as Chioma delivers a baby boy to davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsNX6VWORI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.