Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill (16292 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter / El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by TheDestroyer: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2019
We shall get there, God bless Nigeria. We will no longer be a laughing tool for these useless African countries. SHUT THE FVCKING BORDERS

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by kareemkamil(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
And some fool's illiterate lazy youth prefer Adeboye instead of Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by solmusdesigns: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'll get there soon. My name gonna be heard in every household.

So Frodd is from your village
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided
And someone expects me to meet Pastor Adeboye instead of Dangote??
Abioo, God forbid

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by yeyeosoronga: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2019
johnmattew:
I'm happy the governors of North,south east and west are seeing rice cultivation as source of IGR...unlike the useless governors from my region waiting for oyel money
What region are you from? Perhaps the climate there and the soil there may not be right for rice production?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by lukui: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
where others see stubbornness and failure, some always see success

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

So it seems
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Significance Of Border Closure *We are Building our own Economy *All Dead Upstairs are Resurfacing . *On Our Way Greatness We Will be There, It May be Long a bit. But Nigeria will Great Again. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by RichDad1(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2019
tolakush92:

Mehn it's crazy it's spoiling our vehicles
Had to buy 2 new ball joints because of the funny noise coming from the vehicle after the journey.
Fashola is a disappointment as far as Federal roads are concerned.
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by RichBoy247: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

Even Dangote is queuing up to meet Pastor Adeboye. Adeboye is the most respected Southerner. Well, I am a Muslim, so what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Afamed: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Sunofgod:
Too late!
Don't be a lazy youth. Planting and harvesting rice do not take more than 4 months.
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Vuvuzenty: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Afamed: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2019
TheDestroyer:
We shall get there, God bless Nigeria. We will no longer be a laughing tool for these useless African countries. SHUT THE FVCKING BORDERS
Definitely yes. The rice milling machines currently getting into Nigeria, in the next 1 year. We will have no need to import anything call rice again. I witnessed this at the cargo section of MMA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Vuvuzenty: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83296345:

Amen.

God bless you too.

Nigeria will be great again.
[/s]
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by johnisaola(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
I no understand this Goteman, hin no de partner with kano or Bauchi state government, why ikiti
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Vuvuzenty: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
[s][s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Backward integration starting before our eyes all thanks to Buhari's brutality, people hiding thier loots would bring them out to cash in on closed borders, importers like coscharis already turning into major manufacturer and producer, erisko is making moves

It would be a thing of pride, for this Generation to witness economic boom and revolution, just like UAE started thiers in the 90s and now they are kings and Queens

When Shiek Almaktoun, and Shiek bin Sayed of Abudhabi and Dubai were going from one country to the other caps in hand begging and borrowing, raking up debts upon dethbts, Obasanjo laughed at them that nothing good would come out of the desert, The West said no Islamic country would become a tourist destination and called them terrorist , IMF rubished them with many statistics and prediction of economic colapse... but they stayed through to thier dreams and forged forward as a country

[/s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Imagine if that ponmo chopping fool was in the seat. He would still be insulting Buhari over the border closure. blocking roads to all banks, making ekiti an economic pariah

I wonder why all those jokers lionising him have not made him a consultant for thier basket case states
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by lordm(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
tolakush92:
MEANWHILE OGIJO ROADS ARE BAD

DO WE EVEN HAVE OGIJO RESIDENTS IN THIS FORUM
what is ogijo
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Vuvuzenty: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83296294:
This is the change we voted for.

We are getting to a New and better Nigeria gradually.

On the long term we will get there......slow and steady.

We remain positive about our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by awoluyi(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2019
"He made it known that two cassava processing companies are setting up shops in the state to absorb cassava produce in the state, noting this will boost the state’s investment profile and create jobs for the youths."

This is a welcome development if the governor can ensure that the two companies become a reality.
The youths will go back to the farm if they are sure of good return on their labour.
For now okada riding is the most "lucrative industry " for the youths in Ekiti state and from a personal experience and interaction I will not blame them. For Ekiti state to launch out of it's present economic backwardness, the government should start to invest heavily in Agro-businesses. We have the natural endowments to achieve this and I am told we have the brain too. What of the skills? Skills can be acquired easily by people with vibrant brain.
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Vuvuzenty: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83296335:

....for you!
[/s]
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by LawrenceOnline: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Ekiti needs it, a state that produces only teachers.

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by tophumble(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2019
The FG stand on importation of rice is the best for the nation. It is fast yielding results and soon Nigeria will be back on track

Note: I am not on any of the political divides, I am just saying the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Adepoju002: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2019
***This Job Requires No Skill At All And It Could Be Yours To Land*** WhatsApp 0706976858

=========================

The ideal copywriter will have excellent English writing skills and is excited to write high-quality, SEO-driven content.

Our clientele is constantly evolving. As such, we produce content for these and many other industries/verticals:

Home Improvement
Automobiles & Motorcycles (OEM and aftermarket accessories)
Health and Wellness**
Medical / Clinical**
Digital Marketing
SEO / PR / Advertising / Marketing**, and more...

Compensation
We pay writers according to final word counts and quality assessed according to our KPI (key performance indicator) rubric.
Writers for Coalition Technologies have the chance to earn between $8 and $150 on a single assignment. Average pay rates for 500-word pages range between $20 and $30 for writers who consistently earn high ratings according to our KPIs. Many pages are often assigned in bulk (5 to 10 in a single assignment).

Some of our writers who work between 20 to 25 hours per week can earn up to $500 in a single payment period.

No education or experience required for candidates who excel.
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by hoyze24: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
They will be running about looking for investors. Ask him the amount of rice produced in Ekiti and you would be surprised at the meagre quantity. work on enabling your farmers to produce more, set up modular mills and the lives of the people would get better. Dem go install 20T per day machine, state go dey produce 20T per month. Did he even consider the need for irrigation farming before shouting we dey find money?
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Norhym19: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Where is osun state government in all these agricultural revolution?

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by portplus: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
If you ask for Coscharis Rice in the market, they(sellers) already know where to refer you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't say I did not warn you!!!
Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Jossiace: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
This is a good development.
There is rice called Igbimo rice in Ekiti State. So I expect the partnership to workout well. Igbimo rice as produced in Ekiti can now compete with foreign rice. This is what we have been saying. When you add value to your product, it will compete with any product whether locally made or internationally made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill by Jossiace: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Is there anything wrong in feeding people of God ?
Because I don't understand you o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police To Employ Graduates, Change Uniform. / Why I Want To Go Into Politics —desmond Elliot / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.