Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand (61378 Views)

Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / Airtel Unveils Unlimited Data Plans / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by festus2001: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Why the poors can't afford it. They should also have small data Plans for those who can't afford that to buy or subscribe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by jom28gy(m): 12:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Dial *141*241#
does the increase in data affects this code?
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Lies, i use airtel and it does not zap. 9years agi nawa oooo!
Legendguru:
Airtel are criminals from day one . For the past 9years they have been shortchanging nigerians with their fake data .

Run for ya life when you hear Airtel . Their data is the most expensive and fraudulent deduction make me dump the sim 9years ago.

If Airtel give you 10gb it’s not upto 1gb. They are scam
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by charlesELIKIBA: 2:03am On Oct 21, 2019
When will this people provide 100% unlimited internet service.

In other better countries, you pay for SPEED not DATA and they come with so many add-ons like free cable tv, talk minutes...etc

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Xclusiveme: 2:34am On Oct 21, 2019
jom28gy:
does the increase in data affects this code?

This is a special offer from Airtel. Not everyone know about it
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by freemi(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2019
madgoat:

Get a job and stop being lazy so that u can afford more than N500
gve am job na
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by favour32(m): 3:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Legendguru:
Airtel are criminals from day one . For the past 9years they have been shortchanging nigerians with their fake data .

Run for ya life when you hear Airtel . Their data is the most expensive and fraudulent deduction make me dump the sim 9years ago.

Na fling I fling dia sim go one side when I discover say na virtual data dem get.
Mirage data!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Kingmanny88(m): 3:56am On Oct 21, 2019
xule20:
Just buy new sim and enjoy double data for six months. I get 9gb for 2k
How does one get this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:17am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
cheesy

The love I have for airtel ehn....

Their 20k plan gives 110gb. That's equivalent to 5.5gb for every #1,000.

A smart person will find cash and buy that 20k plan once, then keep rolling over every month with #1,000.

So, for each month, (if you always watch your data usage) you will get 7gb to browse. grin

That's for 20 months.

As opposed to getting 4.5gb for #2,000 per month. cool

So, it's like when you add that extra #1,000 every month you'll get 2.5gb as opposed to their original 1.5gb for #1,000.
sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:29am On Oct 21, 2019
It's 3 months.
xule20:
Just buy new sim and enjoy double data for six months. I get 9gb for 2k
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2019
By re-subscribing with at least 1k
renaissance:

You are not answering my question... How do one roll over unused data?
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Airtel is the fastest in Nigeria apart from smile.
Dshocker:
Subscribe and get frustrated at network
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Airtel 1500 gives you 6gig plus additional 900mb so keep cheating yourself.
Jidibia:

U dey mind Dem? I rather do mtn 4gb for 1,200 naira.
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:36am On Oct 21, 2019
When you rollover, the validity increases.
imitateMe:

It's valid for 30 days mama
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Airtel gives 1k for 3gig for the first 3 months on new sims.
Lamanii22:

Loool abi ooo... I was looking forward to find the one of 1k ... For 2gb or something...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2019
You can rollover with 1k.
tosyne2much:
And you think they will allow you to be using N1,000 to do rollover? cheesy

Have you forgotten you're dealing with 9ja service providers?
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:43am On Oct 21, 2019
You're cheating yourself. Get a new MTN Sim specifically for browsing.
For the first four months you'll be given 1,500 for 9g. It's actually 1500 for 6g but the they give additional 3g to be used within a week. They also give lots of free Airtime too.

You're welcome.
eagleeye2:
Mtn 1200 for 2Gb
Mtn 1500 for 3gb

Anakogheri.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

Maybe now but it wasn't like that before.

You musnt Roll over using same package.
Airtel killed it .

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:48am On Oct 21, 2019
To be entirely sure, call Airtel directly and ask. Call them on 111, then when the call is going through press 1359 and you'll speak to a representative.
ehis05:
I get what you said. But some other persons over there are like you can't roll over with a 100 naira, please how true is that?
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Download data eye and thank me later.
polimaf:
Sadly I use more than 10gb monthly ��

I need to find a way to reduce data usage
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Midas01: 4:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Nope, that's 31k olodo.
Josh44s:

So I have nothing else important to do with money other than spending 20k on data monthly abi? That’s 240k a year. Well done
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by olujosh301(m): 5:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Legendguru:

Abeg stop all this lies I have been using the 2k for 9gb over and over and with the bonus they give you you get over 11gb in total
It depends on your data usage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by sylva1(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2019
All 4G service sucks data, not just Airtel.

Yahman1:
I like their new 4G service, it's Fast and reliable.
But the way e dey suck Data eh... Na two Straw e dey use angry

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Crazychris: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2019
They know what they are doing. This data won't benefit won't benefit anyone.
I will only take them serious when they introduce no expiry date for the data we buy..

What is the essence of having 6GB of data that only last for a week ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by femi4: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The poor are always left out....what of #500 and #1000 plans
Normal 1gb....you are not their target
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by unite4real: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
cheesy

The love I have for airtel ehn....

Their 20k plan gives 110gb. That's equivalent to 5.5gb for every #1,000.

A smart person will find cash and buy that 20k plan once, then keep rolling over every month with #1,000.

So, for each month, (if you always watch your data usage) you will get 7gb to browse. grin

That's for 20 months.

As opposed to getting 4.5gb for #2,000 per month. cool

So, it's like when you add that extra #1,000 every month you'll get 2.5gb as opposed to their original 1.5gb for #1,000.

GLO been offering 3.5GB for #1,000 in total data including the bonus. 4 months now and am still enjoying the blaze.

This comes without tying money down with possibility of forgetting to roll over and loosing your entire unused data with your analysis.

My primary line is Airtel but since I discovered glo data, I suspend my darling Airtel data for now.
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Jidibia(m): 5:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Midas01:
Airtel 1500 gives you 6gig plus additional 900mb so keep cheating yourself.
Is the 6gb for one month? I taught I saw 1 week.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by jom28gy(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Xclusiveme:

This is a special offer from Airtel. Not everyone know about it
I mean as raised Data value, does it also affects or include this one?
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by matrixme(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Airtel might be cheap, but I'm told glo data gives you the best value for your Money, IF ONLY you are on their 4g. Guys who knows the cheapest glo 4g modem available? Kindly link up
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by stanley000: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Sirnose:
you that have a job, get him a job too na, so that his comments won't irritate you again!!!

Wonder what's wrong with some people sef...must everyone be on the same level in life?
Just because you can afford it,doesn't mean every other person can also afford it...

Live let live....
u shouldn't have bothered yourself quoting that fraudster, fraudsters always subscribe big even when they have nothing to eat.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2019
I borrowed 1gig data from them and refused to load the sim again
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Adaowerri111: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2019
kcy:

To roll over u have to do d same package

You're wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Nigerian Customs Charge This High For Ordinary Smartphone Sent From US? / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / Nokia Belle Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.