Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand (61387 Views)

Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / Airtel Unveils Unlimited Data Plans / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Ajibade123(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Airtel that their service is bad mtcheeew
anyway see how you can identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Trendy247: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Stricklybidness:

Tot is used to be 1.5g
It's now 3gb. *144#
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by polimaf(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

Why don't you buy ntel unlimited plan for 17,500?
I'm considering WiFi.com.ng... their unlimited plan is 9500 according to a user I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Abduletudaye(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
polimaf:
I'm considering WiFi.com.ng... their unlimited plan is 9500 according to a user I know

Truely unlimited? No speed throttling? lipsrsealed
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Stricklybidness(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Trendy247:

It's now 3gb. *144#
Na to port ooooo...
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by polimaf(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abduletudaye:

Truely unlimited? No speed throttling? lipsrsealed
Yea.. confirmed from three users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Abduletudaye(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
polimaf:
Yea.. confirmed from three users.

Alright smiley
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Hotworta1: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
cheesy

The love I have for airtel ehn....

Their 20k plan gives 110gb. That's equivalent to 5.5gb for every #1,000.

A smart person will find cash and buy that 20k plan once, then keep rolling over every month with #1,000.

So, for each month, (if you always watch your data usage) you will get 7gb to browse. grin

That's for 20 months.

As opposed to getting 4.5gb for #2,000 per month. cool

So, it's like when you add that extra #1,000 every month you'll get 2.5gb as opposed to their original 1.5gb for #1,000.

Darlyn, sense will not kill you!!!
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Hotworta1: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
clems88:
I sub 1,200 weekly on Mtn. This communication coys are really ripping us sad

You better port to Ariel. Mtn the worst in sucking data like witches. My 3GB lasts for two days,,,visiting twitter.

Airtel is the lesser demon!
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Hotworta1: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:
I borrowed 1gig data from them and refused to load the sim again

You are one of the problem we have in this country.

Return whatever you borrowed!

#BorrowPose angry
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Hotworta1:

You are one of the problem we have in this country.

Return whatever you borrowed!

#BorrowPose angry

You don’t have idea of amount of data I have bought from them in the last 6 months
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Hotworta1: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2019
3rdavefarms:

You don’t have idea of amount of data I have bought from them in the last 6 months

OK.

Just try n return whatever you borrowed.
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Vicktomaniaa(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
xule20:
Just buy new sim and enjoy double data for six months. I get 9gb for 2k

Are you sure it's 6 months?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Midas01:
It's 3 months.
Vicktomaniaa:

Are you sure it's 6 months?
my previous sim was 6months
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Legendguru: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
favour32:

Na fling I fling dia sim go one side when I discover say na virtual data dem get.
Mirage data!

Good to see someone also note this Airtel scam
Never mind those few Airtel staffs supporting them on this thread and some few days users who does nothing online but Whatsapp and instagram.

Real data users who really do productivity jobs and businesses online has dumped airtel yearsback

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by mhizpearlysneh(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
ufotty2001:
Nonsense.. Glo I get N2500 data plan @ 15.5G
please how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by ufotty2001: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
mhizpearlysneh:
please how
buy a new glo sim u will be entitle to yakata of 2G plus 7.5G plus 125% oga sim after subscribing N2,500 making it a total of up 16G
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Hotworta1:

OK.

Just try n return whatever you borrowed.

Returner nii
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by jom28gy(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2019
This aritel thing is a fraud,it doesn't last even a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Recently, I can't tell the difference between Airtel and Glo
The network has been so bad these past 2 months or so undecided
I had to subscribe for MTN and they sucked the data as usual cry
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please, can anyone help me with Airtel customer care number where I can speak with a representative. I couldn't find a way through using 111
Re: Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Midas01:
To be entirely sure, call Airtel directly and ask. Call them on 111, then when the call is going through press 1359 and you'll speak to a representative.
I just saw this now. I've been trying to speak with a representative. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Nigerian Customs Charge This High For Ordinary Smartphone Sent From US? / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / Nokia Belle Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.