Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? (1223 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
It really baffles me alot cos i dont know if muslim hausa girls ever kiss. Because i dated a muslim girl that hailed from Kano and since we were dating, she never agreed to kiss me even once. She it is a dirty and sinful heart. Yet she sits on my thighs and romances me but she never kissed me, Dont bother asking; i have a nice breath and a white set of teeth. I dont even know if they kiss on their wedding. Can more light be shed on this thread?
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Dsense(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
It's either u got white teeth but stinky undecided .Or she's not a good kisser and she doesn't want u to discover that.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by parkastan: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
@poster
First and foremost, does kissing has anything to do with being an Hausa or being a Muslim? My bros, it seems you are the problem, cos you are confused. But it pays to be confused.com. Yes, they do kiss and even go beyond that if they really dig you. My advise is be patient with her, u will surely ripe the fruit of ur labour. cos they are very sweet to date, they give all and all in their relationships. But if u rush u will loose every thing.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Creamish(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2010
Due to my current imaginations, ur post seemz funny to me. . .lolz

Nwayz, d ones I know kiss wella. . . Its peculiar to urs n mayb 2 others. .
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by bayor48(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
Kanburo ba,you think say me i no sabi kiss am for ram,hausa suna kissing walahi kuma sunna kolabo sosaiy
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by iice(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
How dumb can people get? undecided
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Oxone(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
iice:

How dumb can people get? undecided

grin grin grin grin

hi there!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
You insufferable nitwits should stop posting the same threads angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548259.0.html

(1)

Wats An Open Relationship? / What Makes "You Are A Virgin" / Ex-bf/gf Stalking And Attacking Former Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.