Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Best Compliments For Girls: 20 Genuine Lines She’ll Love To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Compliments For Girls: 20 Genuine Lines She’ll Love To Hear (772 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / What Are The Best Compliments To Give To Women? / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Compliments For Girls: 20 Genuine Lines She’ll Love To Hear by yanga24(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
These are the 20 best compliments for girls that every girl would love to hear. Just remember, when you compliment her to be sincere and respectful.
Nowadays, the best compliments for girls means more than telling her that you think she is pretty. And in case you didn’t know, it has never been catcalling, unwanted touching, or calling her honey or sweetheart.

Truly complimenting a girl means knowing her and knowing what matters to her. Sure she likes to hear that you think her top looks nice, or that red is her color, but a real and genuine compliment is more than that.

Discovering the best compliments for girls

Not just any compliment will be right for all girls. All girls are amazing and strong badasses. In order to compliment a girl the right way, you should know a bit about her.

Compliment her on her skills, talents, strength, voice. There are compliments you can give a girl you barely know for sure, but the more you know about her the more those compliments will mean.

The worst compliments for girls

Yes, yes, we will get to the best compliments for girls. First, I wanted to just throw out some of the worst compliments. These may seem like a good idea, but when you actually break them down, they are far from compliments.

So, please avoid these “compliments,” if you can even really call them that.

#1 The extra compliment. Sure, everyone loves a compliment. Do not overdo it. This just comes across as desperate. If you see a girl at the bar and want to compliment her, say something like, “you are just so stunning I had to come over and introduce myself.” But end it there.

If you start talking and she says she is an entrepreneur, you can compliment her on her dedication. Do not tell her she is beautiful and then tell her she looks great in black, has amazing hair, and perfect eyes. Take it easy.

#2 The inappropriate compliment. “I’m not usually into blondes.” Just no. Saying you are not usually into tall girls, brunettes, or God forbid you mention her race in your “compliment” is a compliment no-go.

You might think you are making her feel like she stands out. Really you are just being an awful human being.

#3 The backhanded compliment. “You’re pretty for being so tall.” “All that makeup is hiding how pretty you are.” If your compliment has a but in it, it is not a compliment.

#4 The sexist compliment. “You’re so different from other girls.” What the f*ck is wrong with other girls? “You’re funny for a pretty girl.” What does that even mean? Speaking to a girl as if she hates other women, how you clearly do is just not okay.

#5 The uninformed compliment. This is one that creeps me out personally. Sure, if a guy comes up to me and says I’m pretty, that is all fine and well. If a guy on a dating app says he loves my second photo, wonderful.

But if a guy reads my dating profile and looks at my five pictures and then continues to tell me how fun I am, how sweet I am, and how we would be great together, I question not only how genuine *fake* he is, but also what are his motives? Do not compliment a girl on something you don’t know anything about.

The best compliments for girls

Now that you know some of the non-compliment compliments to stay away from, here are some golden compliments. These are the best compliments for girls that are likely to get you into a decent conversation and at the very least, a smile.

#1 You make me laugh/smile. This is a simple one for sure, but it works. Telling a girl that she makes you smile is sweet and sincere. It is not over the top or cheesy.

#2 I always have such a great time with you. Again, this may not be the most unique compliment for girls but it is one of the best. Knowing that someone genuinely enjoys spending time with me means so much more than hearing that I am pretty.
See More At: https://yanga24.com/best-compliments-for-girls/

Re: The Best Compliments For Girls: 20 Genuine Lines She’ll Love To Hear by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Mtcheewwwww!
Re: The Best Compliments For Girls: 20 Genuine Lines She’ll Love To Hear by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Op you be learner.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Sorted Ofada Rice At Cheaper Price / 20 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / Single Ladies 25-29 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.