Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jonathan's Serial Losses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Serial Losses (6717 Views)

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast / Beautification Of Lagos: Pains & Losses Of Petty Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by HamidO1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

Don't mind them. You will notice that the people who go on and on about "weak" are simply folk who keep reciting the same old thing, hoping it will stick. But it won't, because the masses can see. It is the same old mantra the cabal tried, but today where are they? It is the same old mantra Ciroma sings even in his tortured dreams, and he is rightly viewed as a failure who is off his rocker.

It is funny, because GEJ has turned out to be quite a strong leader who has an ear always open for the people. Has anybody forgotten the reorganisation of the army, the surmmary defeat of the fuel mafia (same way the generator mafia is facing doom)? Tell me if anybody before him could do these things he has achieved in a few months.
Today, we are all gripped by the battles raging around the privatisation of PHCN, the only reason for that is that for once, we have a man of the masses at the helm of affairs. A man who for the first time in our sorry past, is confident and tenacious enough to take on the generator and fuel mafia's on behalf of the people.

Go GEJ! We de your back.

In concrete terms, can you tell us the amount of electricity we were generating before GEJ came in and were we are right now. It seems there are somethings you see on GEJ that a lot of us don't. The so called generator mafia is still having a swell time if you don't know. Get this right GEJ is good when compared to people like IBB and Atiku.
Don't forget that billions of Naira is still been sunk in the power sector with practical results.
At least obj brought some very good hands to work in administration, the last time I checked a lot of the current ministers are old and clueless like GEJ himself.
GEJ is not the best for us right now.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Gbawe: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
MerryPlus:

[b]I would have loved to see the reactions of GEJ's supporters.[/b]GEJ lost my support the day he allowed the "Ogun State Minority Speaker", the clown called Yemi Coker to attend the meeting called for Speakers of States' Assemblies in Aso Rock.

My brother they will not respond because all they engage in is constant spin of what we can all see glaringly . Jonathan is acting "democratically" when we can see, in reality,  he is as undemocratic and as callously calculating as they come. As someone said above , did Jonathan not force Ogbulafor out , with a corruption case, only to replaced him with a man (Nwodo) with an even greater propensity for corruption? The Difference ? Ogbulafor was for zoning while Nwodo is ready to say and do anything Jonathan wan'ts . Is that democratic behaviour? Why is Jonathan unhappy to have his fate , in the PDP Primaries, be decided by card carry voting members of the PDP alone? Why should his appointees be allowed to vote in the PDP Primaries? Does IBB, Atikua and Gusau have political appointees loyal to them ? Is the advantage Jonathan is trying to gain not condemnably anti-democratic? There are many examples of anti-democratic behaviour and fans of Jonathan should refrain from portraying him a a dedicated democrat because that seems like wild fabrication given all we are seeing from Jonathan .

Like I surmised correctly , what Gbenga Daniel has gotten away with has led to an increase in gangster behaviour everywhere. It is getting ridiculous.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Beaf: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
Gbawe:

My brother they will not respond because all they engage in is constant spin of what we can all see glaringly . Jonathan is acting "democratically" when we can see, in reality, he is as undemocratic and as callously calculating as they come. As someone said above , did Jonathan not force Ogbulafor out , with a corruption case, only to replaced him with a man (Nwodo) with an even greater propensity for corruption? The Difference ? Ogbulafor was for zoning while Nwodo is ready to say and do anything Jonathan wan'ts . Is that democratic behaviour? Why is Jonathan unhappy to have his fate , in the PDP Primaries, be decided by card carry voting members of the PDP alone? Why should his appointees be allowed to vote in the PDP Primaries? Does IBB, Atikua and Gusau have political appointees loyal to them ? Is the advantage Jonathan is trying to gain not condemnably anti-democratic? There are many examples of anti-democratic behaviour and fans of Jonathan should refrain from portraying him a a dedicated democrat because that seems like wild fabrication given all we are seeing from Jonathan .

Like I surmised correctly , what Gbenga Daniel has gotten away with has led to an increase in gangster behaviour everywhere. It is getting ridiculous.

You made a comment a few posts back, that the President needs to be feared. . . In a democracy!
Can you explain why?

You seem very confused in your assessment of Jonathan. This minute he is weak, next minute he is draconian, after that he is not feared. Can you explain?
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Beaf: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hamid O:

In concrete terms, can you tell us the amount of electricity we were generating before GEJ came in and were we are right now. It seems there are somethings you see on GEJ that a lot of us don't. The so called generator mafia is still having a swell time if you don't know. Get this right GEJ is good when compared to people like IBB and Atiku.
Don't forget that billions of Naira is still been sunk in the power sector with practical results.
At least obj brought some very good hands to work in administration, the last time I checked a lot of the current ministers are old and clueless like GEJ himself.
GEJ is not the best for us right now.

Have you witnessed the fightback from dark forces who have coopted "unions" over the sweet prospects in the power sector? That shows you that for the first time, there is actual movement on the ground to give us electricity. The mafia have not yet been defeated, but they will soon be consigned to the rubbish heap like the fuel mafia. Things are happening before our very eyes that cannot be denied, it will not take a day for the power supply issues to be righted, nevertheless we can observe definite actions and the fightback of those that have either held the country in darkness or in whose interest it is that the country is in darkness; the transformer sellers, meter sellers and other thieves.

You surely cannot argue that you aren't a witness to the current battles.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Gbawe: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

^
Dude you sound that lil bit extremist.

You have simply confirmed the much aired opinion here that you are canvassing the position that might is right. In what democratic country have you heard that the President is feared? shocked

Nairalanders , do you guys see instant proof of what I said above? I.e Jonathan's fan only engage in spin. This guy in particular is despicable as far as that notion goes . He deliberately tries to paint me in a bad light by mischievously implying that I support a dictatorship when , every Nigerian who knows our problem, and from relevant examples I have given , will understand what I mean i.e that we must have a President our Political leaders will fear to step out of line under because of his unflinching dedication to punish wrongdoing !!! Look at what Gbenga Daniel is doing !!!! Would he try it if we had a President who is known to be ready to deal with leadership misbehaviour that puts the lives and livelyhood of Nigerians in danger?

When we have a Governor (Alao Akala) who should not be Governor because of dishonourable retirement from the Nigerian Police force can we not expect all manners of gangsterism from such a character? Pray tell me Nairalanders do we not need a President who will be "feared" by corrupt, and disgustingly self-serving politicans if Nigeria is to make progress? All in the name of mischief some folks want to spin issues to make Nigeria seem like America . Why will Politicians fear Obama's commitment to uprightness when a well developed system with strong institution [/b]will ensure that the Ogun State type of impeachment cannot be allowed to remain intact? Do we have the same in Nigeria? In the absence of such a system , and given our unique situation of unacceptably high political corruption , must we not have a President who is feared by our politicians who are , in the majority, self-serving and corrupt individual [b]who will deliberately do wrong if their is no fear of certain punishment?
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by vedaxcool(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
Gbawe:

Nairalanders , do you guys see instant proof of what I said above? I.e Jonathan's fan only engage in spin. This guy in particular is despicable as far as that notion goes . He deliberately tries to paint me in a bad light by mischievously implying that I support a dictatorship when , every Nigerian who knows our problem, and from relevant examples I have given , will understand what I mean i.e that we must have a President our Political leaders will fear to step out of line under because of his unflinching dedication to punish wrongdoing !!! Look at what Gbenga Daniel is doing !!!! Would he try it if we had a President who is known to be ready to deal with leadership misbehaviour that puts the lives and livelyhood of Nigerians in danger?

When we have a Governor (Alao Akala) who should not be Governor because of dishonourable retirement from the Nigerian Police force can we not expect all manners of gangsterism from such a character? Pray tell me Nairalanders do we not need a President who will be "feared" by corrupt, and disgustingly self-serving politicans if Nigeria is to make progress? All in the name of mischief some folks want to spin issues to make Nigeria seem like America . Why will Politicians fear Obama's commitment to uprightness when [b]well developed system with strong institution [/b]will ensure that the Ogun State type of impeachment cannot be allowed to remain intact? Do we have the same in Nigeria? In the absence of such a system , and given our unique situation of unacceptably high political corruption , must we not have a President who is feared by our politicians who are , in the majority, self-serving and corrupt individual?

I must salute your descent reply, being above cheap thuggish rants.

GEJ is an absolute failure, because he has not showed any difference from PDP's satanic way of ruling and he lacks diplomacy in communicating his thoughts( Which are more like ramblings of a mischief maker)LoL!
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Beaf: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
Gbawe:

When we have a Governor (Alao Akala) who should not be Governor because of dishonourable retirement from the Nigerian Police force can we not expect all manners of gangsterism from such a character? Pray tell me Nairalanders do we not need a President who will be "feared" by corrupt, and disgustingly self-serving politicans if Nigeria is to make progress? All in the name of mischief some folks want to spin issues to make Nigeria seem like America . Why will Politicians fear Obama's commitment to uprightness when a well developed system with strong institution [/b]will ensure that the Ogun State type of impeachment cannot be allowed to remain intact? Do we have the same in Nigeria? In the absence of such a system , and given our unique situation of unacceptably high political corruption , must we not have a President who is feared by our politicians who are , in the majority, self-serving and corrupt individual [b]who will deliberately do wrong if their is no fear of certain punishment?

shocked shocked
Hello, kind sir!

Stop waxing hysterical!
These are your own words below (not mine), would you mind explaining them? As far as I know, it is only in a dictatorship that the leader must be feared. Do you mind explaining why you think that should obtain in a democracy? I fear you have no understanding of how democracies operate, defend yourself:

Gbawe:

My friend, abeg don't misquote me. You fail to understand my argument. I never said might is right but we do not need a weak leader who lets every do as they please while dangerous precedents are set everywhere !!! That Jonathan failed to get his way is no indicator of how democratic he is . He is simply not sagacious, respected or feared by anyone as a President should be . If you claim Jonathan's losses are good for democracy what do you say about his deliberate failure to deal with gansterism as openly perpetrated by Gbenga Daniel in Ogun State with the impeachment debacle? 9 lawmakers impeached 15 and 10 Governors attempted to overule 26 while the Reps and senators are drafting all sort of odious bills , detrimental to Nigeria's development, that gives them unacceptable advantage with impugnity , etc , etc !!! IMO , anti-democratic behaviour and chaos is growing alarmingly under GEJ's leadership of Nigeria.

It is only GEJ supporters who would have us believe weakness, our feral politicians are now capitalising on, is "democratic behaviour" . In any case we have seen Jonathan behaving openly anti-democratic so please let us stop pushing the democracy angle . It can't fly and it actually sounds hypocritical to me.

If you do not understand how a democracy operates, it follows that your analysis is crooked and confused.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by seanet02: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
Jarus mind Kwara abracadabra first
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by kenoyad: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
I believe that GOD will put the right person in as president come 2011 but Buhari is still the best of all the contenders, support Buhari, support his party, CPC.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by celemel(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Beaf:
Do you understand the word CHARISMA and the role it plays in leadership? If yes, then juxtapose that with GEJ. Nobody says he should be a dictator. No! Rather, he is not charismatic and that is the reason he is perceived as "weak". You can see, GEJ is clueless about many things because people don't seem to see him as being "in charge". We call it "authority" in governance. He looks as lame-duck as Ernest Shonekan was during the ING era. Pretend as we may, you and I know that nobody is in charge of the apparati of governance in the country now. That is the crux of the matter !
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Ayowumie(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked
Hello, kind sir!

Stop waxing hysterical!
These are your own words below (not mine), would you mind explaining them? As far as I know, it is only in a dictatorship that the leader must be feared. Do you mind explaining why you think that should obtain in a democracy? I fear you have no understanding of how democracies operate, defend yourself:

If you do not understand how a democracy operates, it follows that your analysis is crooked and confused.
Thank you Beaf, i think i have got some explanations to some of your queries. I quite like your analyses and i do respect your opinions. It would be proper to state categorically that i am not a fan of Ribadu neither am i a fan of GEJ. Infact, none of them has been able to win my vote.
Firstly, you will need to understand that the kind of democracy been practised in Nigeria is different from the 'normal' democracy we have read about in our various books and it is definitely a bastardised type of democracy. The kind of system that could bring normalcy to the polity in this country is if we could get somebody: as fearful as OBJ; as corruption-intolerant as Buhari; and as court-ruling abiding as Yar'adua. But of utmost importance in the qualities is the fact that whoever becomes a leader in this country should be somebody whose presence exudes fear and obedience. You dont have to be tyrannical or be a dictator for your presence to exude fear. No! beaf.
Once you are known to stand for something that is ideological and you are able to live withing the context of that ideology, there is no way you wont be respected and greatly feared.
If our various politicians know that there is a sitting president whose ideology is "imprisonment to corrupt public holders". Tell me, how do you think such a president would not be greatly feared by our all-corrupt politicians? ?

[/b]
celemel:

@Beaf:
Do you understand the word CHARISMA and the role it plays  in leadership? If yes, then juxtapose that with GEJ. Nobody says he should be a dictator.  No! Rather, he is not charismatic and that is the reason he is perceived as "weak".
Charisma is one of the qualities that endear a leader to his subject. And over time, such quality brings total submission to the will of such leader.

@Beaf, think about, if we have a president that is charismatic and that stands for zero tolerance for corruption as an [b]IDEOLOGY
. What do you think will be the effect?
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Beaf: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
^
In my opinion, the sort of person that exudes fear, is a dictator, an armed robber, murderer, despoiler etc. If our democracy is bastardised to the extent that some of us wish for such leaders, then we need to fix the holes in our democracy, not wish for more of the same.

celemel:

@Beaf:
Do you understand the word CHARISMA and the role it plays in leadership? If yes, then juxtapose that with GEJ. Nobody says he should be a dictator. No! Rather, he is not charismatic and that is the reason he is perceived as "weak". You can see, GEJ is clueless about many things because people don't seem to see him as being "in charge". We call it "authority" in governance. He looks as lame-duck as Ernest Shonekan was during the ING era. Pretend as we may, you and I know that nobody is in charge of the apparati of governance in the country now. That is the crux of the matter !

Charisma is a good thing to have, but it is a surface quality. George Bush had all the charisma on Earth, yet ended up a disgrace to America. During the elections, he was seen as the guy you would have a beer with. Now? He is the guy you make fun off.
Judging a package by its looks almost always leads to sorrow. We need to be deep thinkers.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by unclenna(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
@jarus. Sorry 2 say this, ur post lack momentum. Those assumed failure u listed r signs 2 tell every1 that nigeria is growing n that is no longer biz as usual. I don't know were u r standing but from where am standing i can boldly tell u that gudluck will win d election come 2011 n by d time he wil finish his tenure he will sit in the same place history has placed zik of africa. Mark my words cos it shall come 2 pass in JESUS NAME; AMEN.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by calyx: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
Beaf:

^
In my opinion, the sort of person that exudes fear, is a dictator, an armed robber, murderer, despoiler etc. If our democracy is bastardised to the extent that some of us wish for such leaders, then we need to fix the holes in our democracy, not wish for more of the same.

Charisma is a good thing to have, but it is a surface quality. George Bush had all the charisma on Earth, yet ended up a disgrace to America. During the elections, he was seen as the guy you would have a beer with. Now? He is the guy you make fun off.
Judging a package by its looks almost always leads to sorrow. We need to be deep thinkers.

This is clearly a battle am sure you cannot win. Goodluck Jonathan is NOT the leader leader Nigeria needs at this time.

Nigeria at this point of her transition needs a strong and assertive leader. Decisive, Organised, Proactive, Disciplined, Logical. . .I could go on. Jonathan unfortunately does not have any of the qualities Nigeria needs now and does not appear to have the ability to learn effectively on the Job.

Its refreshing to know that more and more Nigerians are beginning to see through the Jonathan-is-God's-anointed gibberish
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Beaf: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
calyx:

This is clearly a battle am sure you cannot win. Goodluck Jonathan is NOT the leader leader Nigeria needs at this time.

Nigeria at this point of her transition needs a strong and assertive leader. Decisive, Organised, Proactive, Disciplined, Logical. . .I could go on. Jonathan unfortunately does not have any of the qualities Nigeria needs now and does not appear to have the ability to learn effectively on the Job.

Its refreshing to know that more and more Nigerians are beginning to see through the Jonathan-is-God's-anointed gibberish

I think you are missing the point here. All you have done is repeat the same old mantra (without any proof whatsoever) that has roundly and repeatedly defeated here. Accusations require proof and what has been proferred so far on this thread points to the incongruity that some folk actually crave for a dictator in a democracy.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by knice(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
[size=14pt]JONATHAN IS TOO WEAK TO RULE NIGERIA- NIGERIA NEEDED A COURAGEOUS TRANSFORMIST/ HE HAS ALIGNED WITH LOTS OF ROOTERS AND MADE THEM FRIENDS.

HE DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN TO FOLLOW, HE BANKS A LOT ON GOODLUCK TO CHANGE NIGERIA.

PERSONALLY, I LIKE HIM AS A PERSON FOR HIS HUMILITY AND OTHER HUMANE QUALITIES BUT NOT THE ONE TO TRANSFORM NIGERIA.DEFINITELY, THIS COUNTRY IS SICK,  WE NEED A COURAGEOUS, CHARISMATIC, INSPIRATIONAL, DETRIBALISED, FEARLESS AND DEMOCRATIC LEADER. DEFINETELY NOT MR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by kenoyad: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
GOD is there, I am sure that Jonathan is good and fit to rule this country in a fresh mandate but i think Buhari is more better.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by kenoyad: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
I am not sure too, that this guy could make any impact,
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Meldrick(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
calyx:

The race is not to the swift, neither the battle to the strong nor yet bread to men of skill but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Do you understand ''THE HAND OF GOD''. Doesn't it beat your imagination the way GEJ rose from Deputy Governor to President? You don't need a prophet to understand that is the hand of God. He may not possess all the qualities you desire but when the hand of God is in something, you can't change it.
Ask for a leader God has chosen not the one you perceive has your qualities.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by fxmaxony(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
"thread starter, I suppose you are a youth and belong to the group I call face of new Nigeria, and you still think a leader of Naija will be the one that Controls, even in a democratic dispensation .

me think you are thinking of those who control with Independent Bomb Blast or Dele Giwa letter bomb : they are those that controls but don't serve
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by chibest5(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
All of you now support the same Ribadu that you people said OBJ is using to intimidate his enemies; what a country and citizens that don’t know what they want. All of you are just confused. GEJ all the way (weakness or not) sad
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by simplychic(f): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Beaf
I never knew that you can change like this considering how you cried on this forum everyday when Late Yar Adua was the president of this country,you come up here everyday to call him a weak and non intelligent man,now that your so called Brother Jonathan is there you keep praising him for nothing that he has done.
Look leave these people and allow them to say their opinion and truly your brother Jonathan is a very weak and a dumb head President am sure he won't last.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Gbawe: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ayowumie:

But of utmost importance in the qualities is the fact that whoever becomes a leader in this country should be somebody whose presence exudes fear and obedience. You dont have to be tyrannical or be a dictator for your presence to exude fear.

Thank you !!! One thing we can always expect from Nigerian political usurpers leaders is brazen impugnity to act as bad as possible if the threat of punishment is weak or non-existent . What has attracted so many criminals to Nigerian politics if not a system where misdeed is never confronted or punished?  Do we understand what happened in Ogun State under GEJ's watch? OGD wanted a 100 billion bond ( retirement fund to me and you) but he encountered resistance from the speaker of the state and some political factions . Solution? Use 9 lawmakers to impeach 15 and commically declare the controversial bond approved by the new speaker[b] 30 minutes after the illegal ouster of the legitmate speaker[/b] !!!! shocked shocked shocked

If Gbenga Daniel "fears" Jonathan's conviction for following the rule of law and his unwavering belief in sanctioning wrongdoers he will not act as he did. Simple. Let me clarify that it is not Nigerians who need to fear a sagacious and strong President. It is corrupt misrulers who should fear a President who will deal decisively with anyone willing to contribute to Nigeria's stagnation with retrogressive behaviour. When I was young I did not fear my father but I was safe in the knowledge he was (and remains) a strong man anyone who wan't to harm his family should fear. Same goes for Jonathan. He is the father of the nation . We his children need not fear him but anyone wanting to harm Nigeria in any way should fear him if he is known for dealing decisively and ruthlessly with lawlessness and corruption in the quest to protect his "children". That is not the case at all with GEJ.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Beaf: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
^
Give up, you have failed to understand the simple mechanics of democracy. No one fears a democratic leader.
The type of leader people fear are those like Idi Amin, Seargent Doe, Charles Taylor etc. Flesh eaters and men to be feared indeed. We live in civilised times please.
Your idea of democracy is confused and meaningless. Democracy is government for the people and by the people.

simplychic:

@Beaf
I never knew that you can change like this considering how you cried on this forum everyday when Late Yar Adua was the president of this country,you come up here everyday to call him a weak and non intelligent man,now that your so called Brother Jonathan is there you keep praising him for nothing that he has done.
Look leave these people and allow them to say their opinion and truly your brother Jonathan is a very weak and a dumb head President am sure he won't last.

How you de my sista? If only you could see through my eyes.
Anyway, one thing I never ever took part in (in fact it irritated me), was calling Yar Adua names. The yarafool, yaradull thing was for others, I belkieve this is the first time I am even typing such words.

Among the front runners in the Presidential race, Jonathan is the only person with Nigerias interest at heart.
Jonathan is a Godsend that represents the beginning of several positive possibilities for Nigeria. He represents the opening of long locked gates, the overturning of backward, selfserving cabals and principalities. Jonathan has the keys.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by efoghorjos: 12:58am On Nov 12, 2010
Nobody should consider GEJ a failure until after the elections.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by tollexxy: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2010
I wonder why people keep referring to somebody like Goodluck as weak. and i find no other reason than that Psychological childish attitude to reflect and project in others what they themselves truly are. people like that hardly get anything done themselves. Rather than play the Critic's game, i it would benefit Nigerians and Nigeria if we started looking at ways we could be useful in the march for a better mother land, father-land or whatever it is, No hard feelings. only bearing my mind javascript:void(0);
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by Kobojunkie: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2010
simplychic:

@Beaf

ROFLMAO!!! grin
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by anonimi: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by alexleo(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2010
foolish minds who are still ruled by the military regime mentality are the one's calling GEJ weak. I pity such display of stupidity.
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by appetitto(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2010
you guys must understand that GEJ is not playing " ghana must go " politics.
I am not a big fan of GEJ but I feel with the quality of those contesting with him, he seems to me to be the best.
Saraki, El-Rufai are cool also. I wish GEJ will just plant El-Rufai or Sanusi or Pat Utomi
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by kobikwelu(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2010
if una like blow all the grammer

if i find time to register and vote,

I WOULD VOTE BUHARI!!! without batting an eyelid,

leave all these FEE DEE FEE prentenders
Re: Jonathan's Serial Losses by kobikwelu(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2010
even obama is now considered a sitting duck

cos all he has is his VETO PEN

democracy is not autocracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers, Governnnor Wamakko On Warpath Over Flogging Of PHCN Workers / Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report / True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.