Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (64783 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by picoba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
A victim
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by NiggasInParis: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ma basi
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by MobilityExpress: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
But this is not peculiar to Uyo alone, this is applicable everywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by VicSanTROUBLE: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
4. Avoid those guys that will accuse you of hitting them after they hit you first or positioning themselves where you'd unintentionally or unknowingly hit them. They'll ask you to show them "joy" and if you give them a token out of good faith, their partners will infest the area and ask you for their "joy" too... grin

Just tell them their tricks or shout and they'll disperse while cheering you as "smart guy" or "big boss"

5. When buying shoes at plaza, avoid those guys that will offer to insert pins in your shoes for free or for a token of N50. They will charge you N300 per pin afterwards and you must pay with cash or your phone. grin

And yes, I'm speaking from experience!
IdeeEsperanza:
4. Avoid those guys that will accuse you of hitting them after they hit you first or positioning themselves where you'd unintentionally or unknowingly hit them. They'll ask you to show them "joy" and if you give them a token out of good faith, their partners will infest the area and ask you for their "joy" too... grin

Just tell them their tricks or shout and they'll disperse while cheering you as "smart guy" or "big boss"

5. When buying shoes at plaza, avoid those guys that will offer to insert pins in your shoes for free or for a token of N50. They will charge you N300 per pin afterwards and you must pay with cash or your phone. grin

IdeeEsperanza:

Those pin guys made me to cry, for shoe I bought 5k.. I paid for pin N3500. I didn't even know when I gave the guy my shoe to fix pin...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Op....Apart from the other two points about Plaza Shoes and Phone Repairers which are partly true...

Your assertions about "Uyo Girls" are loosely based. First of all...what's your classification/definition of "Uyo Girls" ?

Is that an association or cultural group or wetin?

Btw...I have lived in Uyo for over 12 years now and all I can say is that you attract what you are!!! Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:

Mariopgomery come see
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by domido(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Powersurge:

Dem don do my guy strong thing

Very strong thing. grin grin
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
VicSanTROUBLE:
[b][/b]

Those pin guys made me to cry, for shoe I bought 5k.. I paid for pin N3500. I didn't even know when I gave the guy my shoe to fix pin...
Pure gold pins
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Gentlevin: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
RZArecta2:
Stupîd thread cool
No mind d mumu guy. E no get better topic to discuss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
SaintHilary:
[/b]

Both the girl and the guys are maaaaaaaaaad angry

You're concluding from thousand of miles away...
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
OyiboPep:
This post is why I keep thinking Nairaland is becoming useless.

Someone made a post without good research or whatever, it's in frontpage boom!

The things spoken of here happen in any city. Except the OP was living in a village before now.

With the nonsense things he wrote, he painted all Uyo girls with one brush. So my friend Edima that works hard to send herself through university and is currently job-hunting will not get a man because of one idiotic post.

Seun, your forum is becoming useless. Tell your mods to push reasonable things to the frontpage.

God bless you bro...

"Painted all the youth girls WITH ONE BRUSH IS A GREAT TOUCHLINE..."

2 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by noisy45(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
By there Toto dey sweet I'm currently fucking one in ibadan shocked shocked
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by noisy45(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
By there girl toto dey sweet I'm currently banging one in ibadan shocked shocked
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by RZArecta2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Gentlevin:
No mind d mumu guy. E no get better topic to discuss.
yet it made front page with absolutely no proof of the op’s useless allegations. I’m not from Akwa Ibom state but my visits to Uyo are one of the best traveling experiences I’ve had in Nigeria, the op should tell us his state of origin so those who have been there can serve him his own dish.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Adakintroy2: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
This not particular to uyo. I schooled there. UnI uyo.

Uyo girls are the most easieat to date. Love them die.Just have your afan- melon ready. Even if you in one roomThings go still DE happen.

Shout to all my hood bro from uria- ikpa.

Ewet housing pips. Don't know anyone there. Na pass I pass most times.

10 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin Apart from me,who else thinks there is no difference between uyo and calabar??

5 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Sonfethopia: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:

Dem do me number5 for Douglas market for owerri, na there I take wise.
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by OneKinGuy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
HacheNoire:
No 2 is false

If you nod Uyo girl well, you will realize they are the purest form of love.

They don charm this one grin
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
The aspect of Uyo girls is unfounded and has no basis. While reading that part and trying to process it, it did not make any sense. You need to change your circles. On Plaza, like anywhere you find lots of people transacting, expect scammers/mendacious folks to take advantage. Let alone when this busy location is populated by Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
noisy45:
By there Toto dey sweet I'm currently fucking one in ibadan shocked shocked

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Hedonisco: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
That I should avoid Uyo girls? With their supple waist and ample bosoms? And if they scam me and so what? You must be mad.

Come on get out with your yeye advice. No make me vex this Sunday evening

3 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by noisy45(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
JamesBond008:

Congratulations...

Her name is Uduak
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by anikk: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
lol absolutely true!! such a beautiful but unsafe city .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by wiseone28: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sonnobax15:
grin Apart from me,who else thinks there is no difference between uyo and calabar??
There's a big difference apart from the food which is the same

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by kendological(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
udoakwa:
No. 5 i guess is everywhere, one mallam nearly trick me into this at Kaduna but since I've seen them use such method n collect my friend at uyo#3700 just for inserting few pins in #3500 shoe he bought, naso i curse d mallam n i saw real disappointment in his face which got me laughing
That must be Ahmadu Bello Way, den of theives.

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Damfostopper(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Well..... The only thing bad in buying shoes at plaza if you don't shine ur eyes is that you will buy slippers of 1500 and put pin of 3000 naira, i. e a pin sold at 600 naira instead of 50 naira by those clowns

3 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by madenigga(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:

Number 5 is real. Before u know it they would put 10 and tell u your money is 3k. And u must pay

2 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by madenigga(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
kendological:

That must be Ahmadu Bello Way, den of theives.
Most times they are not northerners though.

Today is Sunday why the hate. Wetin ahmadu bello do u
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by hizzyairtel(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
OP, abeg that girl in the picture.
I don't care if she's from Uyo or whatever
Even if she's Delilah, I go do am o
When I see big boobs, my head isn't always correct again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by madenigga(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hedonisco:
That I should avoid Uyo girls? With their supple waist and ample bosoms? And if they scam me and so what? You must be mad.

Come on get out with your yeye adbice. No make me vex this Sunday evening
Stop hiding behind the internet and travel and get some experience

2 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
atang atta atta ndisimme

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chai...op but I love Uyo babes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / My experience in Bahrain / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.