Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (64850 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by foster212: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Adakintroy2:
This not particular to uyo. I schooled there. UnI uyo.

Uyo girls are the most easieat to date. Love them die.Just have your afan- melon ready. Even if you in one roomThings go still DE happen.

Shout to all my hood bro from uria- ikpa.

Ewet housing pips. Don't know anyone there. Na pass I pass most times.
You for pass shelter afrique too.

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by estybass(f): 3:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Iffa tell Op that his post makes no sense, sombori wee come and call it hate speech.
Anyways, I wish you the worst, since na bad wey you like.
#ProudlyAkwaIbom
#UyoRocks
#AKSGirl�✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by estybass(f): 3:49am On Oct 21, 2019
foster212:

You for pass shelter afrique too.

Ikpa road nko?
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by WizBLANCE(m): 4:19am On Oct 21, 2019
helpmyministry:
The way I'm booking space these days en.

Anyways. Give your logo that fresh look to start the new week for 1k only. If u want gimme 5h, I go reason am.

Just send me a pic of the logo

Lets do it WhatsApp
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by WizBLANCE(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2019
If NYSC get part two,

I will still choose uyo,

Not for work, na uyo i wan base... Beautiful city.

I fixed my laptop and phones at Plaza (I have no complains of whatsoever) as for their girls I had my mind made before going (no time)

Uyo is a home...

3 Likes

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2019
noisy45:

Her name is Uduak

And she's my biological sister I guess...
Congratulations again
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2019
estybass:
Iffa tell Op that his post makes no sense, sombori wee come and call it hate speech.
Anyways, I wish you the worst, since na bad wey you like.
#ProudlyAkwaIbom
#UyoRocks
#AKSGirl�✌️

Eyen Eka...God bless you again...

Don't mind them dumbfucks with shallow minds on this platform.
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Hollyharjii: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Very true, cause I fall a victim of point 1. Infact it is all Uyo and not plaza alone. Thanks for the trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2019
DonTattaglia:
Wetin I wan go find for that kind village with local people..Good road and fly overs only plied with keke and okada..Nbo Okpo!!!

And your city have got international peopeople scattered everywhere...
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Rolex66:

Guys hustle o, don't be like the op, so that you can buy shoes that doesn't require pins before you wear them.

Hustle so that you can buy a good phone with an accredited Service Centre for repairs and not stopping at roadside kiosks for repairs and coming here to whine like a baby.

Hustle , so you won't roll with street girls and when you get your fingers burnt, you now generalize that the girls from a particular town behave that way.

Bless you bro...."Uyo Girls" Nigga must have been the low life type

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Pennyways:
God will punish you at last, that's is my state though I don't base there but I know that my people and my city are much better people. You put this to condemn thier images, their businesses and daily life hustle, God will punish you.

Seun and lalastica dis Una forum gradually become a trash bin and this may warrant me to hack this trash site of yours, I'm a deadly hacker if I hack this site you won't recover even a pin from it. I will prove to you that I spent several years in Nigerian Institute of Technology (NIIT) where I did several IT courses, don't dares me regularize every trash before it make front page. I won't say more this is a faceless forum next time you will hear from me

Eyen Eka....Can I be online student of yours? Hacking could be a sweet thing to do just for fun
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Tirips(f): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2019
subtlemee:
I am proudly from Akwa Ibom State and I live in Uyo and I can boldly say OP you are talking rubbish ,your list is lame as I was expecting you to say something serious as any normal city you find people hustling everyday to make ends meet for the phone repairers can you compare it to computer village experience? Not to talk of the shoes don't you know what is called "aba made" you expect someone to go buy expensive shoes and display on the roadside on the floor?for the girls please don't use your beer parlor gossip to classify all Uyo girls because you are not stupid
Shut up your bias mouth. The op is telling the truth!
All these useless akwaibomites will always refuse to admit the truth
HIV/AIDS pple. Tueh!!
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
amaheart:
The rate of stealing in that state especially Uyo is alarming. The way they tear window nets to steal is too bad. I can't forget how I lost my laptop and phone.

What statistical analysis do you have to substantiate that?
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by subtlemee(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Tirips:

HIV/AIDS pple. Tueh!!

grin see frustration...please I beg you don't take sniper mbok,send me your account number okay
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Tirips(f): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2019
subtlemee:

grin see frustration...please I beg you don't take sniper mbok,send me your account number okay
0046654804 Diamond bank
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Tirips:

HIV/AIDS pple. Tueh!!

"Useless AkwaIbomites" C'mon naa...Don't be practically stupid...
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by OyiboPep: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Deandean:

Y u con serious like this na grin,laslas its not your forum la,and who adk u to open d tread lest comment la.....Hello,its called social media, dnt b a killjoy,tune to NTA news abeg .goan listen to killjoy news there...@ seun,keep ur forum as open as possible bami,laslas his soberness nor bring money..lobatan cheesy
If there's anyone that likes fun, it's going to be me.
However, like every other thing, too much of a thing can be bad.
We know how things are in Nigeria in regards to ethnic sentiments.
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by noisy45(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
JamesBond008:

And she's my biological sister I guess...
Congratulations again

grin grin grin
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Pennyways: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
JamesBond008:

Eyen Eka....Can I be online student of yours? Hacking could be a sweet thing to do just for fun
nothing serious is done for fun seeks, it's done when it is necessary needed
Whenever you you are ready let me know

1 Like

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by JamesBond008(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pennyways:
nothing serious is done for fun seeks, it's done when it is necessary needed
Whenever you you are ready let me know

I'd do just that...Thanks Bro
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Tirips(f): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
subtlemee:

Mma where the money na?
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by estybass(f): 4:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Tirips:

HIV/AIDS pple. Tueh!!

Mbok anie owo idom??
Idiod ikot iwa. Nse adiongo? Nka'mo esok enam eti mkpo Eno idem, ayem awong igbo eka ubak asen...���
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by estybass(f): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Tirips:

Mma where the money na?

Fioko akok ake Nan??
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Tirips(f): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
estybass:

Mbok anie owo idom??
Idiod ikot iwa. Nse adiongo? Nka'mo esok enam eti mkpo Eno idem, ayem awong igbo eka ubak asen...���
Gbe'nu e dake joor! kile tun so? awon omo radarada ori e ti fo , omo buruku oshi shiooor
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Chevronstaff: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Uyo is a nice place anyway..The first time I visited Akwa Ibom state was to audit an oil and gas company in Eket.. Na there i meet my fiancee oo.. lol..cheesy

I visit Uyo once in a while and it's always a nice experience whenever I'm there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by LONEER(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

A lot spoil phone
it depends bro it depends on the kinda person you give some are very honest people
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Eze2Odds(m): 3:06am On Oct 28, 2019
CurrentSamuel:

You are the only confirmed fool here. I read all the comments. People like you shouldn’t be where human beings are. Ode!

You're a big hipocrite!
Wisdom is far from you!
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by AFRlCA: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Ndipe(m): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2020
What are you trying to gain in besmirching the image of Uyo?
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Ndipe(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Every city has its good and bad spots.
Re: Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by lordaltruist(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2020
udoakwa:
No. 5 i guess is everywhere, one mallam nearly trick me into this at Kaduna but since I've seen them use such method n collect my friend at uyo#3700 just for inserting few pins in #3500 shoe he bought, naso i curse d mallam n i saw real disappointment in his face which got me laughing

Not just number 5 but all of it; I stay in Port Harcourt and I can tell you I have fallen victim to all this tricks before I wise up so I can say it's practically everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.