Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) (17255 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Which Sex Position Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by falcon01: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
why did I miss the picture ?
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You won't want to trust me
It's one local girl that looks pregnant snapping in a dirty room with an old phone in front of a dirty mirror!!!
non of una even save d pics sef cheesy
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by ThompsonJoo: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Post the pics
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Richnerd69:

its a lie, no such thing. Repost let us see
grin grin grin grin nairaland

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
could this be jealousy? Oh dear, you need not be, stick to your shapeless body and stop hating on her. That way, you wont die of heartache soon.
Lol i hear you grin
Hating? I just stated the fact!!!
I wnt insult you today bt tomorrow you might not be lucky!!
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bishopbones007:
babe i like you, let's connect
Are you tall handsome nd extremely rich?
Can spend your whole salary on me every month without demanding sex? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
non of una even save d pics sef cheesy
I no be lesbian biko grin
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I no be lesbian biko grin
grin grin
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
She sent me this photo that she will be coming today, which style suits her best?
I missed the photo
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Sambaby7640: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

The question should be 'can you stay a whole month without sex?'
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sambaby7640:
The question should be 'can you stay a whole month without sex?'
Oga who sex help? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Sambaby7640: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Oga who sex help? grin grin
Everyone na or you want to say you don't have sex?Don't be a pretender we have a lot of them in Nigeria already.
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by JoyIsSweet: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Op pls repost the picture. I hate missing things.
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Bishopbones007(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

no problem at all.. I can
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Everyone na or you want to say you don't have sex?Don't be a pretender we have a lot of them in Nigeria already.
Oga park well
You not even my type in first place
Be glad you have a privilege to quote me!!

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Sambaby7640: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Oga park well
You not even my type in first place
Be glad you have a privilege to quote me!!
Sure i'm not your type. I don't roll with pompous peeps. Your pride and arrogance will be your downfall well that is if you have a height before.....Now run along ugly

4 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
All of una no well
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Kastrom: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Abeg where the pinshure na
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by coolh3ad(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Is he even from Poland??....
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by dinodesmond(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

And she said this and didn't feel embarrassed? Mehn, never before have I seen haughtiness taken to a whole new height. Then you are left asking, who is her mentor?

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin nairaland
Nothing wey person no go see grin
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
KingTom:
Nothing wey person no go see grin
iyam telling u grin grin grin grin..never a dull moment grin
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
iyam telling u grin grin grin grin..never a dull moment grin
Ah swear down grin

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2019
dinodesmond:

And she said this and didn't feel embarrassed? Mehn, never before have I seen haughtiness taken to a whole new height. Then you are left asking, who is her mentor?
Why y'all bothered nd pained?
I never quoted you
You want to tell me you dnt have features you want in a woman?
I was just joking around,nd you know what?
My bae got all what i mentioned above!!!
So quit being bitter!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
She sent me this photo that she will be coming today, which style suits her best?

no wonder!!
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
payperpost:

no wonder!!
is that all? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo ) / Do Men Want Skinny Women? / Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.