Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ (3506 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Voy(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2019
updated...

BREAKING !!! Nnamdi Kanu to Tinubu – ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’

It is noted that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has declared that the reign of Bola Tinubu as a leader in Yoruba land is over, because Omoyele Sowore, the convener of RevolutionNow Movement, is now the new Yoruba leader.

The IPOD leader made this statement during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra on Sunday, December 8, where he spoke on the maltreatment of Sowore by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Well after being in detention for 124 days, the DSS released Sowore on Thursday night following a court ruling ordering his release within 24 hours.

However, on Friday morning, DSS operatives stormed the Federal High court in Abuja and re-arrested Sowore after disrupting his ongoing trial.

Reacting to Sowore’s travails during a live broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu condemned the re-arrest of the activist and also called for his release.

He described Sowore as the “new face of Yoruba liberation”, and stressed that the activist would be made the next face of Yoruba land anytime he steps out of prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Voy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
“Let me tell Tinubu this, your reign as the leader of the Yoruba people is finished, Sowore is the new face of Yoruba liberation,” Nnamdi Kanu said.

“Sowore is the new Yoruba leader. Any day Sowore steps out of prison, he would be the next face of Yoruba land.

“Sowore will come out and he would lead his people to freedom. Sowore should go and fight for Oduduwa, Nigeria is useless.”

Source:-http://salonedaily.com/2019/12/10/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-to-tinubu-your-reign-as-yoruba-leader-is-over-sowore-is-the-new-yoruba-leader/

5 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Amatarasha(f): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
TINUBU is Yoruba
SOWORE is Oduduwa
Now if u are 4 oduduwa PRESS" like" and 4 Yoruba click "share"

NB.......i have Yoruba blood in me though

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by ProfessorBerlin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, the runner way Biafran Leader.

For your Information, TINUBU is far Greater than Ojukwu the coward

Clear Road for TINUBU

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Voy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Clear Road for TINUBU
Who Dey talk?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by joeyfire(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked it's very clear now...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
I wonder how people still respect Tinubu till date... Money ?

12 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by kayfra: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Smh

Low IQ thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by tunjiajayi: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Typical yamree kind of thread

5 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by LabDNA: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

Clear Road for TINUBU

You are in pains my brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by MansSour: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
story story

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by fyneguy: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
lol

Kanu dey install leader for Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by frankdoz: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
It's time Oduduwa people rise to mantle of southwest leadership. This Yoruba marginalization and subjugation of Oduduwa people must end by all means.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Guestlander: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
TINUBU is Yoruba
SOWORE is Oduduwa
Now if u are 4 oduduwa PRESS" like" and 4 Yoruba click "share"

NB.......i have Yoruba blood in me though

You have Yoruba blood and yet a rabid bigot? I don't get it.
Is there another moniker similar to yours? Perhaps Amaratasha or something?

6 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Lawmak: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
There is this thing that God blessed Igbo man with and that is - VISION. Igbo man sees very far.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Amatarasha(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Guestlander:

My mum is Yoruba .......but yorubas still call me omoibo eventhough my name is Yewande ***Igbo surname withhold ,so I grew up as Igbo ...but in cases like this I will ask my humbleself , Amatarasha shebi u get yorubablood in u ?

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Cajal(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sowore....
Maybe leader in the shaarah
How can a rebel be a Yoruba leader

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Amatarasha(f): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Guestlander:

Yes Amaratasha ! ....
I have been singing it everyday dat my mom is Yoruba...everyone knows except u

And please talk to me politely ,I hate ghetto afonja character please and please.

God bless u

3 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Abdul05: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
fyneguy:
lol

Kanu dey install leader for Yoruba?
l wonder too.just imagine from a fugitive

5 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Kpoikpoi: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Voy:
updated...

BREAKING !!! Nnamdi Kanu to Tinubu – ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’

It is noted that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has declared that the reign of Bola Tinubu as a leader in Yoruba land is over, because Omoyele Sowore, the convener of RevolutionNow Movement, is now the new Yoruba leader.

The IPOD leader made this statement during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra on Sunday, December 8, where he spoke on the maltreatment of Sowore by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Well after being in detention for 124 days, the DSS released Sowore on Thursday night following a court ruling ordering his release within 24 hours.

However, on Friday morning, DSS operatives stormed the Federal High court in Abuja and re-arrested Sowore after disrupting his ongoing trial.

Reacting to Sowore’s travails during a live broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu condemned the re-arrest of the activist and also called for his release.

He described Sowore as the “new face of Yoruba liberation”, and stressed that the activist would be made the next face of Yoruba land anytime he steps out of prison.
Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Kpoikpoi: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow,so Kanu is the leader of Igbos?
"Show me your leader and I tell you who you are "

5 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by LegendHero(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
I swear Nnamdi Kanu don kolomental.

I laughed my self to stupor with this news. He should be renamed Afobaje (king maker) 1 of Yorubaland.

Set awon Yaba left!

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Amatarasha(f): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Wow,so Kanu is the leader of Igbos?
"Show me your leader and I tell you who you are "
He is Yoruba leader ,go n deal with it

3 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by haffaze777(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:
I swear Nnamdi Kanu don kolomental.

I laughed my self to stupor with this news. He should be renamed Afobaje (king maker) 1 of Yorubaland.

Set awon Yaba left!

That man don kolo finishcheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Godfullsam(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
What concerns this coward ipob leader with yoruba matter?

Is he that jobless

3 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by T9ksy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
He is Yoruba leader ,go n deal with it

No, he's not.

Anyway, wetin koncern the albino coward with who should be yoruba leader.

The same mo.ron who instructed his dumb and emotionally barren minions to slaughter any yoruba pastor they see now wants to tell us who how leader should be.

Oh btw, even though you claimed to have a yoruba mother but unfortunately as your father is ibo then you are also ibo. End of story.

Although your folks are fond of chanting "Delta-ibo, we do not have yoruba- ibo in our land. It either one or the other.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Amatarasha(f): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
T9ksy:

No, he's not.

Anyway, wetin koncern the albino coward with who should be yoruba leader.

The same mo.ron who instructed his dumb and emotionally barren minions to slaughter any yoruba pastor they see now wants to tell us who how leader should be.

Oh btw, even though you claimed to have a yoruba mother but unfortunately as your father is ibo then you are also ibo. End of story.

Although your folks are fond of chanting "Delta-ibo, we do not have yoruba- ibo in our land. It either one or the other.
U lie , when goodies 4 yorubas are been shared I will collect mine ,because am a bonafide Yoruba by birth

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by helinues: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Says Cheetah Lamidi Kanu Usain Bolt

2 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by T9ksy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
U lie , when goodies 4 yorubas are been shared I will collect mine ,because am a bonafide Yoruba by birth

Okay o, if you say so.

I, on the other hand, am a true born ijebu (both father & mother)- up to 3 generations or more.

Trust me when i say, my son that was born outside the shores of Africa will collect more goodies in yorubaland before you even get a look-in , if at all.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Voy:
“Let me tell Tinubu this, your reign as the leader of the Yoruba people is finished, Sowore is the new face of Yoruba liberation,” Nnamdi Kanu said.

“Sowore is the new Yoruba leader. Any day Sowore steps out of prison, he would be the next face of Yoruba land.

“Sowore will come out and he would lead his people to freedom. Sowore should go and fight for Oduduwa, Nigeria is useless.”

Source:-http://salonedaily.com/2019/12/10/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-to-tinubu-your-reign-as-yoruba-leader-is-over-sowore-is-the-new-yoruba-leader/
Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Amatarasha(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
T9ksy:

Okay o, if you say so.

I, on the other hand, am a true born ijebu (both father & mother)- up to 3 generations or more.

Trust me when i say, my son that was born outside the shores of Africa will collect more goodies in yorubaland before you even get a look-in , if at all.
When my name is Yewande , during my secondary school ur tribal pple knew my Igbo surname but now no one knows am Igbo though ,Yewande dis ,Yewande that ! But I don't date Yoruba boys in yaba! Some wonder y ,but I laff hard grin

Kilo oruko o re ?

Yewande , wande 4 short omo komo lafe noni,
Stereotype against me ur sister , all I want is Oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Reign As Yoruba Leader Is Over, Sowore Is The New Yoruba Leader’ by Guestlander: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes Amaratasha ! ....
I have been singing it everyday dat my mom is Yoruba...everyone knows except u

And please talk to me politely ,I hate ghetto afonja character please and please.

God bless u

You will never change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho House Under Attack, Lives Lost, Sunday fled(Video) / Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” / Misleading The Public: 2nd Niger Bridge 2018 Vs 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.