Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (52594 Views)

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Zchi1052(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
20 to 30k ABC transportation

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Lewisalexander(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Take them to Dubai, Ghana is to expenses to go for vacation, with just 200k you and your family of 5 will have a two week vacation in a nice hotel in Dubai, flight and accomodation inclusive

Omila

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Bukden16(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Some people sef!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
currently the borders are closed so nobody can go to Ghana. We want to ban Nigerians from entering into Ghana. Travel to Cameroon instead ,it's a beautiful country
It's high time your ass got kicked out of our forum!
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Simplecity(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
currently the borders are closed so nobody can go to Ghana. We want to ban Nigerians from entering into Ghana. Travel to Cameroon instead ,it's a beautiful country
this one is pained grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Jasen1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you've ID 18k
If you don't have 23k

GUO
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by donogaga(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Take them to Dubai, Ghana is to expenses to go for vacation, with just 200k you and your family of 5 will have a two week vacation in a nice hotel in Dubai, flight and accomodation inclusive

You don't know what you are saying.

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by talk2rotman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
from anywhere in Nigeria to sango in ogun state, from sango to idiroko is 1k max, den crossing to igolo is 1k max too, den from igolo to cotonou is 3k max in cefa or 2k in Nigeria money and cotonou to Togo is 3k cefa or 2k naira max and Togo to Ghana is 4k cefa and 3k naira max......so with 10 to 15k naira u are good to go

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
DadaStephen1:
Hi Great Nairalanders,

I will like to take my family for an adventurous trip to Ghana by road for vacation.

I will like to know the cost, requirements, trip duration and all necessary useful information.

Hoping for an educative thread.

Thanks

I’m very sure you are not a Nigerian. You see the war going on between Ghana and Nigeria, you still want to go to a country where you are hated. Hope you won’t come back crying. Go to Togo instead. I heard it is a beautiful country.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by SURELAND: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
hmmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by notoriousbabe: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
donogaga:

You don't know what you are saying.
I'm currently in Dubai with my family of 6

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by ekensi01: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lol, Ghana ke

In all good luck.
That country na scrap

DadaStephen1:
Hi Great Nairalanders,

I will like to take my family for an adventurous trip to Ghana by road for vacation.

I will like to know the cost, requirements, trip duration and all necessary useful information.

Hoping for an educative thread.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by wamide042(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Any GIG or Cross Country motor park will give you full details.....
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by ekensi01: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Senseless act.

psychologygh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
cigaricon:
Talk true Op, shey no be run you wan run leave us here abi undecided
I dey suspect Op to
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by donogaga(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I'm currently in Dubai with my family of 6

With 200k? Lol.

Which of the Dubai are you even talking about?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by sylve11: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lewisalexander:

Omila

confirmed one! grin cool
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Mathiasa(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Go to mazamaza pack and ask that's if u are in Lagos otherwise call a relative or friend to confirm for u.
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by naijadrivablog: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:

I thought this is NAIRAland and not CEDDIland tongue grin Akwaaba

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by olaposer(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Don't mind them saying jagoons on mouth, you can go provided you have valid international passport or other means of identification ,I will advice you go with cross country bus ,you book with them a day to your trip in their office at jibowu Yaba so that you can enjoy your trip right from Nigeria here, drop at circle, which is the last bus stop, you will see different types of hotels in Ghana , lodge according to your pocket, go to laabadi Beach, go to koforidua , go to American house, go to Madina , to to dutse alhaji , tigo office in Accra and other lovely places like legon ,37,and all the rest of that trust me you will enjoy it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Slimdada(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
kerry57:
Guy, u know hear wetin ghanians dead do to Nigerians? Guy visit Rwanda. U will thank me later. Its very cheap too at least ur family will thank u for the flight u wanted to deny them of.

Wow you are a Real Gee
To mention about Rwanda because only real gees know how Beautiful Rwanda is

I have heard so much about kigali in Rwanda and Kampala in uganda how
Far you get any connect for Rwanda and how much will it cost to travel their and what travel documents do I need before I can travel their

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Victorclean1: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Road trip to Ghana is one of the most enjoyable trip av made. It is a tourism.

A beautiful sites to behold. Different cultures, foods , house patherns , coconut plantations, police/customs/immigration officers behaviors of various countries.

A first hand opportunity to travel through west African countries to compare infrastructural development.

You will never feel tired due to constant stopping and most times you walk around .

Is far better than using flight.

Cant wait to experience it again with its different varieties of street foods

Spent 19k in year 2017 for the journey.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Commanderinpips: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:

Are you serious. Please I need more information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by TheDestroyer: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Epp me educate that baluu, some Nigerians just don't have self respect and dignity. ghana of all places. Hian
kmcutez:

I’m very sure you are not a Nigerian. You see the war going on between Ghana and Nigeria, you still want to go to a country where you are hated. Hope you won’t come back crying. Go to Togo instead. I heard it is a beautiful country.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by notoriousbabe: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
donogaga:

With 200k? Lol.

Which of the Dubai are you even talking about?

the one you know now, Dubai hotel at iyana ipaja in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Jeremy1998: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
SURELAND:
With less than 30k from Ogun state.....from Sango to cotonu is less than 5k and from cotonu to border between Togo and Ghana is about 10k to 15k then enter Car to Ghana for less than 6k
No any documents needed??
Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Jamersirwin1971: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:

Borders are closed for goods only .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:

Which kind lie be that?
Dubai for 200k....
Return ticket self cost pass that amount and hotel accommodation, feeding and sight seeing never dey o.
Lie another one make i read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by ednut1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Victorclean1:
Road trip to Ghana is one of the most enjoyable trip av made. It is a tourism.

A beautiful sites to behold. Different cultures, foods , house patherns , coconut plantations, police/customs/immigration officers behaviors of various countries.

A first hand opportunity to travel through west African countries to compare infrastructural development.

You will never feel tired due to constant stopping and most times you walk around .

Is far better than using flight.

Cant wait to experience it again with its different varieties of street foods

Spent 19k in year 2017 for the journey.
is the road safe and good

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Epp me educate that baluu, some Nigerians just don't have self respect and dignity. ghana of all places. Hian

I tell you. Very annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by dapadawee: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
what? despite all this wonderful write up yo fail to answer the simple question. how much will the trip cost?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana by Xclusiveme: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:

We'll soon ban u from using nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Australians Think About Nigerians / Likely Questions To Expect At The Port Of Entry / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.